The Education Forum

STOP SLAGGING_OFF OTHER MEMBERS AND PREACHING TO THEM!!!

I have had some complaints regarding members voicing their opinion of other members views in a derogatory fashion.

Through this criticism the criticism of the members's opinion is also neing made a criticism of the member themselves.

Stop preaching to other members that your opinion is all that matters - and is the truth.

I understand other members are  tired of being preached to by other mebers who believe they hold the truth..One thread where this is going on is  The Beckley Bunch 

If members continue with this I will immediately suspend the member - without being forewarned.If that means halt the membership is suspended SO BE IT.

I am not leaving this thread open to debate. There is no debate!!! This will stop or we will have a reduced membership.

James

Well, I see some people do not listen. I have just suspended one member - without any warning - and I am monitoring another.

To repeat, if the membership is significantly reduced in order to get this message across. So be it.

There are other forums who are happy to allow that kind of behaviour.

This is an education forum. It is not a forum where members can use their position to either preach to fellow members of insult them.

We are all equal in this forum.

If I receive more reports I will act. Those to whom this applies - you have had all the warnings you are going to get.

I will leave this thread open, this time.

James/