The Education Forum

The Kennedy Assassination Cover-Up

Thanks for that Calvin.  I assume that is Webster Tarpley's book on Bush?

Tarpley is the guy who got Gibson's books on JFK, Battling Wall Street and the The Kennedy Assassination Cover Up reissued a few years back.  They were both almost extinct at the time.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks for that Calvin.  I assume that is Webster Tarpley's book on Bush?

Tarpley is the guy who got Gibson's books on JFK, Battling Wall Street and the The Kennedy Assassination Cover Up reissued a few years back.  They were both almost extinct at the time.

Yes, it is Webster Tarpley's book on Bush

On 3/13/2020 at 7:46 PM, Ron Bulman said:

The biggest thing about Cover-Up to me was how he focused in the end especially on the East Coast Establishment as the ultimate source of who ordered it and covered it up.  How they pushed the Warren commission into existence.  When the Dean of Yale Law School suggests it hours after Oswald is killed...  in essence to prevent Congressional or Senate investigations.  Naming names Rockefeller, Mc Cloy, Dulles, Acheson, the Bundy brothers, Rostow, more.  

Also how Russell and others were deflecting attention from them to Cuba or the "Government":  DPD, FBI, the military in general, Army Intelligence, Naval Intelligence, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Military Industrial Complex, rouge CIA agents, or radical right Texas oil men.  Ironic given many of them were heavily invested in Texas oil. 

I highly recommend you read the book The empire of high finance

https://www.marxists.org/subject/economy/authors/perlo/1957/empire-high-finance.pdf