The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

Melania snatches her hand away and accelerates.

This doesn't bode well.

https://twitter.com/TheSun/status/1319574282905784320?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Steve Thomas

She's got a contract and he can't hang the threat of divorce over her head, even after the White House, for fear of looking even worse.

If these Melania evasion scenes were a running gag in a White House comedy (which they inevitably will be), the audience would be roaring.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

I'm thinking his pee thing wasn't in her contract.

To see Melania's sexy hot turned on attraction reaction to her mutual cheek kiss smootch with Canada's young hot PM Justin Trudeau at the G 7 meet up and then see her around Trump is ...well...sad really.

2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The biggest Nail in Joe Biden's coffin occurred before the debate last night.

President Trump referenced it. 

Why is it, somebody just had a news conference a little while ago, who was essentially supposed to work with you and your family, but what he said was damning. Transcript Time-stamp 23:56

This is what Trump was talking about. (Excerpted from transcript. transcript linked below.)

A whistleblower CEO and Biden insider, Tony Bobulinski, released a public statement on Wednesday evening backing up the reporting of the New York Post from last week and claiming that he personally witnessed Democrat presidential nominee former Vice President Joe Biden discussing business deals with his son, Hunter Biden.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to ‘the Big Guy’ in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other ‘JB’ referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Bombshell Statement: Biden Insider Claims He Was ‘Recipient of the Email’, Says He Witnessed Joe, Hunter Discussing Deals

Link to 7 minute press conference video.

The Biden family is a criminal syndicate. Joe Biden got 10% of the proceeds from the arrangement described by Bobulinski.

This is only one of a few deals that have come out over the past few days and that Twitter feels the need to censor.

Hunter Biden’s Ex-Business Partner Alleges Father Knew About Venture

Former vice president says he had no involvement; corporate records reviewed by The Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-bidens-ex-business-partner-alleges-father-knew-about-venture-11603421247?mod=djemalertNEWS

Text messages and emails related to the venture that were provided to the Journal by Mr. Bobulinski, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, don’t show either Hunter Biden or James Biden discussing a role for Joe Biden in the venture.

Mr. Gilliar told the Journal: “I would like to clear up any speculation that former Vice President Biden was involved with the 2017 discussions about our potential business structure. I am unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former Vice President. The activity in question never delivered any project revenue.”

Scoop: Rudy Giuliani declined offer of compromising Hunter Biden emails and images in May 2019

Giuliani turned the offer down out of credibility concerns, a source familiar with the meeting 

https://www.salon.com/2020/10/22/scoop-rudy-giuliani-declined-offer-of-compromising-hunter-biden-emails-and-images-in-may-2019/?scrolla=5eb6d68b7fedc32c19ef33b4

The newly revealed meeting also aligns with key aspects of new report from Time, in which two individuals alleged that emails and photos said to belong to Hunter Biden had been for sale for as much as $5 million on the Ukrainian black market while Giuliani and associates attempted to dig up dirt in the foreign country.

Giuliani's efforts to smear the Bidens with baseless allegations about business dealings in Ukraine led directly to his client's impeachment last year. 

Conservatives’ latest smear against Joe Biden gets debunked — by a Fox News reporter

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/conservatives-latest-smear-against-joe-biden-gets-debunked-by-a-fox-news-reporter/

The latest conservative effort to smear Democratic presidential nominee has now been debunked by a reporter at Fox News.

On Thursday night, President Donald Trump invited Tony Bobulinski, an ex-business associate of Hunter Biden, to accuse Joe Biden of lying about his knowledge of his family’s overseas business dealings.

Part of his case against the Democratic nominee was a series of text messages in which Hunter Biden referred to consulting with someone known as “The Chairman” about an investment in a company called SinoHawk Holdings.

In Bobulinski’s telling, “The Chairman” referred directly to Joe Biden.

However, Fox News reporter Jacqui Heinrich combed through all of the texts and emails released by Bobulinski and determined that his claims about Biden being “The Chairman” were false.

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Who are you responding to (or what comment)? - Not trying to be rude, just a lot of back and forth going on.

He was responding to me.  Andrew quoted CV--its the only way I see it since I have him on ignore-- saying that no cable company brought up "Russian interference" in 2016 prior to the election.  Andrew quoted that like it was accurate and worth quoting.  As I showed, it was not.   

He then doubled down on it by saying, well no one printed the Steele Dossier prior to the election either. I replied with, HRC was paying for it, can you imagine being caught in October funding "oppo research" and then passing it off as factual in the press?  The Democrats, Adam Schiff in particular, tried to hide this fact even after the election. These guys are still using that piece of rubbish as if its somehow real and reliable research.  Please.

When you add in all the other evidence about this that has recently surfaced, through Podesta's testimony, the written notes, also the Flynn case, it seems to me to be pretty clear today that HRC tried to create this whole Russia Gate mythology, and it continued even after she lost the election, as a way of explaining her own monumental failures during that campaign.

I have said and I will continue to say this--outside of Geithner--HRC was the worst high level appointment Obama made.  Both in her performance as Secretary of State and in her influence as both  a candidate and then as former candidate.

Edited by James DiEugenio

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Who are you responding to (or what comment)? - Not trying to be rude, just a lot of back and forth going on.

Mr. DiEugenio, who ascribed the comments of someone I quoted to me.

10 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

He was responding to me.  Andrew quoted CV saying that no cable company brought up "Russian interference" in 2016 prior to the election.  Andrew quoted that like it was accurate and worth quoting.  As I showed, it was not.   

DiEugenio insists on embarrassing himself with this blatant prevarication.

Does he truly not know that a “news cycle” involves repeating stories over a 24 hour “cycle”?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

2 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Mr. DiEugenio, who ascribed the comments of someone I quoted to me.

See above. 

Andrew did not even check out his Varnellian quote before he printed it.  A Google search of about 1 minute would have proved it was wrong. CNN did push  Russia Gate before the election. Andrew then doubled down on that erroneous assertion by saying heck, they did not even print the Steele Dossier before the election.

Geez maybe because HRC was funding it?

The late Bob Parry had this whole RG mythology smoked out years ago before he passed on.  Aaron Mate has also exposed it in several columns. Matt Taibbi has also gone after it. These guys are all liberals and worked for left of center publications.  But they also had some innate skepticism about printing something as rancidly smelly, and so full of holes as the Steele Dossier. 

I mean, if you did not sense something was wrong with that pile of garbage, then what does raise your antennae?

Big surprise. Violent protesters were right wing chaos agents.

https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/

Charges: Boogaloo Bois fired on Minneapolis police precinct, shouted 'Justice for Floyd'

18 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

See above. 

Andrew did not even check out his Varnellian quote before he printed it.  A Google search of about 1 minute would have proved it was wrong. CNN did push  Russia Gate before the election. Andrew then doubled down on that erroneous assertion by saying heck, they did not even print the Steele Dossier before the election.

The late Bob Parry had this whole RG mythology smoked out years ago before he passed on.  Aaron Mate has also exposed it in several columns. Matt Taibbi has also gone after it. These guys are all liberals and worked for left of center publications.  But they also had some innate skepticism about printing something as rancidly smelly, and so full of holes as the Steele Dossier. 

I mean, if you did not sense something was wrong with that pile of garbage, then what does raise your antennae?

You are wrong. I did not say anything about alleged Russia involvement not being reported before the election. You said I did. The only thing I said was the Steele Dossier was not published until after the election. That's it. Period. 

Now you are angry, doubling and tripling down on your mistake by saying I supported the publication of the dossier, which I never said, and  around trying to prove your unhinged, irrelevant-to-the-issue flailing by citing non-credible Trump/Putin apologists like Mate and Taibbi who prove with every post they make on the matter they haven't read the Mueller Report. Have you?

And my quoting your post here should not be construed as an endorsement.

This is the post where I'm alleged to have said there were no media mentions of the Russia investigation prior to the election and that it was totally cool of Buzzfeed to publish the contents of the Steele Dossier.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.37.41 AM.png

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
typo

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

See above. 

Andrew did not even check out his Varnellian quote before he printed it.  A Google search of about 1 minute would have proved it was wrong. CNN did push  Russia Gate before the election.

Wow.  I correctly pointed out that the Russia-hacked-the-DNC story didn’t make the cable news cycles over the last 70 days of the campaign. 

I rightly pointed out that when the Obama Administration formally accused the Russian gov’t of interfering in the election, it didn’t make the 24-hour cable news cycle, the story wasn’t repeated after the initial reporting.

The Access Hollywood tape and Podesta e-mails dominated the news cycles for weeks.

DiEugenio is setting a new standard for intellectual dishonesty.

Andrew then doubled down on that erroneous assertion by saying heck, they did not even print the Steele Dossier before the election.

So HRC had editorial control over cable news?  The Steele Dossier wasn’t covered on cable news because Clinton nixed it?

Really?

Somehow the Clinton e-mail non-scandal dominated the cable news cycles over the last 11 days of the campaign.  Why didn’t she nix that as well?

DiEugenio should stick to Garrison and leave the political discussions to those who know what a “news cycle“ is.

And did those left-wing worthies sniff out the anti-Clinton garbage like the Uranium One or Comey Letter non-scandals?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Big surprise. Violent protesters were right wing chaos agents.

https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/

Charges: Boogaloo Bois fired on Minneapolis police precinct, shouted 'Justice for Floyd'

Yet another example of right wing agent provocateurs fomenting violence that was blamed on the BLM protesters.

Remember our discussions here of the Minneapolis "Umbrella Man" last May?

IMO, the M$M has not given enough attention to this important subject in 2020.

Incidentally, I read this morning about a recent Boogaloo Boys type plot to kidnap Ohio Governor DeWine.

We can add that one to the recent Storm Trooper plots to kidnap Michigan Governor Whitmer and the mayor of Wichita, Kansas.