The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Looks like Trump is guaranteeing he gets four more years.  

In broad daylight:

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/08/now-theyre-illegally-taking-mailboxes-away?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=34653

In addition MSNBC got the memo that the USPS is removing their high speed mail sorters.  When I say high speed, its 35,000 pieces of mail per hour at a 99 percent efficiency rate.

Trump knows if mail ins are allowed, he loses.  The whole  Bezos thing was a chimera.  Unless somebody does something, with CV 19 raging, I think Trump will now have. a good chance to win.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim:  I think this will turn out to be a gift to the Democrats. Trump will have to back down on this as everyone is affected adversely.

Trump’s assault on the U.S. Postal Service gives Democrats a new campaign message

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trumps-assault-on-the-us-postal-service-gives-democrats-a-new-campaign-message/ar-BB17Yyrq?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

Brand new documentary “Shadowgate” is out today.

Intelligence agency isn’t of Private Contractors to manipulate the press and social media, like message boards and such.

Watch as the media messaging does a 180 over the next few weeks.

USPS panic narrative will soon be irrelevant. No pandemic, no need for mail in votes.

The Deep State Dies in Darkness.

53 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

In broad daylight:

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/08/now-theyre-illegally-taking-mailboxes-away?utm_source=social&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=34653

In addition MSNBC got the memo that the USPS is removing their high speed mail sorters.  When I say high speed, its 35,000 pieces of mail per hour at a 99 percent efficiency rate.

Trump knows if mail ins are allowed, he loses.  The whole  Bezos thing was a chimera.  Unless somebody does something, with CV 19 raging, I think Trump will now have. a good chance to win.

CV 19 raging. Good one Jim. 
Covid pandemic pushers now have less credibility than Russiagate retrogrades and impeachment imbeciles.

Shadowgate pulls back the curtain and the MSM can not coordinate. 

Robert: The post office is delaying delivery of my decoder ring, so I am unable to decode what the hell you wrote above the video. But if it makes you happy to post it, that is all that counts in the end (at least for you.)

Edited by Douglas Caddy
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

In broad daylight:

Trump knows if mail ins are allowed, he loses.  The whole  Bezos thing was a chimera.  Unless somebody does something, with CV 19 raging, 

Jim DiEugenio has been self-righteously denouncing Barack Obama for not ordering the prosecution of Bush for Iraq war crimes.

Is there anything in the above post that registers as outrage over Trump’s Pearl Harbor level attack on the American people?

Not surprising.  DiEugenio routinely attacks Democrats.  It took Kennedys and King 5 years to get around to denouncing Trump’s white supremacy.

I think Trump will now have. a good chance to win.

Sounds hopeful, doesn’t he?

Trump's postmaster general lives close by. Friends of mine are sending him mail in support of the Post Office. Postcards are best; they are processed quicker, and are read all along the way.

LOUIS DEJOY

806 Country Club Drive

Greensboro, NC 27408

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump officials could face criminal charges for USPS sabotage — and the president may not be able to pardon them

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/trump-officials-could-face-criminal-charges-for-usps-sabotage-and-the-president-may-not-be-able-to-pardon-them/

Douglas,

States Attorneys General in both New Jersey and Arizona are looking into filing criminal charges. With the possibility of Trump being charged in state court and DeJoy being charged in state court, I think that is the only way we are going to be able to stop these people. The evening after he testified before Congress, DeJoy went back to his office and fired 23 people. They have nothing but contempt for Federal officials.

I think Biden is right. Federal prosecution of former political opponents sets a bad precedent. It looks too much like banana republic countries. But state courts on the local level though are a different matter. In Arizona, they are saying that it's a violation of the state's constitution to infringe on a citizen's voting franchise.

Steve Thomas

7 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Chad Wolf’s authority is ‘illegitimate’: Hispanic Caucus chairman demands DHS chief ‘resign in disgrace’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/chad-wolfs-authority-is-illegitimate-hispanic-caucus-chairman-demands-dhs-chief-resign-in-disgrace/

I understand the illegitimacy. My point is, no one can do anything about it. Trump is out of control and no one can do anything. All things considered, I don't think this republic stands a chance. There are too many Americans today who don't even want it.

Jim said; Looks like Trump is guaranteeing he gets four more years. In broad daylight:

Unless somebody does something, with CV 19 raging, I think Trump will now have. a good chance to win.

You could be up 5-1 in the bottom of the 9th, and walk the lead off hitter, and Captain Jim would get skittish, cry foul and forfeit the game!

Remember how skittish  Jim was about the impeachment being a windfall for Trump?

Do we have to hear a running commentary on every palpitating fear and apprehension that Jim has?

Wish he'd keep his heartbeats to himself!

Jim - why do you feel it’s necessary to remind everyone how the alternative to Trump is the old and much disliked neoliberalism? Do you honestly think that Biden and Harris are not preferable to Trump and Pence? I get, and I dare say most of us get, how bad things were before Trump came along. But as several here have pointed out, their personal lives were vastly improved because of Obama’s flawed presidency. Is that not worth something? There is no debate about the Domestic policy differences between the two parties. The Democrats are far more diverse, far more compassionate. Sure, both parties are about maintaining the American Empire, always have been, though Trump and his cronies are trying to redraw the map of alliances. Your stubborn adherence to critiques of the flawed Democratic Party is kind of like attacking Paul von Hindenburg in 1932 over the failing German State while storm troopers were in the streets preparing for Hitler.