• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

You beat me by 20 seconds Doug. Trump is calling it "fake news". He looks a bit distraught. He apparently did better in things he gave his name to than anything he actually managed.It looks like he's a fraud with a lot of debt.

There's an easy way to disprove it of course, release his taxes.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Trump is a proud and bragging member of the Leona Helmsley "We don't pay taxes, only the little people pay taxes" club.

New York City chapter.

Leona Mindy Roberts Helmsley (July 4, 1920 – August 20, 2007) was an American businesswoman. Her flamboyant personality and reputation for tyrannical behavior earned her the nickname Queen of Mean. After allegations of non-payment were made by contractors hired to improve Helmsley's Connecticut home, she was investigated and convicted of federal income tax evasion and other crimes in 1989

• The "Queen of Mean"

Although having initially received a sentence of sixteen years, she was required to serve only nineteen months in prison and two months under house arrest. During the trial, a former housekeeper testified that she had heard Helmsley say: "We don't pay taxes; only the little people pay taxes," an aphorism which was identified with her for the rest of her life. 

th?id=OIP.6u207cQT9yt72Nyq7YfjeQHaEK&pid=3.1&cb=&w=300&h=300&p=0

www.youtube.com

Edited by Joe Bauer

Just viewed Trump's pathetic response to the tax story in the New York Times.

Trump actually said this today to the national press:

"The IRS does not treat me well."

Please, I must repeat this Trump quote ...

"The IRS does not treat me well."   !?

Billionaire Trump pays only $750 in personal income tax in 2016 and only $750 in 2017.

Trump pays "NO" personal income taxes in 10 of the 15 years previous to 2016?

That is mistreatment?   Ha!

My family wishes the IRS treated us as badly as they have Trump the last 17 years.

And Trump says it's all fake news!

Still, crazily and sadly, Trump's cult followers will blindly pretend and convince themselves none of this tax cheating fraud is real or important.

And to add outrage to outrage... the same year Trump paid only $750 to our own government in income taxes, he paid $16,000 in taxes to the country of PANAMA!

I have read where the Trump organization ( basically just Trump and his kids ) were paid $14,000,000 just to hang their name on that Panama property. And they only have to pay Panama $16,000 in taxes? Where's the business expenses with that?

Trump has also paid over $100,000 in taxes to the Philippines. $40,000 to Turkey? Other countries as well.

Trump has reported over $50,000,000 in losses just from his Washington hotel property "alone" to the IRS.

12 million dollars a year in losses for 4 straight years is a business model so losing you'd think the banks would call the loans in.

Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner got in the same massive business loss hole with his 666 Park Ave. property until he got improbably bailed out by Brookfield Inc. 

Trump receives a $10,000,000 refund check from the IRS and according to his former fixer attorney Michael Cohen Trump crows...

"Can you believe how f***ing stupid the IRS is?"

"Who would give me a refund check of ten f***ing million dollars?"

"They are so stupid!"

There looks to be hundreds and hundreds ( if not thousands ) of suspected tax cheating actions on the part of Trump and the Trump organization over the years.

All it takes is one conviction on one count for Mr. Trump to be in serious trouble in this case.

How can America's Evangelicals see all these outrageously massive criminal tax cheating charges unfolding ( over decades ) and still claim Trump is their chosen moral man sent by ....?

Federal income taxes paid in 2017 (jointly with spouse): Joe Biden - $3,742,974 Kamala Harris - $516,469 Bernie Sanders - $343,882 Elizabeth Warren - $268,484 Donald Trump - $750
Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe said:

Joe said:"Can you believe how f***ing stupid the IRS is?"

"Who would give me a refund check of ten f***ing million dollars?"

"They are so stupid!"

Yeah I know Joe, people of other countries would just be astonished that some one could get away with so much as people do in the U.S. with the IRS.

But,........ but....., but the Government "Deep State" is supposed to be all powerful!,      Right Jeff?

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/09/28/former-trump-campaign-manager-brad-pascale-armed-barricades-self-in-fl-home-police-called/

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – "Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four months before the 2020 election, was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police responded to a home in the upscale Seven Isles neighborhood around 4 p.m. in reference to a man barricaded inside a house. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the woman, the man’s wife, who had called 911. She told police that her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to kill himself.

Police have not confirmed that the barricaded man was Parscale, who worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale, 44, and his wife, Candice. Local 10 spoke to neighbors who also said it was the home of the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police said that man was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where he was placed under a Baker Act."

Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2020/09/28/former-trump-campaign-manager-brad-pascale-armed-barricades-self-in-fl-home-police-called/

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – "Former campaign manager for Donald Trump, Brad Parscale, who was replaced by the President less than four months before the 2020 election, was reportedly armed with a gun and threatening to harm himself at his Fort Lauderdale home on Sunday afternoon.

Police responded to a home in the upscale Seven Isles neighborhood around 4 p.m. in reference to a man barricaded inside a house. When officers arrived on the scene, they made contact with the woman, the man’s wife, who had called 911. She told police that her husband was armed, had access to multiple firearms inside the house and was threatening to kill himself.

Police have not confirmed that the barricaded man was Parscale, who worked for Trump, but records confirm that the property in the 2300 block of Desota Drive in Fort Lauderdale is owned by Parscale, 44, and his wife, Candice. Local 10 spoke to neighbors who also said it was the home of the former advisor to the President.

Fort Lauderdale Police said that man was transported to Broward Health Medical Center where he was placed under a Baker Act."

Steve Thomas

That's two Trump appointees losing their marbles in the last few weeks.

And throw in Steve Bannon's massive $20,000,000 charity rip off scam fraud and arrest for this as another example of Trump's great ability to find and appoint talent.

Edited by Joe Bauer

NY Times Trump tax release report is the lead story on AOL and of course Huffington Post but noticed the big media giants ABC and CBS have this story way down their main news page behind other more important stories like a section of the border wall eroding and Trump's former campaign manager having a mental breakdown with accompanying police action placement in a mental facility.

NBC at least has this potential blockbuster Trump scandal story among others on their front internet news page.

Like I have said so many times, the main corporate news media has been covering for Trump in their downplaying of his outrageous unethical, power abusing and nation dividing non-leadership since 1,20,2016.

If Obama had engaged in one thousandth of the scandals Trump has in his term, calls for Obama's removal from office would be blaring everyday on these main corporate news media front page sites.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Trump suggested naming his daughter Ivanka as his running mate in 2016, according to new book by Rick Gates

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ivanka-rick-gates-book/2020/09/28/ea2000a2-ff5c-11ea-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

“As Donald Trump’s top campaign aides began a discussion in June 2016 about who the presumptive Republican presidential nominee should select as his running mate, the candidate piped up with an idea.

“I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?” Trump asked the assembled group, according to a new book by his former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates set to be published Oct. 13.

Trump added: “She’s bright, she’s smart, she’s beautiful, and the people would love her!”

In Gates’s telling, Trump’s suggestion of naming to the ticket his then-34-year-old daughter — a fashion and real estate executive who had never held elected office — was no passing fancy.

Instead, he brought up the idea repeatedly over the following weeks, trying to sell his campaign staff on the idea, insisting she would be embraced by the Republican base, Gates writes.

Trump was so taken with the concept of his eldest daughter as his vice president — and so cool to other options, including his eventual selection, then-Indiana Gov. Mike Pence — that his team polled the idea twice, according to Gates.

It was Ivanka Trump who finally ended the conversation, Gates writes, going to her father to tell him it wasn’t a good idea. Trump eventually came around and selected Pence, after the governor won him over by delivering a “vicious and extended monologue” about Bill and Hillary Clinton at a get-to-know-you breakfast later that summer, according to Gates’s account.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.”

Steve Thomas

12 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump is a proud and bragging member of the Leona Helmsley "We don't pay taxes, only the little people pay taxes" club.

New York City chapter.

Leona Mindy Roberts Helmsley (July 4, 1920 – August 20, 2007) was an American businesswoman. Her flamboyant personality and reputation for tyrannical behavior earned her the nickname Queen of Mean. After allegations of non-payment were made by contractors hired to improve Helmsley's Connecticut home, she was investigated and convicted of federal income tax evasion and other crimes in 1989

• The "Queen of Mean"

Although having initially received a sentence of sixteen years, she was required to serve only nineteen months in prison and two months under house arrest. During the trial, a former housekeeper testified that she had heard Helmsley say: "We don't pay taxes; only the little people pay taxes," an aphorism which was identified with her for the rest of her life. 

th?id=OIP.6u207cQT9yt72Nyq7YfjeQHaEK&pid=3.1&cb=&w=300&h=300&p=0

www.youtube.com

Who does pay taxes when earning over a certain amount? You goto a decent accountant and he shows you how to be tax efficient, how to offset it, whilst working inside the law. You'd be mad to do it any other way. 

15 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump taxes revealed by NY Times. He paid only $750 in taxes in 2016 and in 2017 and paid no taxes 10 of the 12 prior years.

https://dnyuz.com/2020/09/27/18-revelations-from-a-trove-of-trump-tax-records/

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/79/a9/1379a9b51044f630a6b2683eef4e3795.jpg

Goldfinger:  Did you really believe that I would pay income taxes to Her Majesty's government, Mr. Bond?  Now I will have to use this laser to do to you what we did to that IRS fellow who was caught snooping around here recently.

Bond:  But I don't work for Inland Revenue, Goldfinger!  I'm only a horn dog from MI6 who was looking for Pussy Galore!

46 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Trump suggested naming his daughter Ivanka as his running mate in 2016, according to new book by Rick Gates

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-ivanka-rick-gates-book/2020/09/28/ea2000a2-ff5c-11ea-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

“As Donald Trump’s top campaign aides began a discussion in June 2016 about who the presumptive Republican presidential nominee should select as his running mate, the candidate piped up with an idea.

“I think it should be Ivanka. What about Ivanka as my VP?” Trump asked the assembled group, according to a new book by his former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates set to be published Oct. 13.

Trump added: “She’s bright, she’s smart, she’s beautiful, and the people would love her!”

In Gates’s telling, Trump’s suggestion of naming to the ticket his then-34-year-old daughter — a fashion and real estate executive who had never held elected office — was no passing fancy.

Instead, he brought up the idea repeatedly over the following weeks, trying to sell his campaign staff on the idea, insisting she would be embraced by the Republican base, Gates writes.

Trump was so taken with the concept of his eldest daughter as his vice president — and so cool to other options, including his eventual selection, then-Indiana Gov. Mike Pence — that his team polled the idea twice, according to Gates.

It was Ivanka Trump who finally ended the conversation, Gates writes, going to her father to tell him it wasn’t a good idea. Trump eventually came around and selected Pence, after the governor won him over by delivering a “vicious and extended monologue” about Bill and Hillary Clinton at a get-to-know-you breakfast later that summer, according to Gates’s account.

The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment.”

Steve Thomas

RFK was 35 when is brother named him Attorney General of the USA. If he'd named him VP, things would have been quite different. You can't put a price on loyalty. 

3 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/79/a9/1379a9b51044f630a6b2683eef4e3795.jpg

Goldfinger:  Did you really believe that I would pay income taxes to Her Majesty's government, Mr. Bond?  Now I will have to use this laser to do to you what we did to that IRS fellow who was caught snooping around here recently.

Bond:  But I don't work for Inland Revenue, Goldfinger!  I'm only a horn dog from MI6 who was looking for Pussy Galore!

This pic never gets old... I would add captions if I could work out how to size pics for this forum, they are a silly small size.