The Education Forum

Announcement today from CAPA

GREETINGS FROM CAPA

We hope all of you are doing well during these strange and difficult times.

We are sorry for the delay in obtaining the complete video of the conference. Unfortunately, we are having problems with the company that recorded the conference – they have only provided nine presentations so far. We are hoping to have the remainder of the presentations before too much longer. The videos we have now are available to our members and conference attendees free of charge – there will be a fee for all others and we will not be renting/selling the videos until we have more information about how many we will have. For all members and conference attendees who wish to access the nine videos we have now, please email me so I can verify CAPA membership or attendance at the conference. I will then email you with the link and password to the videos.

We are also pleased to announce that CAPA will be organizing a conference this year on November 20/21 at the same location as last year, the Courtyard Marriott. We understand that the virus situation is evolving and could possibly affect the conference. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

This year we are planning a special day for college and law school students. This will be held on Sunday November 23rd, at the same hotel. We want to get more young people interested in this tragic event that changed our country and hopefully enlist them in our cause. We are planning a program that will give them the opportunity to see what President Kennedy was like as a person and a president and educate them about the truth of the assassination. We hope we are able to get many students to attend. (If anyone would like to assist in this endeavor, please reply to this email.) The event will be free to students attending universities and law schools. If you know any young people who would be interested in this event, please let them know about it.

We are also planning to have at least a half-day, and possibly longer, on the subject of “The JFK Assassination and the Media,” a topic that has not been discussed and investigated by the mainstream media. We will have several speakers knowledgeable about this topic and a documentary by John Barbour entitled “The American Media & the 2nd Assassination of John F. Kennedy.”  We will also have a panel discussion on the issue. Dr. Cyril Wecht will be on the panel along with John Barbour, James Wagenvoord who worked at Life Magazine in 1963, and others to be determined. We are working on other possibilities for the conference and will keep you updated as we confirm them.

We encourage everyone to join or renew their membership. CAPA members will receive a significant discount on the November conference/banquet and free access to the recording of the conference.

Thank you all for your support of CAPA and its worthy cause.
Pursue the release of withheld records -  Find the Truth -  Seek Justice.

Best regards,

Glenda de Vaney
CAPA Program Chair
Twitter
Facebook
Website
YouTube

Copyright © 2020 CAPA, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
CAPA
PO Box 714
Capa
Jackson, NJ 08527-0714

Well it looks like they managed to survive the Judyth Baker fiasco with Oliver Stone.  I wish them luck...

5 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:
GREETINGS FROM CAPA

We hope all of you are doing well during these strange and difficult times.

We are sorry for the delay in obtaining the complete video of the conference. Unfortunately, we are having problems with the company that recorded the conference – they have only provided nine presentations so far. We are hoping to have the remainder of the presentations before too much longer. The videos we have now are available to our members and conference attendees free of charge – there will be a fee for all others and we will not be renting/selling the videos until we have more information about how many we will have. For all members and conference attendees who wish to access the nine videos we have now, please email me so I can verify CAPA membership or attendance at the conference. I will then email you with the link and password to the videos.

We are also pleased to announce that CAPA will be organizing a conference this year on November 20/21 at the same location as last year, the Courtyard Marriott. We understand that the virus situation is evolving and could possibly affect the conference. Hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

This year we are planning a special day for college and law school students. This will be held on Sunday November 23rd, at the same hotel. We want to get more young people interested in this tragic event that changed our country and hopefully enlist them in our cause. We are planning a program that will give them the opportunity to see what President Kennedy was like as a person and a president and educate them about the truth of the assassination. We hope we are able to get many students to attend. (If anyone would like to assist in this endeavor, please reply to this email.) The event will be free to students attending universities and law schools. If you know any young people who would be interested in this event, please let them know about it.

We are also planning to have at least a half-day, and possibly longer, on the subject of “The JFK Assassination and the Media,” a topic that has not been discussed and investigated by the mainstream media. We will have several speakers knowledgeable about this topic and a documentary by John Barbour entitled “The American Media & the 2nd Assassination of John F. Kennedy.”  We will also have a panel discussion on the issue. Dr. Cyril Wecht will be on the panel along with John Barbour, James Wagenvoord who worked at Life Magazine in 1963, and others to be determined. We are working on other possibilities for the conference and will keep you updated as we confirm them.

We encourage everyone to join or renew their membership. CAPA members will receive a significant discount on the November conference/banquet and free access to the recording of the conference.

Thank you all for your support of CAPA and its worthy cause.
Pursue the release of withheld records -  Find the Truth -  Seek Justice.

Best regards,

Glenda de Vaney
CAPA Program Chair
Twitter
Facebook
Website
YouTube

Copyright © 2020 CAPA, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in via our website.

Our mailing address is:
CAPA
PO Box 714
Capa
Jackson, NJ 08527-0714

I was pleasantly surprised to see his in my email today, even though I've not been a member in a couple of years or more.  I thought they might have gone under after last year's Stone/judyconn fiasco.  Great initiative focusing on a younger generation (not just handing out free tickets on the street like jconn did to bump numbers/fill seats).  

The JFKA and the Media aspect has to be a top 5 subject in terms of importance of the subject today.  Keeping the search for the Truth alive, if not at the forefront is a most important part of history and hope of change for the better in the future.

Though I have never been to a conference, I keep thinking maybe this year.  Many of us have benefited from knowledge gleaned from them through many sources.  Maybe we should all support them if we can as a last physical bastillion in the search.