The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Trump rabidly and shamelessly tried to make Hunter Biden one of the main issues.

Yet, many of Trump's personal attacks on Biden and his son laughingly exposed his and his children's own failings.

Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner's incompetence, suspicious billion dollar 666 Fifth Ave. property bailout and corrupt family history. Daughter Ivanka's $750,000 "consultation" fee payouts.

At least Biden's two sons were willing to join the military and serve their country and sacrifice the easy safe life at home ( even despite Hunter's later discharge ) making Trump's boys avoiding this patriotic sacrifice completely hypocritical.

Trump kept hammering at Biden as "not smart" pushing Biden's poor grades in college.

Didn't Trump sue to keep his own college grades from being made public? Two Trump insiders ( Trump's own sister and niece ) have claimed Trump had others do his college entrance test and often his college course work.

Trump's own prolific tweet writing for years looks like a poor Jr. High School effort with constant misspellings and disjointed syntax.

Trump's personal tax manipulation history is outrageous. Should have been much more addressed in this debate.

Noticed too that when Melania came to Trump after the debate she kept her space. Joe Biden's wife immediately embraced him with a very affectionate hug. 

As soon as Melania spotted Jill Biden's warm embrace of her husband, she then took her husband's hand, which I guess was her way of mitigating her initial starkly unaffectionate even cold greeting of her man.

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

I don't think there's a lot of empathy for Hunter Biden out there, even among Biden voters.  He comes off as a Fortunate Son, a Trump-in-all-but-family-name, a necessary evil in the defeat of Trump. 

If Don, Jr., had as much balls as money, he'd be as big an opportunist as Hunter, who should be starring in Steven Seagall-like action thrillers, in which he could rescue Harry and Markle from kidnappers sent by the Fayed family.

However, "Anybody but Trump."

Edited by David Andrews

Unfortunately, we have to work with limitations we were given. I think Trump could benefit from some unplanned acid therapy. ASAP

29 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

1950s housewife digs it at VA hospital:

Excellent Dave!, imagine her modern day counterpart being as articulate and grounded as this woman! Now when there's not the slightest premise that psychological health is a desirable attribute in picking a leader.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

5 minutes ago, Mark Stevens said:

Anyone have thoughts on the pictures of what appears to be a microphone coming from Bidens sleeve? 

Also appears to be a wire running along his lapel on the right, at one point he appears to tuck it back in. 

Yes, I distinctly heard Biden say "Will you shut up, man?" to the person on his wire. (Reminiscent of Dubya telling his wire person, "Let me finish.")

16 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Yes, I distinctly heard Biden say "Will you shut up, man?" to the person on his wire. (Reminiscent of Dubya telling his wire person, "Let me finish.")

I'm sure you're joking, Ron.  But this is a better camera angle than I saw last night, and Biden's responding to the Malefactor-In-Chief:

8 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I'm sure you're joking, Ron.  But this is a better camera angle than I saw last night, and Biden's responding to the Malefactor-In-Chief:

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. 

In the video below, scroll to 38:00 and look at his left sleeve as he moves his hand up. Something is in his cuff, as he moves his arm/hand you can see it glint. It's not just the shape of his cuff. 

39 minutes ago, Mark Stevens said:

Also appears to be a wire running along his lapel on the right, at one point he appears to tuck it back in. 

At one point while he was talking he reached inside his coat like he was scratching the top of his shoulder. I thought that was odd. But maybe he was trying to refute a Trump claim that he can't talk and scratch at the same time.

Edited by Ron Ecker

1 hour ago, Mark Stevens said:

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about. 

In the video below, scroll to 38:00 and look at his left sleeve as he moves his hand up. Something is in his cuff, as he moves his arm/hand you can see it glint. It's not just the shape of his cuff. 

I see a cuff and a large silver-toned bracelet watch.  The cuff looks deformed by the watch, so there's a shadow on the inner view.  Probably because of that watch, the cuff buttons on either sleeve are in different positions: right's on the inner wrist, left's on the outer wrist.  What one gets by trying to go populist and not wearing a shirt tailored for cufflinks.

As far as tucking something goes - I saw more tucking in Silence of the Lambs.

Edited by David Andrews

1 hour ago, Richard Price said:

Mark S., I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but set the video to full screen and reduce the playback speed to 1/2 and you'll see that it is his watchband.

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

I see a cuff and a large silver-toned bracelet watch.  The cuff looks deformed by the watch, so there's a shadow on the inner view.  Probably because of that watch, the cuff buttons on either sleeve are in different positions: right's on the inner wrist, left's on the outer wrist.  What one gets by trying to go populist and not wearing a shirt tailored for cufflinks.

As far as tucking something goes - I saw more tucking in Silence of the Lambs.

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

No, I'm not joking, there is definitely something there which isn't his watch. It could be rosary beads, but I don't believe so at the moment.

You can see it here, sticking up above the cuff. That's not his watch, it's not a button, it's not a reflection, and I don't believe it to be a shadow.

Biden-Sleeve-Something.png

Another view...

Biden-Sleeve-Something2.png

I don't think it could be beads either. All jokes aside, it appears Biden has something up his sleeve. I could be mistaken, but it's not any of the things mentioned thus far, so what is it?

4 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

And Reagan saying, "There you go again!" 🤪

As for the microphone in Biden's sleeve theory, what possible purpose would it serve?

Is the Bill Barr/Ron John narrative that Biden is using a microphone in his sleeve to solicit campaign funds from Burisma?