The Education Forum

Indeed Steve, I’ve argued that the clothes he worked in are found in the bottom draw of that dresser....

according to the Dallas Police....  Military Intelligence places Lee Oswald there within minutes of the assassination as a lead for DPD...

Does that prove he’s lived there the past 6 weeks or so?

Not compared to the evidence to the contrary... as for being “with” one group or another, fewer labels might do us all a bit of good...

I have seen duplicity and inauthenticity run rampant in the evidence used by the first 2 government investigations to arrive at conclusions.

His being where we are told he is by a thoroughly corrupt conspiracy does not place him there...  

Neely and Elisabeth are by the E in El Chico....  wasn’t there a DPD substation by 500 N Beckley?

Ruby’s place is just below to the right of the map... the barber who sees “Oswald” walking west is where the last t in Tippit is....

1616983570_mapofTippitElChicoVaganovand4340WDavis.thumb.jpg.f13df156a504aea8a219ef44ccb20013.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I ask a question?

What is the point of Oswald not being at Beckley?

Where was he living then?

Without a key or a single receipt he surely wasn't living in a locked rented room. Period.

Where else could he live where no receipts are given and no key is necessary.

I'll let it be thought over before I respond with the answer.

Cheers, Ed

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Can I ask a question?

JIm,
Edward Brand, the insurance salesman, nails Herbert Leon Lee for trying to pass himself as OH. Lee.

Is it Steve Roe's or anyone's contention that Lee Harvey Oswald had a Texas Drivers License?? Haha they would try to confuse the issue. Fact is Lee Oswald had a application for a Texas Drivers License.... that is not by any stretch a Texas Driver's License.
This is the trap they fall in using Beckley witnesses to pin a Beckley Rooming House on Oswald.  It does not work. It was not Oswald. Square peg, meet round Beckley hole.

Jim there was a problem with Irving.
Marina lived there.  
Marina is a spouse.
Have you ever seen Tonahill talking about Texas Law and the search and Marina's giving them any evidence or even leads is illegal for police to use and would be tossed outta any Texas court.

Spouses are insulated against the very tactics used on her by police. Ruth did not help explain Marina her rights this is FACT.
Fritz went to Decker with the Irving address straight away.
An address for someone missing from a warehouse, and this is not incrimination enough for a warrant. Period, and I think Decker sent Fritz about his merry way. NO warrant to be issued.
I believe Decker told him to go get some more evidence. (Hence the hunt for Oswald and a frame up.)
This is exactly what Fritz does with a "Dallas" address.
Thanks to a similar name on a 'missing' guest register and possible calls to police the leads make it easy to place Oswald in Dallas, at a rooming house, and get a search warrant...
Problem is the warrant doesn't even name Oswald or OH Lee.
They left that as loose as physically possible.
Anyway it was certainly evidence and jurisdictional issues Fritz's maneuvers to his own benefit and detriment of Oswald. 
Got it Jim?

Cheers, Ed

Can anyone answer the point raised by Steve about Lee Oswald himself saying during his very first interrogation  that he had lived at 1026 North Beckley . This statement was captured  by FBI agent James Hosty and written by his own hand on a sheet carrying a DPD banner. There are no disputes about the authenticity of Hosty's handwritten notes from the first interrogation. If Lee Oswald told the interrogators the address of his rooming house, it means Oswald did stay there.

The JFK assassination case is plagued by inaccuracies, some honest and some deliberately planted. We as researchers should restrain ourselves from proposing theories which build on the inconsistencies. Nothing in this case is straight, every single detail appears to raise doubts and uncertainty, and it is therefore easy to jump to wrong conclusions.

7 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

The JFK assassination case is plagued by inaccuracies, some honest and some deliberately planted. We as researchers should restrain ourselves from proposing theories which build on the inconsistencies. Nothing in this case is straight, every single detail appears to raise doubts and uncertainty, and it is therefore easy to jump to wrong conclusions.

Quote edited for emphasis.

Profound and well stated.

So where did Oswald get that Beckley Rooming House telephone number in his notebook? 

Well I checked the Dallas Morning News Classifieds all the way back to 1950 to view the ads that the Johnson's listed. There were 12 in total, and none of them had a phone number on them.

For proof here are 2 ads from $4 in 1950 to $7 in 1963. 

So it appears that Oswald did get the phone number, because he lived there.

The Johnsons and Earlene Roberts were telling the truth. There was no mix-up between Herbert Leon Lee and Oswald as put forth in this theory. 

Dallas_Morning_News_1963-04-30_11.png.523c4f1e4ca6bb0c8878ae47a489d092.png

Edited by Steve Roe
Freeing up space

Do you think Oswald walked all the streets of Oak Cliff looking to spot For Rent signs? Laughable to imagine Oswald going from Beckley all the way to Marsalis

Is that your scholarship Roe that Ruth shared some rental houses numbers?

Ruth helped Lee find apartments... She is on record as doing just this. Ruth checking newspapers for apartments and giving the numbers to Lee is no great mystery Roe.

Lee didnt pack up his belongings Monday and head into Oak Cliff praying he found a rental... wandering around with his sea bag and valise. 

If Lee Oswald checked out 1026 N. Beckley he did not rent it. But Mr. Lee did.

Oswald went to the next number he had from Ruth, and decided to stay and see if the room/house would work for his family. It did not, or so we are told.

I believe Bledsoe lied and it was Oswald whom cancelled his residency as he and Ruth had found a suitable place and Lee could fix it up before moving in.

Only a washing machine was to be procured and the Oswald's would be moving out of Ruth's. 

Staying at Ruth's in the interim and riding with Buell daily according to Edward Shields HSCA testimony is more likely what Oswald was doing in the weeks before the assassination.

But go ahead and bury your head to the available evidence and the missing bits that destroy the tenancy of Oswald at Beckley, bury it so deep only the crew from Oak Island can aide your mental entombment.

Found the tenants key or a single receipt yet?

Perhaps you'll thrill us with forensic evidence from the scene or any pictures of a holster in the tiny room.... I guess Roe has yet to find a single fact which places Oswald inside Beckley on 11/20 or anytime before. 

A phone number in a book is not residency by any stretch of the wildest imagination... except for Roe's vivid imagination. Turning scrawny Floyd or little Herbert Leon Lee into Oswald is par for the WC. 

Sorry Steve the fable ended here.

Cheers, Ed

Edited by Ed LeDoux

On 1/24/2020 at 12:08 AM, Bart Kamp said:

Would you care to make your comments as to Oswald being the 6th floor shooter when the Hosty note clearly states that besides his Beckley address also mentions where he was during that particular shooting?

Please do not hold back on both counts. No usual one liner drivel as we have been exposed to by you for quite some time already. The people at the E.F. deserve to be educated with your proof.

The Cult of Roe is having difficulty with telephone books and thinking no one could possibly ask the operator for the number to 1026 N. Beckley... isnt that the point of a criss cross.

But while Roe checks newspapers and books with "addresses" and declares no phone number was ever available,... I'll take the logical step and check the Phone Book before any such declarations.

Cheers, Ed

On 1/27/2020 at 12:02 AM, Ed LeDoux said:

Do you think Oswald walked all the streets of Oak Cliff looking to spot For Rent signs? Laughable to imagine Oswald going from Beckley all the way to Marsalis

Lee didnt pack up his belongings Monday and head into Oak Cliff praying he found a rental... wandering around with his sea bag and valise.

Perhaps you'll thrill us with forensic evidence from the scene or any pictures of a holster in the tiny room....

Deleted

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Thanks Steve,

I point out in the supporting link what I matched from fbi photos of the holster to that dpd image.

https://servimg.com/view/17602890/1300#

Of course the binoculars jumping from Beckley to Irving is part of my contention they just pulled everything out of Lee's sea bag and distributed it as they saw fit. All toiletries are in the Beckley pile, none at Irving. 

Stuff is suspicious enough with living arrangements without Lee not having a comb, toothbrush, shaver, nothing at Irving? 

Its a whole area I pursued.

But I believe the holster is on the floor at dpd.

https://servimg.com/view/17602890/1355

Edited by Ed LeDoux

On 1/25/2020 at 5:03 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Can I ask a question?

Jim correct me if I'm wrong but I think another equally important question is, what was the evidence that Lee actually lived there. If the evidence is genuine it should probably pan out moreso than not. Ed's case is that the evidence doesn't pan out and he's made a strong case against the official story (again the millionth time, we have the official story being challenged viciously with evidence). It is possible that Lee living there bolsters the lone assassin theory moreso than his not living there, but thats just my musing on the matter.

Edited by B. A. Copeland