The Education Forum

Important to Hold That Man by Jerry D Rose

Guest Bart Kamp

YW Ron. 

It doesn't happen often that I find an article of such immense value in only a few pages that falls within my remit. It was overall a refreshing read..

Interesting article Bart.  Fascinating hypothesis about the DPD knowing about Oswald earlier and using Truly and Shelly to cover it up.

In your opinion, who gave Oswald's name to Fritz first: was it Truly or did Shelly give it to Truly first?

I will have more to say about the subject soon.

The scenario that Jerry Rose played out in that article is one of legitimate concern. If it actually happened. I am of the opinion that this just like the 2FLRE and his departure are part of the whole fairy tale on Oswald's presence just after the shots while inside the TSBD.

This whole thing of Oswald being found missing and with Truly going to the 6th and telling Fritz who then goes to DPD HQ and has Gerald Hill telling him "he is sitting right there" is rubbish. 

Givens' description went over the airwaves just before they entered the TT, yet Oswald's name didn't. And that is because he was not missing at that time.

The Revill list seems to support this as those pages have annotations with pen showing the arrival time of certain TSBD people (close to 3 PM). And Oswald is top on the list.

Peggy Joyce Hawkins is on it, her hubby worked there but she did not. 

Givens is on it.

Shelley Is missing....

Intelligence-Report-by-R.-W.-Westphal-to

Intelligence-Report-by-R.-W.-Westphal-to

Edited by Bart Kamp