The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

32 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election

From the article: “Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/13/roger-stone-to-donald-trump-bring-in-martial-law-if-you-lose-election

Up until now I didn't seriously believe that something like what Roger Stone is proposing to his Godfather would ever seriously happen. Just like the reported concern that Trump may not give up his rule if he lost the election.

But now?

I watched Trump's rally in Minden, Nevada earlier this evening.

He was totally obsessed and manic in proclaiming over and over ( I swear 10 to 15 times ) that the coming election "will" be fixed via the mail-in ballot process.

He started his rally with this paranoia and stayed with it so long, I sensed again his madness. He is just not in a rational place regards this obsession.

Combined with Roger Stone's mind boggling nationally broadcast proposal to Trump to declare Marshall Law if Trump loses the election on the very same night of Trump's ominous paranoia rally speech, my Hitler and his Brown Shirts memory warning system just went code red.

Could these Trump nuts actually do what they are threatening?

I know that half the country would probably go along with this fascist madness.

It's this Trump cult thing. I believe it is much more real and widespread now after seeing and hearing such things as Trump and his commuted friend are proposing.

What a truly scary nightmare.

Edited by Joe Bauer
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Up until now I didn't seriously believe that something like what Roger Stone is proposing to his Godfather would ever seriously happen. Just like the reported concern that Trump may not give up his rule if he lost the election.

But now?

He was totally obsessed and manic in proclaiming over and over ( I swear 10 to 15 times ) that the coming election "will" be fixed via the mail-in ballot process.

He started his rally with this paranoia and stayed with it so long, I sensed again his madness. He is just not in a rational place regards this obsession.

Combined with Roger Stone's mind boggling nationally broadcast proposal to Trump to declare Marshall Law if Trump loses the election on the very same night of Trump's ominous paranoia rally speech, my Hitler and his Brown Shirts memory warning system just went code red.

It's this Trump cult thing. I believe it is much more real and widespread now after seeing and hearing such things as Trump and his commuted friend are proposing.

Rodger Stone should be arrested.  Under federal law, it is a crime to incite insurrection. Unfortunately, Bill Barr is Attorney General, and insurrection won't be prosecuted, it will be promoted. 

20200913_073956.jpg

16 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That in your face cover story told me that they want Biden.

The Flynn Frame-Up, the Dossier hoax, the Mueller appointment, the Contrived impeachment, the Covid Hoax, the Race Riots, the rampant censorship of non-MSM narratives on any subject, told me they want anyone from Trump. (It's not Biden they want, it is Trump they do not want.)

Almost four years into this and the JFK Assassination Expert determines that the Power Elite do not want Trump after seeing the cover of the Power Elite's 100 year old weekly newsletter to the public (Time Magazine.)

16 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Trump has made such a mess of things domestically, resulting in a polarization that is really extreme, that they want him out.

You know what else is an indication of this? James Murdoch quit the board of Fox.  And he and his wife donated 120,000 to a group called blackpac, which is giving all kinds of money to promote Harris.

Trump is getting blackballed.

So the "Power Elite" want someone (anyone apparently, hence Biden) but Trump, and this is a good thing?

I like your writings Jim and your interviews on Black Op Radio, trust me, I'm not putting you in the same category as those that remain on "Ignore", and I think I have learned a lot. I am just trying to reconcile your JFK Era expertise with;

• your sudden realization that the Power Elite do not want Trump;
  • where, that realization was derived from the cover of the Power Elite's oldest public announcement pamphlet;
  • in the context of your appreciation for the "Power Elite's" propensity to spin a media narrative to their benefit;
  • through the use of false flags, assassinations, threats, pay-offs, sexual compromise, censorship, agent-provocateurs, agents of criminal syndicates, and long-term social engineering projects, among other methods;
  • including but not limited to, the Bay of Pigs, the Dallas Assassination, the subsequent 58 year cover-up, the murder of RFK, the murder of MLK, Cointelpro, Watergate, the Iran Hostage October Surprise, the attempted Reagan Assassination, Iran/Contra, the Franklin Scandal, the JFK Movie discrediting attempt, the Oklahoma City bombing, 9/11, the Anthrax Attacks, Weapons of Mass destruction, .... (you get the idea);
  • but this domestic "mess" belongs to Trump;
  • and therefore the "Power Elite" are now the good guys, or if not necessarily "good", than are at least deserving of the public's trust.
24 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

(It's not Biden they want, it is Trump they do not want.)

So the "Power Elite" want someone (anyone apparently, hence Biden) but Trump, and this is a good thing?

Duh.

Hell, at this point - Billie Eilish for President.

Claudius, si.  Caligula, no.

Blofeld over Goldfinger.

Edited by David Andrews

When did I ever say the Power Elite were the good guys?

Can anyone go through any of my writings, which are abundant, and find where I said that?  

(And BTW, if you read those writings or the ones I closely edited, you will see where I recognize who they are. As I do James Murdoch above.)

What I am doing is recognizing a sociological marker.

The whole FBI snafu about RG was not a Power Elite operation.

What is happening now is. I make no value judgment about it. I am just recognizing all the earmarks. And identifying what it is and where it came from.

6 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

But now?

Honestly, Joe, I never thought something like the Trump Cult could happen here in America.

Not sure which is more shocking-- that a sociopathic criminal like Donald Trump (and his GOP enablers) could hijack our government, or that Americans would still consider voting for him!

8 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

David,

More wars have been fought in the name of religion than all the other reasons combined.

God, Guns and Trump... the unholy troika.

Steve Thomas

The threat of right-wing theocracy has raised its ugly head once again

Published 1 min ago on September 13, 2020

By Paul Rosenberg, Salon

https://www.rawstory.com/author/paul-rosenberg/

“The Federalists, like today’s Republicans, were the conservatives, the party that believed the rich should rule, feared that more people being able to vote would put them out of power, regarded immigrants with contempt, and hypocritically boasted of having “all the religion.” The Federalist clergy, like the right-wing clergy of today, were outspokenly political, preaching that it was a religious duty to vote for Federalists.”

“That story is told in a new book by author and researcher Chris Rodda, “From Theocracy to Religious Liberty,””

In his Inaugural Speech of January 20, 2017, Donald Trump declared, “We are protected by God.”

Lately, he has been declaring that Joe Biden wants to "hurt God" and is "against God" and wants to "hurt the Bible."

As Mr. Rosenberg said, "Theocracy is rearing its ugly head once again."

Steve Thomas

42 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Honestly, Joe, I never thought something like the Trump Cult could happen here in America.

Not sure which is more shocking-- that a sociopathic criminal like Donald Trump (and his GOP enablers) could hijack our government, or that Americans would still consider voting for him!

Exactly.

This is what I don't get.

Trump said he didn't want to start a panic about COVID .It's on tape, and he has admitted it.

Why in God's name would he have rallies where people are close to each other, with no masks, after he had stated it was a problem? Why would you do that to the people who are planning on voting for you? In an odd way, Herman Cain is a martyr. 

It was John MacArthur, the pastor, who said that Christians have to vote republican because of abortion. With all of the things trump has done, I don't know how any Christian can vote for him.

3 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

The whole FBI snafu about RG was not a Power Elite operation.

Ahhh, but it was!

That's why this whole thing is so fascinating and why your JFK research is applicable, and a deeper look at the 20th Centuries historical markers becomes relevant to the Assassination, 9/11, the Trump coup, and a hundred other predecessor and interim events that tend to be labeled conspiratorial.

The 2016 election was a choice between a Creature of the DC Establishment Swamp (Hillary) and the other guy, maybe a Creature, maybe of a different Swamp, but not the DC Establishment Swamp.

Not even going back to JFK, at the time of the 2016 Election, the DC Swamp Creatures had held the White House going back to at least Reagan's second term, if not the first. That is 32 years of crimes and cover-ups, of which, one candidate, was complicit in the participation in as First Lady from 1993 to 2001, then as Secy of State from 2009 to 2013.

Who do you think the Power Elite wanted?

They wanted the known quantity named Hillary, so business would continue as usual. 

Epstein & Maxwell ran a child trafficking ring for the CIA since probably Bush 1, or at least Clinton 1. 

Do you think the Power Elite were happy with the prospect that Epstein & Maxwell might become a household name and that the American public would start to question why the four other Presidents, before Trump, let them get away with what they were doing?

They did not think she would lose Jim.

She did, and every effort over the past four years by the Power Elite has been to get rid of Trump, and keep other genies, like Epstein & Maxwell, from getting out of the bottle.

Comey, McCabe, Brennan, built there careers on the keeping that genie bottle capped. Mueller, in every sense of the phrase, was the heavy-hitter power elitist, called out of retirement, because he kept the Bushes out of trouble since he covered for Whitey Bulger and railroaded Lyndon Larouche in the early 1980s.  

If Russiagate was some pissant idea on the part of Hillary, Comey, McCabe and Brennan, you could argue that it was not a Power Elite play. You can't argue though that they were the planners and financiers of the events of 9/11 or CIA drug running or the Weapons of Mass Destruction Iraq War 2 "throw", or the ongoing JFK Assassination dis-info campaign, and that these mid-level Swamp Creatures did not answer to the tippy top of the Power Elite Pyramid, who have the most to lose from having Trump take a closer look at those crimes, when most Presidents preferred not to look, because the last one that did had his head shot off.

If the Swamp was successful in forcing Trump to resign over Russiagate, Epstein would still no, not have killed himself and Ghislainne would be still be piloting her submarine filled with 14 year old Ukranian girls the 8 mile stretch to Water Island.

Don't assume that just because you find Trump "boorish" or the MSM spoon feeds you a narrative that his voters are mouth breathing hicks and his allies in and out of official channels are tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists. This is much bigger than Trump. Some very big genies, some of particular interest to you, are out, and they were released by some very smart people, who put a lot of thought and preparation into how it would be done, long before Trump ever gave running for President a serious thought.

50 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Why in God's name would he have rallies where people are close to each other, with no masks, after he had stated it was a problem? Why would you do that to the people who are planning on voting for you? In an odd way, Herman Cain is a martyr. 

Because it's all about him. He doesn't give two cents about the people there, just the numbers. Wherever he goes, it has to be the biggest crowd ever. If some get sick, it is what it is. He sees those people just like he sees our war dead: losers and suckers.

My loved one gave me books by R. Sikoryak recently, Constitution Illustrated and The Unquotable Trump.

The latter pairs actual T**** quotes with comics and comic books going back decades. When I hear that T**** is saying Biden wants to "hurt God" and is "against God" and wants to "hurt the Bible,"   I imagine something like this, from Sikoryak.

This file is too big, I am going to downsample it and re-upload once I delete this post.

UnquoteableHulk.jpg

Edited by George Govus
Delete large file, can't? Admin help?

When I see and hear Trump speak, at rallies especially, I am struck with a sense of how truly stunted his emotional, psychological and self image perception state really is.

His manner or style of speaking. The content of his message. The extreme confrontational aggressiveness including taunting and making fun of others.

To me he comes across exactly like a Junior High age boy who is incredibly craving being the center of attention to a degree that he will do or say almost anything no matter how outrageous and dramatic to draw a crowd around him to fulfill this beyond normal extreme void filling need.

He conducts these highly theatrical performance speeches with an impulsivity of thought so unrestrained like you might expect from a 13 year old with extreme ADD.

He jumps from one subject to another in mid-sentence. He repeats his thoughts and messages so many times in countless thought disrupting interjections you cannot keep up with them.  His repetition of the same sound bites is so irrational, it's disturbing. And it seems like he is trying to convince himself of whatever these sound bites are conveying as much as those who he is spouting them too.

If I heard a fellow junior high school classmate give a class officer election campaign speech like the ones we hear Trump constantly give ... I would think this kid is off his or her rocker!

Way over the top arm and hand waving, angry and/or outraged shouting then almost whispering, immaturely and childishly making fun of his competition with derogatory facial and voice impersonations. 

If this was an actual stand up comedy act where the comedian presented his or her jokes in a purposeful, exaggerated, crazy over-the-top Hitler mania speech way it might make sense and not be so disturbing.

Trump always wears an expensive suit and tie, presents a serious businessman groomed personal appearance and has a decent enough vocabulary that confuses this other reality about him.

You think...he doesn't "look" like a seriously emotionally stunted or damaged person.

But then you see him go off on his impulsive, disjointed, angry then instantly calm rants complete with overly animated wild arm and hand waving, face making and voice impersonations and you are struck with the disturbing immaturity and incongruous reality of it all.

I swear, that in viewing old film footage of Mussolini speeches the exaggerated body posturing and facial expressions of "Il Duce" are the same as Trump's.

Edited by Joe Bauer
59 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

When I see and hear Trump speak, at rallies especially, I am struck with a sense of how truly stunted his emotional, psychological and self image perception state really is.

Biden literally read "Scroll Down" from his teleprompter last week.