The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The Democrats do not have a candidate.

You don’t have an argument.

If Trump loses, you bet I will "cry" foul.

The operative word here is “‘cry’”.

4000 gun purchase permits in one coastal, typically "red" voting, Jersey town in past three months according to the chief of police. Normally 15 to 20 per month.

So what? Bunch of entitled snowflakes.

Am I a Q follower. No, Q has quoted me though. I have tried to figure out how Q works on 4-Chan, but it is way too confusing to navigate. I do see Q related Twitter posts though.

White power groups. No, that is just weak Paul. It's a cop-out. If you met me personally, you would feel uncomfortable lumping me in with those types.

You support a white supremacist government.

When the shoe fits...

and 2nd amendment gun freaks. Until this year, I never owned, or felt the need to own, a firearm.

None of the above apply to me.

If Trump loses though, things are going to get very ugly, as they should.

Another fascist threat.

Most of you guys (not just you Paul) are in a bubble.

You accept that a conspiracy killed JFK, RFK and MLK too; you have questions about the official Watergate MSM narrative; it does not surprise anyone here that the CIA sold Heroin in the 60's and Cocaine in the 80s (both in the 70s), and laugh at the suggestion that WTC 7 collapsed because  of office fires.

The idea that the FBI and CIA conspired to frame General Flynn to get to Trump is beyond comprehension.

Especially given the fact that James Comey enabled Trump to steal the election in cahoots with GOP voter disenfranchise programs.

The idea that Shiff's impeachment debacle was nothing less than a second try at Trump is unfathomable for most here. Why?

Because Trump brought it all on himself.

Did Adam Schiff force Trump to fire Comey?

Did Nancy Pelosi force Trump to attempt an extortion of Ukraine?

If JFK to 9/11 was a continuum, did it end on 9/12?

The ruling elites are multi-polar. As bad as the neo-liberal Globalists are — the Trumpian proto-Nazi Bible-thumpers are worse.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

That one really freaked me out. Are they for sure Minnesota National Guard units? 

Not sure, but I just heard that Trump is calling out the Oklahoma National Guard for his Tulsa Tea Party tomorrow.

It seems like a deliberate poltical stunt, in which Trump plans to star as the Caucasian Law and Order Honcho who will protect America from dangerous darkies and "Antifa" liberals.

It also seems like a golden opportunity for right wing agents provocateurs.

Its really something how Trump has mismanaged this whole thing almost from the start.

I mean its actually kind of mindboggling.

I continue to think, as I have from the start, that Antifa was organized, like QAnon, by deep cover agent provocateurs. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/outside-trumps-tulsa-rally-site-few-face-masks-and-no-social-distancing/ar-BB15JjUb?li=BBnb7Kz

Numbers are on the rise in three adjacent states many attendees will come from, Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas.  If there's a spike in cases among attendees in a couple of weeks will they blame it on infected antifa infiltrators? 

5 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/outside-trumps-tulsa-rally-site-few-face-masks-and-no-social-distancing/ar-BB15JjUb?li=BBnb7Kz

Numbers are on the rise in three adjacent states many attendees will come from, Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas.  If there's a spike in cases among attendees in a couple of weeks will they blame it on infected antifa infiltrators? 

I read an article back in April or early May about how the virus might affect Republicans disproportionately as opposed to Democrats.  It was about how a higher percentage of older voters were Republican and the virus having a more deadly effect on those in the 65 and up range.  Are they trying to speed up the process in Tulsa?

It's Friday night.  A California Okie in Austin.  With twin fiddles, a sax and trombone.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=merle+haggard+take+me+back+to+tulsa+&view=detail&mid=639BA6795667A796C455639BA6795667A796C455&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3dmerle%2bhaggard%2btake%2bme%2bback%2bto%2btulsa%2b%26form%3dPRUSEN%26mkt%3den-us%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26rec_search%3d1%26refig%3d9cef64babb714b46a9abbe00a16a602c%26sp%3d-1%26pq%3dmerle%2bhaggard%2btake%2bme%2bback%2bto%2btulsa%2b%26sc%3d2-36%26qs%3dn%26sk%3d%26cvid%3d9cef64babb714b46a9abbe00a16a602c

9 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The Democrats do not have a candidate.

4000 gun purchase permits in one coastal, typically "red" voting, Jersey town in past three months according to the chief of police. Normally 15 to 20 per month.

Am I a Q follower. No, Q has quoted me though. I have tried to figure out how Q works on 4-Chan, but it is way too confusing to navigate. I do see Q related Twitter posts though.

White power groups. No, that is just weak Paul. It's a cop-out. If you met me personally, you would feel uncomfortable lumping me in with those types.

and 2nd amendment gun freaks. Until this year, I never owned, or felt the need to own, a firearm.

None of the above apply to me.

If Trump loses though, things are going to get very ugly, as they should.

Most of you guys (not just you Paul) are in a bubble.

You accept that a conspiracy killed JFK, RFK and MLK too; you have questions about the official Watergate MSM narrative; it does not surprise anyone here that the CIA sold Heroin in the 60's and Cocaine in the 80s (both in the 70s), and laugh at the suggestion that WTC 7 collapsed because  of office fires.

The idea that the FBI and CIA conspired to frame General Flynn to get to Trump is beyond comprehension. The idea that Shiff's impeachment debacle was nothing less than a second try at Trump is unfathomable for most here. Why?

If JFK to 9/11 was a continuum, did it end on 9/12?

Wow! Wheeler making threats now! Wheeler has huge aspirations for this forum. But lately he's been feeling very powerless.

But you have to understand, Wheeler's been up the last 3 days waiting now, for the President's first political rally in months! The last Wheeler was like this, he was up for 2 weeks, before Trump's Easter Sunday nation re opening, that didn't happen.

Wheeler says:

Uprising in Joisey!

Wow, what a break! Wheeler's so groggy, he tipped us off! Now we can prepare! 

We certainly don't have to go for our military. I don't know if we need the National Guard. Let's pull out our big private guns. Let's make a reunion of Tony, Paulie, Sylvio and Christopher and company! That should be sufficient. Here's an idea!!, let's make a documentary of the reunion of the Sopranos blowing away the insurrection, and sell it to HBO!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

The statue of Confederate general Albert Pike, the big granddaddy-Baphomet of the Masonic Illuminati, ends up on its bronze a$$ in a Washington DC street.  Somebody's been reading the internet too much:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/20/protesters-statue-washington-dc-albert-pike-juneteenth-us

Go get J. Edgar Hoover next!

52 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

The statue of Confederate general Albert Pike, the big granddaddy-Baphomet of the Masonic Illuminati, ends up on its bronze a$$ in a Washington DC street.  Somebody's been reading the internet too much:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/20/protesters-statue-washington-dc-albert-pike-juneteenth-us

Go get J. Edgar Hoover next!

Meanwhile, a statue of Ulysses S. Grant has, apparently, been toppled in San Francisco.  Someone hasn't studied their American history.

Grant was not a saint, but no one played a more crucial role in defeating the Confederate "slave power" -- beginning with Fort Donelson, Fort Henry, and Shiloh.

Statue toppling has taken place even here in California.

In several areas besides my home town and first state capital, Monterey!

However, this took place several years ago and didn't have to do with black slavery and the civil war.

Feb 28, 2017 - The head of the St. Junipero Serra statue at the Lower Presidio Historic Park in ... Police said at the time the damage looked to be caused by a ...

Father Serra statues in other areas of California have also been vandalized and damaged over the years. I remember a large statue of Serra that you could see next to Highway 280 going North to San Francisco. It had been there for years. It was finally removed due to much long term protests by native California groups.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Trump campaign predicted 100,000 people at his Tulsa rally.

Looks at least 85,000 short. Maybe closer to 90,000. Trump campaign says Black Lives Matter protestors and the media scared his people away.

Snowflakes!

Of course I can't produce it but I thought I'd read earlier 800,000 had registered for the rally and thought what?  3/4 quarter of a million people coming to Tulsa?  Then about the  20,000 seat arena for the rally?  Say 700,00 outside chanting and cheering outside?  I must have read wrong, must have been 80,000 registered/projected.

Still, 80,000 don't fill a 20, seat arena?  Is his base deserting him?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/live-updates-trump-says-he-wanted-coronavirus-testing-slowed-in-grievance-filled-speech-to-unfilled-arena/ar-BB15Kvbw?li=BBnb7Kz

15 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Of course I can't produce it but I thought I'd read earlier 800,000 had registered for the rally and thought what?  3/4 quarter of a million people coming to Tulsa?  Then about the  20,000 seat arena for the rally?  Say 700,00 outside chanting and cheering outside?  I must have read wrong, must have been 80,000 registered/projected.

Still, 80,000 don't fill a 20, seat arena?  Is his base deserting him?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/live-updates-trump-says-he-wanted-coronavirus-testing-slowed-in-grievance-filled-speech-to-unfilled-arena/ar-BB15Kvbw?li=BBnb7Kz

Hard to believe that Trump actually joked at his Tulsa rally about ordering his staff to cut back on testing for COVID-19, in order to "reduce" the tally of known cases.

It's like ordering people to turn off their headlights while driving at night.

21 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Trump campaign predicted 100,000 people at his Tulsa rally.

Looks at least 85,000 short. Maybe closer to 90,000. Trump campaign says Black Lives Matter protestors and the media scared his people away.

Snowflakes!

I just saw on CNN that Trump had boasted 1 million requests for rally attendance. This would fill the stadium with, I estimate, 20,000. With the bulk of the million gathering outside. Trump had plans to speak to the folks outside first.

Turns out only 6200 attended!  :lol: