The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

9 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

One thing to keep on the desktop in the age of Trump and Gates: historically, American eugenics movements - on a continuum from the Rockefellers through Margaret Sanger to the Pioneer Fund - have principally been reactions to epochal rises in immigrant population.

And even a seeming' left-libertarian like Fletcher Prouty could get suckered into preaching Malthusian economics and getting his name on the mastheads of right-leaning publications and organizations.

That’s true David, but counseling immigrant women not to have more babies than they could afford hardly qualifies as racism. At least that’s my view. Gates is taking a different approach with his Foundation money by trying to make children more likely to make it to adulthood through better sanitation and better medical care, including vaccinations. The theory, somewhat controversial but interesting, is that adults will have less babies if their survival chances are improved. 
Putting all this in context of conspiracy theories about ‘liberal’ George Soros and New (Jew) World Order is proper IMO. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That’s true David, but counseling immigrant women not to have more babies than they could afford hardly qualifies as racism. At least that’s my view.

Ah...check the biography and writings of Margaret Sanger.  She was as buggy as H. P. Lovecraft.about the rise of "inferior" immigrant races.

Edited by David Andrews

Frederick Osborne Sr, in league with the Rockefellers, supported eugenics through the Pioneer Fund.

Osborne Jr  was one of the first people to come forth as a character reference for Ruth and Michael Paine. (Evica, A Certain Arrogance, pp. 250-51)

The Osbornes were pals with Allen Dulles.

Nobody here has read War on the Weak?

It was written by Edwin Black.

BTW, I have tried to promote Whitney Webb and Corbett online through Twitter and FB.

To me, they are true investigative, alternative journalists.  Unlike Democracy Now, they really do not know any boundaries.   

Corbett did a good segment on Allen Dulles when Talbot's book came out.

Whitney Webb called me and Lisa Pease on the Epstein matter because she wanted to get background on Permindex since she thought that Epstein was both Intel /Mossad and Mob connected.  Webb is really gutsy because I think she works in Brazil with Trump's buddy, that rightwing nut fascist in charge.

There are  many allegedly leftist journalists and journals that simply are too proscribed to do these kinds of things.  IMO, Webb and Corbett are not.

The Epstein case has been disgracefully ignored.  I mean it smells.  And the after the fact denials make it  worse.

When people ask me, Jim, why don't you investigate it--as they do with Epstein, and CV 19--I tell them, I cannot since it would take me away from what I am doing. And I wouldn't be as good  on JFK, MLK, RFK, Malcolm if I stopped and spent two years on Epstein or CV 19--or 9-11 --for that matter.

This is why I appreciate people like Webb and Corbett.  BTW, I hope everyone knows that it is not easy to do AV essays like Corbett, just ask Jeff Carter.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Plague wise still no haircut, hard to get that done while I'm in the fetal position.  Did see my older grandkids last weekend for the first time in near three months.  They've been pretty well hunkered down during that time as well as us.  Smoked a brisket Sunday for the first time in years.  Used to catch them on sale for $1 a pound, then $2.  Now 5.99, not 6$, that's marketing.  Wife's been going to her mom's in the FW/D metromess to help care for her step-dad who's in bad health.  Has to shop for them.  In spite of large pork, chicken and beef processing plant covid problems, $1.67 a pound, a $48 brisket for 16 bucks.  A little much bark, thus drier than I like, still quite tasty.  Watched NASCAR, no fans but it was Live. 

3 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Plague wise still no haircut, hard to get that done while I'm in the fetal position.  Did see my older grandkids last weekend for the first time in near three months.  They've been pretty well hunkered down during that time as well as us.  Smoked a brisket Sunday for the first time in years.  Used to catch them on sale for $1 a pound, then $2.  Now 5.99, not 6$, that's marketing.  Wife's been going to her mom's in the FW/D metromess to help care for her step-dad who's in bad health.  Has to shop for them.  In spite of large pork, chicken and beef processing plant covid problems, $1.67 a pound, a $48 brisket for 16 bucks.  A little much bark, thus drier than I like, still quite tasty.  Watched NASCAR, no fans but it was Live. 

Why won't my laptop let me edit?  $6.  Nothing happens when I click submit reply using edit.

My problem with the Corbett Report is it attacks Chomsky, Snowden, Ellsburg, and Glenn Greenwald. I am not referring to disagreements on specifics such as Chomsky on the JFK/Vietnam issue (where I believe Chomsky errs), but in attacking these figures in conspiratorial sweeps as covert evildoers. Anyone who attacks individuals I have just named in that way (to which I would add Pope Francis and Soros and am tempted to also add Bernie Sanders), fails my litmus test for being real. Again I am not referring to criticisms on specifics, but in painting these figures as wittingly evil or witting tools of larger evil conspiracies. When Corbett attacks not one on this personal litmus test of mine but four--again, not simply taking issue with specifics but painting these as wittingly evil with intent to discredit their major work and impact in principle--my internal flag goes up to wonder what is going on.

On Bill Gates, I think of it as useful to frame the question in this oversimplified way: which of the following three characterizations most closely approximates Gates' work with the Gates Foundation: (a) intends to do good and is doing good; (b) intends to do good but is doing evil; (c) intends to do evil and is doing evil.

My answer is I put Gates in the "a" category of the three, as best characterization. How Gates made his billions I have not studied but just assume it probably was cutthroat, but that is not the issue here, which is what Gates is doing with his billions with the Gates Foundation. For some reason--I don't know why--some of the right wing is ramping up demonization of Gates with industrial-strength conspiracy theory attacks. I have a friend, who comes from the left, who saw some videos and was telling me recently that Gates is intentionally planning on killing off a significant part of the world's population through vaccines. I asked him which of the a,b,c, above he believed best approximated Gates and he said "c". I asked, if Gates was covertly intent on mass murdering a percentage of the world's population, did he think Gates' staff was in on the plot? Were the physicians and scientists employed by the Gates Foundation in on the plot? He was uncertain but thought some were, some weren't. I asked, if this was the case, why have no whistleblowers come forward? I started listing some investigative-journalist sources with track records and history of credibility in breaking fact-based stories, sources whom I knew he (as I) know have some track record in this area, such as Amy Goodman, Mother Jones, Sixty Minutes, Greenpeace, Oxfam, some of the major newspaper dailies, the McClatchy newspaper chain, journalists such as Seymour Hersh or Leonard Bernstein or Matt Taibbi at Rolling Stone, or some courageous state attorney general, etc and etc and etc--why are none of them breaking stories about a Gates Foundation plot to intentionally mass-murder billions of people of the world as covert population-reduction agenda? (if such was happening) 

In a better and just world the welfare of the world and the realization of the vision of e.g. the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, societies and the world would not be at the mercy or goodwill of generous billionaires to fund public or commons goods. But that aside, it seems conspiracy theories can be weaponized, and it requires discernment to know real conspiracies in the forensic sense to do evil, from constructed and weaponized ones.

7 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Ron, that Washington Post article states data that is identical to what is the condition in U.K.  & I think the per capita death count/population figure is higher here in U.K. than the States!

Wheeler actually said:" You actually have people here who have spent billions (?wow billions beav! may I  fact check that with Snopes?)of hours trying confirm one minuscule piece of data. So, when Snopes is cited, many people, including myself, see someone who was too lazy to search for a primary source to back up whatever they are asserting.

Again I love this sequence, Wheeler posts a complete  sham with a phony Bill Gates at a distance saying things he never said and tries to pass it off as real. Paul calls Wheeler on the sham and reveals to Wheeler the origin of his sources. Wheeler ultimately backs down and in his  next post claims that he meticulously fact checks his sources. Now how real can that assertion be?
Jew World Order, and this isn't his  first anti Semitic source either.
RE: Gates
Jim said:Bill Gates' father was a pretty bad guy who  operated in the upper levels of the power structure and made a lot of money doing so. 
"Pretty bad guy", huh Jim?,  Gates Sr. better tread lightly, because the last time Jim called someone a bad guy, it was Mark Zaid. And you know what happened to him? He was the marqis name on the most hijacked thread in forum history!   Jajajaja  (spanish)
Ok, I liked the first half of the Corbett film, like you, I use to hate Gates. But  when you hate someone Jim, it's like a high school banishment where the innuendo  lasts forever.

The last time I saw Gates Sr. it was on TV on  a financial channel ( CNBC) and you know what he was arguing for with some resistance? Raising the inheritance tax on the super wealthy, which the Republicans had recently very successfully campaigned against as the "death tax."    Bill Gates ,Buffet and a number of others have taken a pledge to give away the vast majority of their fortunes upon their death. And now with this pandemic hopefully, we're going to hit them up for a lot more,but we'll see. So in  2 posts now, I'm giving you an alternative view to your innuendos.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Speaking of fake news, Ron, it appears that Florida Gov. DeSantis is suppressing his state's COVID mortality data. *

I'm also posting a link about the fired scientist, Rebekah Jones, who created Florida's highly-acclaimed COVID database website.**  (Jones issued this public statement in response to a coordinated GOP smear campaign involving DeSantis, Mike Pence, and the Tampa Bay Daily Republican A** Wiper.)

* More Evidence That Florida's Low Number Of COVID Deaths Isn't Exactly A 'Miracle'

Florida forced medical examiners to stop reporting death results, and now we know why.

Edited by W. Niederhut

I guess the riots have overcome covid news wise.  I wonder if they are not spreading it.  I looked at the bell curve stat's today.

Still averaging over 20,000 new cases a day.  Flattened over a 14 day trend but still not going down.  As recommended before opening, anything.

In Texas our two week trend of new cases per day is up  from  971 on the 17th  to 1290 yesterday.  After opening just about everything.  Most don't wear mask's here, many restaurants look to be near full capacity from he parking lots.

Minny has knocked this off the front pages.

Now, people like Abbot are free to send more to their deaths.  

That's part of the reason Trump is encouraging violence. it knocks

the virus off cable TV (which for some reason can only cover one story at a time) and crowds it in newspapers.

And it gives him part of the excuse he will probably use to call

off the November election and declare martial law -- the virus and civil unrest.