The Education Forum
W. Niederhut

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

Posted (edited)

No MSM conspiracy Ron, the New York Times, state , even your county if you want it.

If you like to check this stuff occasionally, just put it in your favorites or bookmark and you can get up to date.That's what I do.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2020 at 6:55 PM, Ron Bulman said:

I don't know who to believe, either way it's not real encouraging.  The bell curve stats from Johns Hopkins shows we've gone over a million cases 1,016,139, and 58,374 deaths. 

More deaths in two months than in 10 years of the Vietnam war.

It is this time frame comparison for the 60,000 deaths ( 2 months versus 10 years) that is so shocking in the greater power society effecting reality of this monster virus versus the Vietnam war.

If new cases and death counts spike upward dramatically and quickly in the restriction lifted states and cities and this can be proven as a direct result of such, what does our society do in response?  Morally, ethically, legally and logically?

Should we demand a stop to this plan and hold these leaders (from Trump down to those that have been motivated by his aggressive touting of this lifting ) responsible for these new spikes which will endanger many more who might catch the virus from new victims in these states and who didn't want this plan to be implemented in the first place?

I read where 18 or more new cases of the virus came about just in the Wisconsin election process last week due to the close physical contact of those voting in person.

Well, guess we'll see in the month of May what Trump's pushed agenda of having business's open back up will do to the infection and death rate.

Like many others however, I see Trump's sole motivation in pushing this business as usual breakout as having everything to do with his desire to improve his election chances via the economy and nothing to do with a true and sincere concern for American's lock down stresses.

Typical Trump self interest over everyone else morality mind set.  

Edited by Joe Bauer

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

No MSM conspiracy Ron, the New York Times, state , even your county if you want it.

If you like to check this stuff occasionally, just put it in your favorites or bookmark and you can get up to date.That's what I do.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/coronavirus-us-cases.html

Thank you for the link though I take the NYT with a grain of salt.  I'll add it to a couple of others I look at every 2-3 days.  Looking every day in depth gets overwhelming to me.

No MSM conspiracy is right.  That's determined by their owners, that 5%, 2%, 1%, .1%.  The MSM chose not to bring this case to prominence.  Why.  It wasn't news that would have at least reached National Enquirer?  Not newsworthy enough, just a small case in Florida.

Edited by Ron Bulman

Try these two for the world total,Ron.  Are  they close enough for you? The difference is different time signatures. that's because they use the same sources but check at different times..I'd give you the same link as I first gave you but I don't think World Odometers breaks down the states.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ 

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/world/coronavirus-maps.html

Ron said:The MSM chose not to bring this case to prominence.

You're making Trump's excuse Ron. I'm not sure where you've been but the Corona Virus outbreak started in the Wu Han province of China and has been in the news since January.

Ron said: I'll add it to a couple of others I look at every 2-3 days.

If you have a couple of others. Why are you saying you're having trouble finding stats here below? It's sounds like you're asking for sources. I was trying to oblige you.

Ron said: I've been having trouble finding state day by day stat's searching for them.  They're certainly not news in the MSM.  Are they being suppressed on purpose? .

They are in the MSM! They're not being suppressed!

As far as the ownership of the press. Ok. But I'm not sure what you're saying. Why would the MSM  suppress the corona virus stats on purpose?  Do the world corporate elites benefit from the world economy shutting down?  I'm sorry Ron, but you cast a lot of aspersions but it's not at all clear what you're saying.

Posted (edited)

CDC recodes 54,000 Corona virus deaths to Pneumonia, or Flu or Corona Virus.

There goes another Left Wing talking point down the drain.

CE52A708-AD1A-4DBD-AC15-1C751ACB2681.jpeg

Edited by Robert Wheeler

We opened our malls, restaurants and movie theaters at 25% today here in Texas.  Yesterday was our highest single total of deaths in a day at 50.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

What happened is that the rightwing through National Review and Fox, decided they did not want to hear this stuff anymore about comparisons to Vietnam.  Its the same reason Trump will not let Fauci testify next week.  And the same reason they sent out their rightwing goons with guns.

So CDC decided to change their method of reporting.

But if you look at Johns Hopkins, it does not look like they have.  They have 18,400 dead in just New York City alone.

Posted (edited)

This is one of the best articles I have seen on the subject:

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/accurate-us-coronavirus-death-count-experts-off-tens/story?id=70385359

There are two problems.  First, Trump refuses to do adequate testing, he clearly does not went to do it for political reasons.

Second, they are finding out that CV 19 is even worse than they thought.  It does not just attack the lungs, but also the heart.  Therefore, the experts think the real number is probably higher.

I am beginning to think this might have been manmade.

Edited by James DiEugenio

beginning to think this might have been manmade.

As if to lend support to this notion, the mouthpiece for the U.S. "intelligence community" was reported by my local paper yesterday to have indicated the opposite.

4 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I am beginning to think this might have been manmade.

I doubt it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/01/could-covid-19-be-manmade-what-we-know-about-origins-trump-chinese-lab-coronavirus

Is there any evidence the virus was engineered?

The scientific consensus rejecting the virus being engineered is almost unanimous. In a letter to Nature in March, a team in California led by microbiology professor Kristian Andersen said “the genetic data irrefutably shows that [Covid-19] is not derived from any previously used virus backbone” – in other words spliced sections of another known virus.

There is no such thing as a man made virus.

That being said, naturally occurring viruses, can be "engineered" into something more useful. 

Like turning a wild boar into a delicious domestic pig.

The engineering is through "breeding" (for my lack of a better term) or gene splicing using CRISPR.

Take a wild natural virus, and replicate the viruses with the characteristic you want, destroy the ones you don't want.

After you finally get what you want, you add or remove RNA strands using the latest technology (CRSPR.)

I can't believe most of the JFK forum is "all in" on the MSM Corona Virus Narrative.

No wonder nobody can figure out who killed JFK.

If Trump told you all who did it tomorrow, most of you would revert to to the "proof" in the Warren Report out of pure Trump derangement.

“My freedom does not begin where your fear ends.”

Not my quote, but it works nicely.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

“My freedom does not begin where your fear ends.”

My understanding doesn’t end where your stupidity begins.

57 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

My understanding doesn’t end where your stupidity begins.

Rise Above Cliff, Rise Above.