The Education Forum
Robert Wheeler

The Supposed Grandchildren of JFK (and some unknowns) Posted a Video to YouTube Last Night

23 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

They are just kids and are not media personalities. There is nothing to admire or revere. The video is either meaningful or not.

Bob Dylan’s first new song in 8 years, entirely about the JFK Assassination at 17 minutes, is either meaningful or not.

Nationalizing the Fed is either meaningful or not.

The EO putting 1 million troops on standby the same.

That State NG units are ultimately under the Command of the President, ditto.

The USS Comfort leaving Norfolk for NYC three weeks ahead of schedule even surprised Cuomo. 

The Governors of NY, NJ, CA, and a bunch of celebrities seem to be the most panicked.

Everything in context. Yes, One could say something is here.

Alas  I’m a     t r o l l.

Hang that .999 pure silver Mark Zaid Prize over the golden toilet awarded today  😚

41 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Hang that .999 pure silver Mark Zaid Prize over the golden toilet awarded today  😚

What is the “here” here?

Admire, revere, acquiesce.

JFK would be proud.

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Did you read the part where his first wife killed herself, partly over his infidelities.  She had her problems, but when he cut her out of his life, vulnerabilities widened.

Then there was Ted and Joan, which almost did her in.

Yes, there's no excuse for his infidelities or drunkenness during these times.  Beyond two brothers being shot in public.  Still no excuse.  I didn't walk in his shoes.  Just trying to judge his work.  I'd of probably took some of the family money and disappeared from public life.

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Yes, there's no excuse for his infidelities or drunkenness during these times.  Beyond two brothers being shot in public.  Still no excuse.  I didn't walk in his shoes.  Just trying to judge his work.  I'd of probably took some of the family money and disappeared from public life.

Mais tu n'es pas une femme.  Il y a une honte qui ne peut pas être résolue par la disparition.  Ou alors ma femme me dit.  Heureusement, nous vivons séparément.

Edited by David Andrews

Is there a connection between the release of Kennedy Grandchildren ho-made video singing "Timber" the day before Dylan's release of "Murder Most Foul"? 
Is it pure coincidence?

Robert, Thanks for the note on Secret service code names for Poppy Bush: "timber wolf, and Hilary Clinton: "evergreen""  

The picture of Jack Schlossberg and Poppy Bush together is an odd moment to be sure. Jack looks with semi-courteous chagrin at Poppy's display of a picture of JFK.  I wonder what the conversation is about. 

Speaking of the lyric "going down" in the Kennedy grandchildren somewhat giddy song video, what of recent speculations about the end of cash currency going down during this quarantine /world wide shut down of commerce? After all cash is germ ridden. 

Tragedy on April 3 2020 for Kennedy Grandchildren   

2 Members of Kennedy Family Are Missing After Canoe Overturned  
Maeve Kennedy Townsend McKean, a granddaughter of Robert F. Kennedy, and her 8-year-old son were last seen in the Chesapeake Bay on Thursday, according to the authorities.

Mom and son disappeared chasing a ball that fell in bay.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/03/us/maeve-kennedy-granddaughter-missing.html

9 hours ago, Jeanie Dean said:

Speaking of the lyric "going down" in the Kennedy grandchildren somewhat giddy song video, what of recent speculations about the end of cash currency going down during this quarantine /world wide shut down of commerce? After all cash is germ ridden. 

Or the financial system collapsing

Financial crash is a given. Every 10 years, now  the banks er dealers clear the table.  Players lose  turn in there chips.  Lose your equity,  your market funds. your stocks.  You still got your mortgage. Game over wait 10 more  years for recovery. 

Taking down the cash economy seem like the bigger end game and lot more  than a 4 day  market crah government coup.  

Furthermore as the astrologers observe as we enter the Aquarian age a digital economy, cash society will be the new normal.  No anonymity.  I am hearing that. 

No more cash, wait  then again we need a black market; that's how the CIA runs its  covert operations.  I guess  there will be a new crypto currency too.

CashLESS society will be the new norm

Posted (edited)
On 4/3/2020 at 10:16 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Or the financial system collapsing

I do believe the current financial system will collapse, but the mechanism for its collapse and subsequent adoption of a new "system" is too esoteric or complicated to sing about.

In "Kennedyesque" fashion, Trump wants to reign in the Federal Reserve. The Fed will lose its mandate to print Federal Reserve Notes, or at least Notes not backed by Gold/Silver. Federal Reserve Notes will be inflated into oblivion and we'll have a new currency; "New Dollars." It is of course much more complicated than that and I don't claim to have a comprehensive understanding of the mechanics; only a broad idea at best.

The Kennedy kids singing "Timber" either means nothing, or something sudden and "smashing"; not a planned dismantling of the Federal Reserve, which many people never wanted, and President Kennedy identified as an impediment to economic stability and the Democratic process.

The Creature From Jekyll Island (by G. Edward Griffin) - Great Lecture about the creation of the Fed, and what JFK was up against. (long - 1 hour 45 minutes about.)

Edited by Robert Wheeler
smaller font