The Education Forum
Robert Wheeler

The Supposed Grandchildren of JFK (and some unknowns) Posted a Video to YouTube Last Night

The comments on Twitter and underneath the video make a good case that they are Caroline's kids. She has three kids.

Jack, Rose and Tatiana Schlossberg. The young man with the wavy black hair definitely looks like Jack Schlossberg.

There are another 6 young adults. I do not know who they are, or who they are supposed to be.

I am not vouching for any of it, just letting you know that this is getting passed around the Internet the passed 24 hours (Youtube pulled it at one point.)

I can explain why this might be them, but you have to ask.

50 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Is that our savings they're talking about?

Nope

The three in the picture and video are confirmed as the Grand Children of JFK.

One of the young men in the video is believed to be a Grandson of RFK and his spouse. (he had 11 kids so lots of potential grand kids.)

In the meantime, here is another picture of Jack Schlossberg.

George HW Bush's secret service name was Timber Wolf.

Jack_Schlossberg 2020-03-26 085408.jpg

So what is the relevance of them singing "Timber" by Pitbul?   

Are you claiming this also is somehow related to President Bush?

5 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

So what is the relevance of them singing "Timber" by Pitbul?   

Are you claiming this also is somehow related to President Bush?

I won't say I claim it, but there are some good arguments being made that it is related to GHWB.

Also Hilary, whose code name was "Evergreen".

What I call a "strange coincidence".   Nothing more than a bunch of kids enjoying life in a positive way.

Except some of them look like JFK, Jr Genetics.

23 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

What I call a "strange coincidence".   Nothing more than a bunch of kids enjoying life in a positive way.

Yes, a bunch of kids.

Posted (edited)

I'll admit something here: the good ol' Lefty in me may admire John and Robert Kennedy (the admirable parts) but has no reverence for the Kennedy family -- ancestors, descendants, or even widows.  All right - I'll write Ethel a pass.

Edited by David Andrews

28 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I'll admit something here: the good ol' Lefty in me may admire John and Robert Kennedy (the admirable parts) but has no reverence for the Kennedy family -- ancestors, descendants, or even widows.  All right - I'll write Ethel a pass.

I didn't know anything really about RFK Jr. until I read his book American Values.  I admired him in multiple respects afterward, especially overcoming his heroin addiction.  Acquired at a young age after his Father and Uncle's public murders.

I've read a small bit by his detractors but I believe Ted did do some good things as a Senator if I remember right.  Some effect on improving healthcare among others. 

41 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

They are just kids and are not media personalities. There is nothing to admire or revere. The video is either meaningful or not.

Bob Dylan’s first new song in 8 years, entirely about the JFK Assassination at 17 minutes, is either meaningful or not.

Nationalizing the Fed is either meaningful or not.

The EO putting 1 million troops on standby the same.

That State NG units are ultimately under the Command of the President, ditto.

The USS Comfort leaving Norfolk for NYC three weeks ahead of schedule even surprised Cuomo. 

The Governors of NY, NJ, CA, and a bunch of celebrities seem to be the most panicked.

Everything in context. Yes, One could say something is here.

Alas  I’m a     t r o l l.

57 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

I didn't know anything really about RFK Jr. until I read his book American Values.  I admired him in multiple respects afterward, especially overcoming his heroin addiction.  Acquired at a young age after his Father and Uncle's public murders.

Did you read the part where his first wife killed herself, partly over his infidelities.  She had her problems, but when he cut her out of his life, vulnerabilities widened.

Then there was Ted and Joan, which almost did her in.