The Education Forum

JFKA Forum Journals of the Plague Year?

23 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Hey Ron, I don;t know what to make of this.. So you posted the headline that the U.S.is now leading the world in new Corona Virus cases  and Wheeler actually  responded with the "Rawhide Theme" or are you're making an observation about Wheeler getting some twisted adolescent exhilaration at the suffering of others. I'm sorry. What exactly are you saying here?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Hey Ron, I don;t know what to make of this.. So you posted the headline that the U.S.is now leading the world in new Corona Virus cases  and Wheeler actually  responded with the "Rawhide Theme" or are you're making an observation about Wheeler getting some twisted adolescent exhilaration at the suffering of others. I'm sorry. What exactly are you saying here?

I'm the one who posted Rawhide.  The T goes before Rollin, rollin, rollin.  He has an uncanny amount of world wide knowledge with witch posts of others are replied to quickly.  At times seemingly kissing up to some but disparaging of others.  Seems unusual .  

Edited by Ron Bulman

Ron said: The T goes before Rollin, rollin, rollin. He has an uncanny amount of world wide knowledge with witch posts of others are replied to quickly.  Seems unusual .  Maybe just another member of MENSA on the forum.

????You going cryptic on us Ron? 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Rob,

You left out the part where Elvis comes back to life, and promptly gets hooked on Oxycontin.  🤥

For the future?  I would be happy to have Dr. Greenson's papers at UCLA released so we can finally know the identity of the government official who was at Marilyn Monroe's house that sad night in 1962 and had her murdered.  Then the history books would accurately reflect on this persons legacy and Ms.  Monroe's name would no longer be marred in death. 

Rob,

Here's your trophy, awarded in recognition of your strenuous deposits on this forum in defense of the 45th President of the United States.

You have, definitely, been doing your duty, dude... 🤥

The Donald John Trump Golden Toilet Award

https://memedad.com/memes/1613959.jpg

26 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Rob,

Here's your trophy, awarded in recognition of your strenuous deposits on this forum in defense of the 45th President of the United States.

You have, definitely, been doing your duty, dude... 🤥

The Donald John Trump Golden Toilet Award

https://memedad.com/memes/1613959.jpg

Don't you mean "doing your dooty" W?

Just now, Robert Wheeler said:

I don't get it.

Well, apparently the guy died once, but his pic was used to illustrate two different deaths (unless he was an ex-cop and a professor), and his daughter calls BS on the Corona diagnosis.  So, the media's using him as a posthumous "crisis actor," similar to those 9/11 witnesses that the conspiracy media claim were intelligence agency plants, spouting party-line "facts" about building collapses.  Am I wrong about the scenario?  I sit corrected, then, on that golden throne.

Regarding the journal part of this thread.  Since he started it W.'s probably a pickle ball expert by now.  The Cowboy's beat the Bill's 52-17 Friday night in the Rose Bowl.  They brought back that QB from UCLA, Aikman.  Still have I think 14 rolls of TP.  Saw a facebook post showing poison ivy and  warning people resorting to leaves, if the plant has three, don't do it.

We have our second confirmed case in the town of 20K, county of 30K.  It's 70 miles from a large city.  Still spreading.  Been to town the last two days.  Only contact with a person was at the drive thru at Taco Casa yesterday.  I pulled up to the curb facing the highway through town to eat to actually see other real people (as opposed to on the internet or tv) passing by in their vehicles.  Bought the local Saturday paper (Wed/Sat only the last year plus) from a rack, I tried to feed the quarters in without touching the grabbed well below the handle and pulled down.  Put air in my tank for the mower tire using the least used hose off to the side, still a risk I guess.  Made a lap on through town, reminded me of crusin around a different one in the early 70's aka American Graffiti without a whole lot of others out.  Still plenty at the grocery store and Wal-Mart though.   

Weed eated and mowed more today, already, second time in some places.  I don't think I've ever seen the weeds (not grass yet) grow this early this fast.  80% chance of more rain tomorrow, stock tanks are full to over flowing, local lake too.  Went back to town today for a Sunday Fort Worth Star Telegram.  Used an exam glove to get it, gas for the mower, and a bag of ice from a ice/water stand in a shopping center parking lot.

Read earlier singer/songwriter John Prine is in critical condition from COVID.

And that country singer Joe Diffie passed from it.  Makes me sad.  Never saw him, always liked him, had one cassette tape.  He had at least a couple of more poignant songs but this one seems maybe appropriate if not taken as morbid.  I think he could have appreciated it.  In memoriam. 

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=joe+diffie+prop+me+up+beside+jukebox&view=detail&mid=8CA9E0CFD39EA079BF688CA9E0CFD39EA079BF68&FORM=VIRE0&ru=%2fsearch%3fq%3djoe%2bdiffie%2bprop%2bme%2bup%2bbeside%2bjukebox%26form%3dPRUSEN%26mkt%3den-us%26httpsmsn%3d1%26msnews%3d1%26rec_search%3d1%26refig%3df11a8c10c5734e139fb88dd4ad21bd54%26sp%3d4%26ghc%3d1%26qs%3dAS%26pq%3djoe%2bdiffie%2bpro%26sk%3dPRES1AS3%26sc%3d6-14%26cvid%3df11a8c10c5734e139fb88dd4ad21bd54

Edited by Ron Bulman

3 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

2020 will be a banner year for Darwin Awards.

You posted about the Virginia pastor who died last week after claiming earlier this month that COVID-19 was a hoax.

There's also the guy from Phoenix who drank (chloroquine) aquarium cleaning products recently, after Trump promoted chloroquine as a COVID-19 cure.

Journalwise we're up to 3 cases, the latest rural like me.  Wife's boss who she's not had contact with in a week and a half was being tested today over a 102 temp and other symptoms.    Learning new technology to work online can be frustrating at 63 as those teaching it are learning themselves.  I walked around the outside of the house today and down to the mailbox (150 yards) and back under cloudy skies in a cool breeze to get out of the house.  I feel for my daughter, son in law and 19 month old grandson in a one bedroom apartment. 

Edited by Ron Bulman