The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Justice Dept. Never Fully Examined Trump’s Ties to Russia, Ex-Officials Say

The former deputy attorney general maneuvered to keep investigators from completing an inquiry into whether the president’s personal and financial links to Russia posed a national security threat.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/politics/trump-russia-justice-department.html

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

53 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Because this is what we elected him for.

Huh?  I thought you guys "elected" Trump to "make America great again."

Is inciting right wing vigilante violence against American citizens your idea of "making America great again," Rob?

Also, do you actually believe that many police departments in the U.S. are NOT corrupted by systemic racism and infiltration by right wing militias and white supremacist groups?

Who is committing the lion's share of the violence at these protests, and why isn't Trump condemning it?

Correct answer:  Because the violence isn't a problem for Trump-- it's a SOLUTION.

4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Well it looks like your first suspicion is wrong; again.

More....

Portland shooter has been identified as Michael Reinoehl. Bloomberg previously did a interview with him, there's video out there on him. The BLM tattoo on his neck assisted in the IDing of him.

https://twitter.com/RoscoeBDavis1/status/1300105477339197445

Do you think a Trump infiltrator/provocateur would not dress himself up to blend in with the true and law abiding BLM police violence condemning protesters?

The suspect sure doesn't look like a true BLM type person imo.

Younger, perhaps student, perhaps college educated? etc.

This guy looks older, harder, weathered.

Like a former or current meth user ( very thin and rough edged ) perhaps even criminal time doing.  Maybe he just wanted to create mayhem and again, dressed the liberal part even including getting a BLM tattoo as a cover to do this?

The BLM tattoo must be recent. The BLM movement hasn't even taken hold except for the last couple of months since George Floyd.

Regards the deep cover political dirty tricks the Repubs have been pulling since 1968, it is more rational to be suspicious of hugely influence incidents like this versus not.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Portland Mayor, Ted Wheeler:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/its-you-who-have-created-the-hate-and-the-division-portland-mayor-unleashes-on-donald-trump-for-maga-creating-violence/

““One death is one death too many. Join me by denouncing all violence,” he said. “Yesterday’s event began with hundreds of cars filled with supporters of the president rallying and driving through downtown Portland. They were supported and energized by the president himself. President Trump, for four years, we have had to live with you and your racist attacks on Black people. We learned early about your sexist attitudes towards women. We’ve had to endure clips of you mocking a disabled man. We’ve had to listen to your anti-democratic attacks on journalists. We have read your tweets slamming private citizens to the point of receiving death threats, and we have listened to the attacks on immigrants. We have listened to you label Mexicans rapists. We’ve heard you say that John McCain wasn’t a hero because he was a prisoner of war, and now you’re attacking Democratic mayors and the very institutions of democracy that have served this nation well since its founding.”

“It’s you who have created the hate and the division,” he said. “It’s you who have not found a way to say the names of Black people killed by police officers even as people in law enforcement have. It’s you who claimed that white issue supremacists are good people. Your campaign of fear is anti-democratic of anything you have done to create hate and vitriol in our country. You have tried to divide us more than any other figure in modern history. Now you want me to stop the violence ta you helped to create. What America needs is for you to be stopped so we can come back together as one America while recognizing that we must demand that all people, Black, brown, white, every color from every political persuasion pull together and hold all people accountable in stopping racism and violence. We together are peaceful again under new leadership that reflects who we really are. We the people of this great nation.”

“President Trump, you bring no peace. You bring no respect to our democracy,” he continued. “You, Mr. President, need to do your job as the leader of this nation. I, Mr. President, will do my job as the mayor of this city. We will both be held accountable as we should. I’m calling out every other elected official in Oregon to join me. Not only in defeating racism but helping me to stop the violence as we are and will continue to be held accountable by all of our residents.””

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Because this is what we elected him for.

You really have to get it out of your head that a huge number of Americans don't see the riots and looting and violence is not the last gasp of the DNC and its establishment enablers to retain some of their power, and failing that, stay out of prison.

We don't see the riots, violence, etc. as a peaceful effort by black Americans to right police injustice. We see a bunch of meth addled white kids with Antifa tatoos being shipped in to black communities to incite violence.

Yesterday (or the day before) Trump told Ted Wheeler (not related) he can have the National Guard whenever he wants. The Portland mayor just has to go through the formality of requesting their presence. Wheeler sent Trump an FU letter.

This what you are going to get.

Pasty Antifa crowds dead in the streets, put there by ordinary Americans who are done with Ted Wheeler, Kamala Harris, Gov. Murphy and every other recalcitrant Democrat (and a few Republicans) who thinks more violence is the only way to they will be able to stay in power or avoid jail.

This is not what you are going to to get.

A prime time broadcast of Trump ordering the National Guard to shoot Antifa losers and footage of them dead in the street.  

Donald Trump and the right-wing propagandists at Fox News are the one's who are (successfully) attempting to incite violence so that Trump can pound the rostrum and call for LAW AND ORDER like all nascent authoritarian leaders do.

The chant of "twelve more years" that Trump encouraged at the RNC should be taken seriously, it is not a joke: Donald Trump wants to be President for life. 

He knows that it's the only way he will avoid dying in prison. 

Edited by Robert Burrows

25 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

“President Trump, you bring no peace. You bring no respect to our democracy,” he continued. “You, Mr. President, need to do your job as the leader of this nation. I, Mr. President, will do my job as the mayor of this city. We will both be held accountable as we should. I’m calling out every other elected official in Oregon to join me. Not only in defeating racism but helping me to stop the violence as we are and will continue to be held accountable by all of our residents.””

Steve Thomas

Donald Trump responds:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/trump-loses-it-after-portland-mayor-blames-him-for-violence-before-issuing-a-threat-he-hasnt-seen-anything-yet/

“Ted Wheeler, the wacky Radical Left Do Nothing Democrat Mayor (sic) of Portland, who has watched great death and destruction of his City (sic) during his tenure, thinks this lawless situation should go on forever,” tweeted the president. “Wrong! Portland will never recover with a fool for a Mayor… He tried mixing with the Agitators and Anarchists and they mocked him. He would like to blame me and the Federal Government for going in, but he hasn’t seen anything yet. We have only been there with a small group to defend our U.S. Courthouse, because he couldn’t do it….The people of Portland, like all other cities & parts of our great Country, want Law & Order. The Radical Left Democrat Mayors, like the dummy running Portland, or the guy right now in his basement unwilling to lead or even speak out against crime, will never be able to do it!”

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Making America Great Again includes putting crooks and pedophiles in jail.

Rob,

At last we agree.  Donald Trump belongs in jail.

As for Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler's speech today, excoriating Donald Trump for inciting division and violence in America, it's the best indictment of Trump I've heard to date.  A++

6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/its-you-who-have-created-the-hate-and-the-division-portland-mayor-unleashes-on-donald-trump-for-maga-creating-violence/

““One death is one death too many. Join me by denouncing all violence,” he said. “Yesterday’s event began with hundreds of cars filled with supporters of the president rallying and driving through downtown Portland. They were supported and energized by the president himself. President Trump, for four years, we have had to live with you and your racist attacks on Black people. We learned early about your sexist attitudes towards women. We’ve had to endure clips of you mocking a disabled man. We’ve had to listen to your anti-democratic attacks on journalists. We have read your tweets slamming private citizens to the point of receiving death threats, and we have listened to the attacks on immigrants. We have listened to you label Mexicans rapists. We’ve heard you say that John McCain wasn’t a hero because he was a prisoner of war, and now you’re attacking Democratic mayors and the very institutions of democracy that have served this nation well since its founding.”

“It’s you who have created the hate and the division,” he said. “It’s you who have not found a way to say the names of Black people killed by police officers even as people in law enforcement have. It’s you who claimed that white issue supremacists are good people. Your campaign of fear is anti-democratic of anything you have done to create hate and vitriol in our country. You have tried to divide us more than any other figure in modern history. Now you want me to stop the violence ta you helped to create. What America needs is for you to be stopped so we can come back together as one America while recognizing that we must demand that all people, Black, brown, white, every color from every political persuasion pull together and hold all people accountable in stopping racism and violence. We together are peaceful again under new leadership that reflects who we really are. We the people of this great nation.”

Steve Thomas

The Portland Mayor's speech sounds very similar to Lawyer Joseph P. Welch's

Joseph McCarthy condemnation one where he finally calls out McCarthy's sick and obsessive commie fear crusade for what it had become and what McCarthy had become and the damage this witch hunt had caused the entire nation ... at long last, "have you left no sense of decency" which was the beginning of the end for McCarthy and McCarthyism.

Exactly Cliff,  Trump never had a clear idea what he wanted to accomplish and Fox ended up making him abandon his base and adopt their agenda..

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Eventually all of  JFK "Researchers" are going to have to reconcile their hatred for Trump with the realization that JFK was assassinated by the same Establishment Cabal that was selling military secrets to the Nazis and Soviets.

No sht, Sherlock.  There was no one individual more responsible for WW2 than W. Averell Harriman.  He helped the Soviets resuscitate their manganese and oil industries, financed 45% of Nazi raw material purchases, and served as the biggest war hawk in the Roosevelt administration.  

In the 30’s Soviet manganese was sold to Germany to make the steel for a war machine which attempted the seizure of Soviet oil fields.  Roosevelt put Harriman — Hitler’s American banker until October of ‘42 — in charge of the Lend-Lease program providing aid to England and the USSR prior to American entrance into the War.

And after the War who did Prez Truman put in charge of administrating the reconstruction of Europe under the Marshall Plan? W. Averell Harriman.

The Harrimans and Rockefellers were tight as ticks.  The Rockefellers put their oil wealth into banking; the Harrimans put their railroad wealth into banking.  I suspect they initiated WW2 to supersede the domination of global finance by the Rothschilds. 

In the JFK Administration Harriman was the #3 man at the State Department.  His fondest dream was to be Secretary of State.  He sacrificed that ambition to bum rush Kennedy into overthrowing the Diem regime in South Vietnam.  The Harriman/Rockefeller gang needed a militarized So. Vietnam to protect their investments in the Golden Triangle opium trade.  Who negotiated the partition of Laos in ‘62 which allowed the CIA a strong hand in opium smuggling?  W. Averell Harriman.

On 11/22/63 Harriman showed up at the White House to inform the newly arrived LBJ that the US government’s top Soviet experts were unanimous in their conviction that the Soviets had nothing to do with JFK’s murder.  Only there had been no conference of Kremlinologists that day.  Harriman just made that up.  Earlier in the day Harriman protege McGeorge Bundy called LBJ on Air Force One to inform him the lone assassin was in custody.

Harriman-Bundy, Skull & Bones brothers, directed the JFKA cover-up.  I suspect Harriman and John D. Rockefeller the 3rd pushed the button on the hit.

As bad as this High Cabal was — would the country have been better off under a government dominated by the John Birch Society?  That’s what Trump is — the modern day version of the JBS.  Combine the worst aspects of the Eastern Establishment Globalists with a full throated Theocratic Fascism and you get Trump.

The Mueller family bridges the pre WWII theft of Industrial Secrets by the "Rockefeller Crowd" and subsequent sale to the Nazi's, to the 2010's exfiltration of Nuclear materials and technology to the Iranians. They are an interesting family.

Robert Mueller and the DOJ defanged the investigation into Trump’s Russia collusion.  He didn’t investigate Trump’s finances, or Trump’s kids.  He allowed Trump to avoid direct questioning.  He let Bill Barr’s mischaracterization of the Report’s conclusions stand for more than 2 months.

With luck Trump will face the music for his treason over the next two years, no thanks to Robert Mueller.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Cliff,

Can you recommend any good books or on-line references about Harriman?

I knew that he and McGeorge Bundy were Skull & Bones men, but I've never read much about Harriman's history from the 1930s to the 60s.