The Education Forum

Film: "Out of Shadows"

Message from Phil Nelson:

To all, 

This is a "Must Watch" mind-blowing film that everyone will be talking about soon.  For many, it will alter the way their understanding of just how corrupt many of the "elites" of Hollywood, the MSM, the Washington Politicos are.  And it comes at a very propitious time, so don't be caught unaware.  

BTW, watch for the "LBJ Connection" -- one could say he was a founding member. 

The video is 1:18 in length, so make time to watch it in one shot (alone is best, IMHO). 

Edited by Douglas Caddy

The film is full of revelations. It is quite thought provoking. Unfortunately its impact will be lessened considerably because the nation and the world must deal with the threat of the pandemic coronavirus..

Edited by Douglas Caddy

I watched it. My impression is that this film in some respects tells us not to trust movies, including this one. Provable historical facts are followed by personal accounts which though they are in earnest are accompanied by visuals that reveal a hidden agenda. It’s not an equal opportunity hit piece. Democrats take the brunt. And while talking about the real problems of pedophilia and other cults the visuals show us Hollywood and musical stars who are certainly not cultists or child rapers. CIA influence in Hollywood is no doubt real, but they don’t control everything. All the film clips are violent, superhero blockbusters. I suspect the producers are Christian Right, since they see sinners everywhere. The film did make me wonder about Podesta and his emails. And there is no doubt a conspiracy to keep Epstein under wraps. But one is left with the impression that only Democrats and liberals flew to his island. And you know that ain’t true. 

I agree Paul. That is the impression I got, that it was a Christian Right product.

Today, there are at lest four books on the CIA/Pentagon and Hollywood.  This is all since Tricia Jenkins' milestone book, The CIA In Hollywood.

You will learn more from that brief book than this film.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Skipped around a few scenes. It's just crisis-actor-pizzagate garbage of the lowest tier. If you ever want an ego boost, try looking at the arguments presented by Pizzagaters and see how easily they can be refuted. I once saw this video where this guy was wandering around the parking lot of Comet Ping Pong, saw a little pipe valve sticking out of the ground, and said "I bet that's where they smuggle their kids!". Then, he saw a nearby group of school children being lead on a field trip, and insenuated they were victims of human trafficking.

Paul, you pretty much covered the bases.

But right from the beginning: In the first 2 minutes "Prepare to disbelieve everything you believe", then villainizing "science guy"  Bill Nye?? Then they go current and run "resist the virus hoax" and "Fire Fauci" captions on both sides throughout the film???

Of course it's pizza gate  from a discarded, bimbo, super hero, action flick Hollywood stuntman,  who now no longer believes Hollywood should exploit violence???, And has an axe to grind.

I love the spinning that "pizza" is the code word of all  pedophiles, like they couldn't have used a code word of "coffee" or other words to not look obvious?. 

We know years ago, the CIA did influence Hollywood. I'm not saying they couldn't now, but give me some examples of it now. 

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I imagine the CIA still has plenty of influence in Hollywood, via offering access to "insider" information, or offering up one of their "former" employees to act as a "consultant" on the film to make sure it's "authentic".

That said, the above linked movie strikes me as nonsense.

9 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

I imagine the CIA still has plenty of influence in Hollywood, via offering access to "insider" information, or offering up one of their "former" employees to act as a "consultant" on the film to make sure it's "authentic".

That said, the above linked movie strikes me as nonsense.

The projects just never go anywhere. It's a heavy lift to get anything made and with all the gung ho crap swirling around the studios you have to go Euro or Indy to get anything made. There are exceptions but in general it doesn't take much to kill project. It happens in infancy.

Some fallout related to Out Of Shadows, reported on Crazy Days and Nights.  Presented For Entertainment Purposes Only, meaning I don't know what to believe here and I don't care.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/

Blind Item #12 - They Tried

This massive corporation that all of you know and the entire world knows was trying to promote its new mixed reality device. How they chose to do this was to hook up with the "most legendary performance artist working now." In reality, she makes her money putting herself into as many Satanic images as she can and even had 666 in her social media profile for a long time.

The ad that emerged was people wearing the device to witness a ghostly version of the artist appearing out of nowhere while walking around while wearing a symbolic red dress. This was released on Good Friday, which was certainly unusual.

The video was not well received at all. After a flood of negative comments and about 90% thumbs down, the company set the video to private and also removed all traces of the campaign from its official website – although it still appears in Google search results.

[Reader Comments:]
BloggerMyDogSmiles said...

It's Microsoft and Marina Abramovic. The video got so many downvotes on Youtube LOL

Spider Rico said...

Microsoft Marina video. What Enty has backwards is that the video was created to [be] a direct response [to] a Doc called "Out Of Shadows" currently at 5 Million views on YT.Shadows shows who Abromovic really is. What Enty is also failing to report is Abromovic and Gates are under Investigation in a larger intel by Durham all tied to Anthony Weiner['s] laptop in possession of The NYPD and Trump administration which shows Abromovic in ritualistic child abuse atrocities. Other people are in the video which I will not mention.

Edited by David Andrews

54 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Some fallout related to Out Of Shadows, reported on Crazy Days and Nights.  Presented For Entertainment Purposes Only, meaning I don't know what to believe here and I don't care.

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2020/

Blind Item #12 - They Tried

This massive corporation that all of you know and the entire world knows was trying to promote its new mixed reality device. How they chose to do this was to hook up with the "most legendary performance artist working now." In reality, she makes her money putting herself into as many Satanic images as she can and even had 666 in her social media profile for a long time.

The ad that emerged was people wearing the device to witness a ghostly version of the artist appearing out of nowhere while walking around while wearing a symbolic red dress. This was released on Good Friday, which was certainly unusual.

The video was not well received at all. After a flood of negative comments and about 90% thumbs down, the company set the video to private and also removed all traces of the campaign from its official website – although it still appears in Google search results.

[Reader Comments:]
BloggerMyDogSmiles said...

It's Microsoft and Marina Abramovic. The video got so many downvotes on Youtube LOL

Spider Rico said...

Microsoft Marina video. What Enty has backwards is that the video was created to [be] a direct response [to] a Doc called "Out Of Shadows" currently at 5 Million views on YT.Shadows shows who Abromovic really is. What Enty is also failing to report is Abromovic and Gates are under Investigation in a larger intel by Durham all tied to Anthony Weiner['s] laptop in possession of The NYPD and Trump administration which shows Abromovic in ritualistic child abuse atrocities. Other people are in the video which I will not mention.

David - I’m confused about your post. What or who is Enty? Is there an alternative video?

19 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I agree Paul. That is the impression I got, that it was a Christian Right product.

That was my impression too, early on, which is why I quit watching as soon as it became apparent. Does it go on to say that "the end is near" and "there's still time, brother"?

Edited by Ron Ecker

Paul: I’m confused about your post. What or who is Enty? Is there an alternative video?

Enty is "Entertainment Lawyer," the guy who runs CDAN and collects the gossip.  Apparently Microsoft made a promotional video with Marina Abromivic that backfired.  The poster (though why should we believe one "Spider Rico," which sounds like an unused Anthony Weiner alias) claims the Microsoft video was an attempt to rehabilitate Abromovic after the pasting she got in Out of Shadows.  Play around on Crazy Days and Nights and you'll get the scurrilous but addictive ethos.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/10/crazy-days-and-nights-enty-interview

Edited by David Andrews

On 4/14/2020 at 10:16 PM, Bob Ness said:

The projects just never go anywhere. It's a heavy lift to get anything made and with all the gung ho crap swirling around the studios you have to go Euro or Indy to get anything made. There are exceptions but in general it doesn't take much to kill project. It happens in infancy.

Bob, I'm not completely clear. Are you saying that the film industry has in recent years has become so decentralized that you think the possibility of CIA influence is probably less?

59 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Bob, I'm not completely clear. Are you saying that the film industry has in recent years has become so decentralized that you think the possibility of CIA influence is probably less?

No. The projects get killed earlier in the process. I had an OSS/CIA vs NKVD/GRU Western type thing going around that so far has never really got traction. It was optioned but never really took off even though Russia had been in the news and the story line was very relevent. I'm not saying it got killed by the CIA or anything just I've wondered a lot about the resistance. Even if the writing sucks someone will usually take a more serious look-see if the concept is solid, which it is.

At the end of WW2 an OSS officer, ready to go home, is ordered instead to kidnap a prisoner from a Russian POW camp in Poland and retrieve his intelligence files hidden Riga, Latvia. The prisoner has files pertaining to Nazi spy networks in the USSR but is also a war driminal. That sort of thing. It's critical of the post war allied actions and is intended as a series that evolves up until about the Church commission. It's nuanced though and tries to give a proper balance all around.

The period is target rich. But it's not a gung ho USA right or wrong bunch of BS which is a lot of what you see now. The projects don't necessarily get intercepted and changed its just the current relationship between the people with influence in the intelligence community and the studios is such that controversial subjects like the JFKA or Nazi/USG collaboration are deemed problematic. It'd be like Rachel Maddow applying for a job at FOX. It's institutionally at odds with one another. And the IC promotes and wants that clash.

Edited by Bob Ness