The Education Forum

Quick HIts Podcasts by Rob Clark and Doug Campbell

Guest Bart Kamp

I enjoyed joining them for episode 6 and I think their idea of discussing various recent subjects in quick succession during an episode is great.

Check it out here.

Edited by Bart Kamp

10 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

I enjoyed joining them fr episode 6 and I think their idea of discussing various recent subjects in quick succession during an episode is great.

Check it out here.

Great episode Bart. I agree I like the format of this show. I’ve been listening to their individual podcasts for a few years. Always interesting stuff on there. 

Episode 6 is out. They are talking about JudyCon again and some other very interesting and above all enjoyable recent bits on the JFKA and its 'research'

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks BA, here is the link to ep 8 which I again enjoyed. Little did I know I was mentioned in the last segment of this podcast and so did that one person who shall not be named. I think they dealt with him rather well. I am becoming a big fan on how they handle the whole show. Keep 'em coming!

Edited by Bart Kamp

On behalf of Rob, and myself, thank you James.  I've never been much of a talk show listener so to speak.  Here in Texas on the radio for so many years the only choices in most areas were rush, glen beck and the like.  I guess I got conditioned to not listening to the right wing preachers, older and set in my ways.  I don't like just setting and listening to other people talk for an extended time.  I get antsy.  I usually listen to music in the truck or at home.

But tonight while cleaning off my desk, then a shelf, and covering the desk again, I listened to about a third of episode six.  Quite interesting if ultimately frustrating (due to my technological ineptness?).

About a third of the way through I paused it to re listen to a portion.  I clicked on the green progress bar, nothing.  Back = to the start, forward to another episode.  Pardon my ignorance.  Excuse my frustration.  Lots of interesting comments in that 30 minutes.

The part I wanted to review was Bart talking about Garner, one of the secretaries on the fourth floor of the TSBD.  I thought he said Garner was secretary to Barefoot Sanders.  I'm likely mistaken, again.     

Edited by Ron Bulman

Garner was the supervisor of Victoria Adams and Sandra Styles. on the 4th floor.

Martha Joe Stroud worked for Sanders as a liaison between him and the WC I am trying to find her papers, besides the notes found by Barry Ernest (Garner seeing Baker after the girls had gone down) and Robin Unger (the Fritz paperwork) there ought to be some more nuggets.

The Little Red Barn Restaurant where a waitress claims to have seen Gen. Walker and Ruby, and Oswald and Gen. Walker dining together. Also Oswald allegedly applied for a dishwashing job here.

Edited by Rob Clark

• 1 month later...