The Education Forum

Unz Review: Fifteen Years Before Kennedy, Zionists Murdered Forrestal

A comment from one of the Unz readers on the article:

Jonathan Cott’s “Isis and Osiris : Exploring the Goddess Myth” was likely the last book that JFK’s wife guided and edited. If I remember correctly she was also involved with Cott’s earlier book on a related theme “In Search of Omm Sety”. The Osirian myth must have echoed strongly in her imagination i.e. Conspiracy and murder. JFK had given her a genuine Ancient Egyptian bracelet and in her own way she too was a form of Isis who mourned the death of her murdered husband. An important part of that myth is the son who avenges his fathers death – constantly repeated in the afterlife books of Ancient Egypt. I hope that one day a son worthy of his fathers name will complete this myth.

The murder of JFK was redolent of living myth. The famous yellow rose of Texas was out of stock that day in Dallas and so she was given a bouquet of red roses which was symbolic of martyrdom in a spiritual context. The priest who was visiting Dallas that day carrying a relic of the cross went to Parkland and so Calvary was present as the deed was consummated.

The author of the article replied to the above comment:

That’s interesting. I referred quite a bit to the Osiris and Isis myth in my book From Yahweh to Zion, and wrote about Kennedy:

History seems to replay indefinitely the mythical struggle of Seth against Osiris. The story of the Kennedy brothers and their nemesis Lyndon Johnson is an Osirian tragedy, with two Irish-Catholic siblings as Osiris and, playing Seth, a crypto-Jewish Texan who, having seized the throne by murder, hastened to tie the destiny of America to that of Israel. This time, Seth did not give Horus a chance: John John (JFK Jr.), who had turned three on the day of his father’s funeral, was eliminated in a suspicious plane crash on July 16, 1999, in the company of his pregnant wife and sister-in-law.

Comment from another Unz reader addressed to the author of the article:

M. Guyénot:

You include a touching photograph of JFK visiting Forrestal’s grave.

Whose hand is holding the flower, at the edge of the photo?

I found that, in a larger version of the same photo, the associate is shown and is named Grant Stockdale. Mr. Stockdale had served as U.S. Ambassador to Ireland from 1961-1962.

Regarding the death of Mr. Stockdale, Wikipedia has this to say:

Stockdale died in a fall from his office on the 13th floor of the DuPont Building in Miami, Florida, on December 2, 1963, one week after the funeral and just ten days after the assassination of President Kennedy. Police termed it a suicide, but no suicide note was found. Larry King later reported speaking to him the day of the assassination and finding him “disconsolate to the point where he couldn’t get a word out”

Following Memorial Day Ceremonies at Arlington National Cemetery, [May 31, 1963]President John F. Kennedy visits the grave of Lieutenant James Forrestal, first Secretary of Defense of the United States and former Secretary of the Navy. Former U.S. Ambassador to Ireland, Grant Stockdale, stands at far left.

JFKWHP-ST-C194-9-63.jpg

I've read before about Forrestal and Stockdale as well as Olson jumping out 13 - 16th floor windows.  I was suspicious about Olson in particular given the circumstances.  The robe sash around Forrestal's neck sounds fishy.  I never connected them as a way to suicide people who needed to be permanently shut up.  Then again in the recent thread on Olson wasn't this discussed as being suggested way of elimination with instructions in a CIA manual?

https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKstockdale.htm

31 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

13 again. 

Forrestal fell (jumped/pushed) from the 16th to 3rd floor roof at the hospital.

A week later after Forrestal in Detroit, Neil Gordon, founder of the Gibson Island Research Conference jumped off the 13th floor of the Sheraton.

Bath robe belts are popular too.

Ethel DuPont, daughter of Eugene and ex-wife of FDR Jr. hung herself, Spring of 1965. 

Deep State calling cards if you believe in that type of stuff.

So Stockdale jumped out a 13th floor window.  Ethyl DuPont hung herself.  How does that relate to Stockdale, Forrestal and Olson all possibly being thrown out 13 - 16th floor windows?  I guess Gordon does but how did he piss off the CIA?

Stockdale jumped or fell from the 14th floor.  In some buildings of a certain age, that means...

[Wiki:] 'Stockdale died in a fall from his office on the 13th floor of the DuPont Building in Miami, Florida, on December 2, 1963, one week after the funeral and just ten days after the assassination of President Kennedy. Police termed it a suicide, but no suicide note was found. Larry King later reported speaking to him the day of the assassination and finding him "disconsolate to the point where he couldn't get a word out." '

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grant_Stockdale

There is a sizable collection of posts in the back threads on Grant Stockdale, the Mob-run vending machine industry, and Bobby Baker.

Edited by David Andrews

5 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Stockdale jumped or fell from the 14th floor.  In some buildings of a certain age, that means...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=thirteenth+floor+elevators&view=detail&mid=91094E2425AF22A8226291094E2425AF22A82262&FORM=VIRE

Dick Clark does seem a little PO'd at the end.

Edited by Ron Bulman

22 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

You beat me to Roky, Ron, while I was correcting my post.

Notice, per Ethyl DuPont, the name of Stockdale's office building.  Some coincidences are bullsh*t.

If persons care to look up the travails of former member Adele Edisen, her mind-control doctor allegedly predicted that Stockdale would perish after JFK.  See the late Adele Edisen's past threads, which were of some notice here ten years ago.

Edited by David Andrews

Long as were off topic.  Regarding Roky it's interesting how his addiction led to the Top and in turn the Balinese.  Further in turn Sinatra and Elvis.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=zz+top+first+album&&view=detail&mid=9E64D51AFCBC8639F76B9E64D51AFCBC8639F76B&&FORM=VDRVRV

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Long as were off topic.  Regarding Roky it's interesting how his addiction led to the Top and in turn the Balinese.  Further in turn Sinatra and Elvis.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=zz+top+first+album&&view=detail&mid=9E64D51AFCBC8639F76B9E64D51AFCBC8639F76B&&FORM=VDRVRV

Elvis and Frank at Balinese Ballroom?  Even Skinny D'Amato lost his license to drag Frank back to the 500 Club on the AC boardwalk, though the Balinese is more like Tony Marts at Somers Point.

Here's a ballroom great for ya.  We're not quite this old, but we oughta be:

Edited by David Andrews