The Education Forum

Coverups Magazine all 28 issues

Guest Bart Kamp

Thanks Bart.  I really did not know that Harry did all of this stuff.

Did you get these from Vince Palamara?

I've admitted my technical ineptitude before.  It says "open with", is one choice better than another?

Also, just to be clear here about the "later curator of the Sixth Floor Museum" bit.  I've read Gary Mack was a devoted and respected researcher of a conspiracy for many years before he took the job. Then he just sort of clammed up about the subject, not denying or promoting it.  In other words this is all while he was still digging, well before he took the job. What he really believed or at least thought worthy of further consideration, if he included it in his magazine?

Ron:

I have written about how Gary did this  turnaround before and I talked to some people in Dallas about it.

Mack went through three stages.

One: he was a vigorous WC critic as you can see from The Men Who Killed Kennedy. And Cover Ups.

Two: He then went through some kind of alteration in his life,  and although he attended conferences, he only talked about the acoustics and Badge Man.  I know since I saw him do this in the early nineties.

Three: Under the influence of Dave Perry he completely reversed course and now became a defender of the official story and attacked the critics. He and Perry attended Jim Marrs' classes at UT Arlington and would heckle and ridicule many of his speakers.  And they did this semester after semester. He then took the position at the Sixth Floor and became their contact and consultant, and also host on the specials that they corroborated on:  The Ruby Connection, and Inside the Target Car.  

To say those two programs backed the WC to the hilt is really being kind of mild. 

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Ron:

I have written about how Gary did this  turnaround before and I talked to some people in Dallas about it.

Mack went through three stages.

One: he was a vigorous WC critic as you can see from The Men Who Killed Kennedy. And Cover Ups.

Two: He then went through some kind of alteration in his life,  and although he attended conferences, he only talked about the acoustics and Badge Man.  I know since I saw him do this in the early nineties.

Three: Under the influence of Dave Perry he completely reversed course and now became a defender of the official story and attacked the critics. He and Perry attended Jim Marrs' classes at UT Arlington and would heckle and ridicule many of his speakers.  And they did this semester after semester. He then took the position at the Sixth Floor and became their contact and consultant, and also host on the specials that they corroborated on:  The Ruby Connection, and Inside the Target Car.  

To say those two programs backed the WC to the hilt is really being kind of mild. 

I'd read of the hecklings of Jim Marr's classes at UTA, my alma mater, but didn't realize by who.  It took perseverance by Marrs to continue.  That Mack went from heckling at UTA to running the TSBD Oswald did it all by himself official Dallas tourist trap is telling.       

Thank you all.

I personally find all these newsletters/fanzines/magazines very interesting as some of them tend to report on matters that have been overlooked.

Now then I have a truckload waiting to be digitised. I do not mean the actual copies, but someone once did the honours of putting the many newsletters and mags on to 16 mm film which will need to be run through a microfilm scanner  to get digi copies. And Malcolm got hold of em.

My issue at this point is that this equipment was all over in libraries back in the 80's but gradually has been tossed out. You want to buy a machine then it will be a few grand or  $ 1,000 for a one month hire.  But no micro film scanner no goods, so I need to find something within reason from a cost perspective to digitise all these. Anyone in the UK have an idea? Please email me through my site. I am checking on ebay and hope to find something soon.

But the amount of mags make it all worthwhile, just check all those labels. Oh and the 3rd and 4th Decade I have as well, that was box ten. I know they are at MFF but still.

img_2710.jpg

16 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've admitted my technical ineptitude before.  It says "open with", is one choice better than another?

Also, just to be clear here about the "later curator of the Sixth Floor Museum" bit.  I've read Gary Mack was a devoted and respected researcher of a conspiracy for many years before he took the job. Then he just sort of clammed up about the subject, not denying or promoting it.  In other words this is all while he was still digging, well before he took the job. What he really believed or at least thought worthy of further consideration, if he included it in his magazine?

I can’t figure out how to open the files either 

That's all I really know about him. He was into his "Badgeman" clips and bit the bait on the Subcommittee acoustics debate. He went down 2 rabbit holes, came up empty,  lost heart, and ultimately sold out.

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

I can’t figure out how to open the files either 

Goodness me this is really not difficult....

Click on the link

Top right download button (top right 2nd from the left in case you are wondering where it may be).

Then a new window opens and you can d/l the file.

I didn't mean to make it difficult.  I was asking if anyone had a preferred or recommended app of those shown.

I down loaded the file.  I clicked on the highlighted cover ups mag line and "links" to al 28 issues appear but nothing happened when I clicked on any of them.  So, above this it says open with, which gives a choice of Zip Extractor, Cloud Convert, Doc Viewer for Google Drive of Connect More Apps.  All I was asking was if anyone had  recommended or preferred one of these to use.

Instead, I just did it the way you recommend and though it took a few minutes to load it seems to work fine.  Thanks, Ron