• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Big surprise. Violent protesters were right wing chaos agents.

https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/

Charges: Boogaloo Bois fired on Minneapolis police precinct, shouted 'Justice for Floyd'

This is a good story thanks Andrew. I posted it at FB and Twitter.

But Andrew if you wrote, as you did, that the Steele Dossier was not published before the election, then what is that supposed to mean?   The publication of the Steele Dossier was the single most instrumental device that caused the MSM to go into a state of mass dementia over RG.  And if you recall, it was not until months later that it was made public that it was made possible by the HRC campaign.

American entrepreneurship. You gotta love it.

Meet the Dominatrix Forcing Trump Supporters to Vote Biden

Empress Delfina is talking her submissive fans into seeing the error of their ways for the low price of $1.99 a minute.

Michael Ellsberg Oct. 24, 2020

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the-dominatrix-forcing-trump-supporters-to-vote-biden?ref=home

“But up until recently, there’s one group of potential Biden voters who have not been the subject of voter outreach: kinky, submissive male Trump supporters with humiliation fetishes.

Now, thanks to a Las Vegas-based professional dominatrix named Empress Delfina, this once-overlooked voting bloc is covered—and may be voting Biden. By force.

She calls it “Trump Conversion Therapy.” Her ad for this service reaches out to these potential Biden voters as follows: “Here’s your chance to get berated for being the degenerate Trump supporter you are. I reverse the brainwash you’ve succumbed to that made you into a Simple Stupid Drone. By using lethal mind xxx language and making you repeat dumbass chants like your Bullxxxxter in Chief made you do to warp you into submission, I transfer your ownership to me for my personal gain and entertainment. Embrace that you need to be saved from being a Trump-bot. Call now to begin your Trump Conversion Therapy.””

“At $1.99 a minute, business is booming.”

Do you think some of those Trump guys on your social media might have been getting off on their humiliation fetish already? Without paying you, they just wanted to get a free smackdown by a pro Domme in that way?

Correct. At one moment, I realized, “Wait a minute, I think this guy’s getting off on it.” Because here I am, a hot girl humiliating him, and he’s getting the attention for free. That’s when I decided, “I should get paid for this xxx.” And also try to get them to vote for a different leader, a Democrat. So that’s when I put my ad for Trump Conversion Therapy up.

I was already doing small penis humiliation with a lot of these guys, so jumping to political humiliation wasn’t that much of a stretch.

So what happens in a Trump Conversion Therapy session?

Maybe half the guys just want to argue. They’re not open to getting converted at all. They just call to start berating my liberal politics. And I’m like, “Hey, if you want to pay me $1.99 a minute to argue with me, go right ahead. You’re not getting anywhere with me, and I’m happy to profit off your stupidity—just like your leader did.””

Steve Thomas

https://www.wtol.com/article/news/police-man-says-caller-tried-to-recruit-him-to-help-arrest-gov-dewine-for-tyranny/512-02390892-2e25-4aaa-a6b1-886954d0ca6f

"A man in Miami County, in western Ohio, filed a report with police saying he received a phone call trying to recruit him to go to Governor Mike DeWine's home and arrest him for tyranny.

The Piqua Police Department took the report on Oct. 16.

According to the police report, the caller allegedly told the man a group was being organized to go to make the arrest."

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Meet the Dominatrix Forcing Trump Supporters to Vote Biden

I was already doing small penis humiliation with a lot of these guys, so jumping to political humiliation wasn’t that much of a stretch.

Pee, or it didn't happen.

Edited by David Andrews

Trump campaign sues in Nevada to stop Vegas-area vote count

By KEN RITTER 10/24/20

https://apnews.com/article/barbara-cegavske-lawsuits-carson-city-elections-las-vegas-8684039e3b82e379591cc745834c952e

“The Trump campaign and Nevada Republicans asked a state judge on Friday to stop the count of Las Vegas-area mail-in ballots, alleging that “meaningful observation” of signature-checking is impossible in the state’s biggest and most Democratic-leaning county.

A lawsuit filed in state court less than two weeks before the Nov. 3 election complains that observers haven’t been allowed close enough to workers and machines at the busy vote-counting center to see whether ballots that get second- and third-step validation should be rejected.

Judge James Wilson in Carson City declined to issue an immediate order to stop the count, but scheduled a hearing next Wednesday on the request.

The battle is the latest among court skirmishes across the U.S. amid President Donald Trump’s doubts about issues including voter registration, voter rolls and mail-in ballot deadlines prompted by the pandemic.

“There has been great concern whether the rolls are clean and properly registered voters are the ones receiving ballots, signing them and mailing them back,” Trump for President Nevada co-chairman Adam Laxalt said. “All we want is to be part of the signature verification process and the ability to challenge a mail-in signature.”

Steve Thomas

Draining the swamp.

Postal Service awards $5 million contract to Postmaster DeJoy's former company, in which he still holds multimillion dollar stake.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/usps-contract-xpo-logistics-postmaster-general-louis-dejoy-former-company/

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Draining the swamp.

Postal Service awards $5 million contract to Postmaster DeJoy's former company, in which he still holds multimillion dollar stake.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/usps-contract-xpo-logistics-postmaster-general-louis-dejoy-former-company/

Trump's concept of a "conflict of interest" is when taxpayer funds are spent in a way that conflicts with Trump's own financial and political interests.

Donald Trump is playing a dangerous game.

Ethiopia blasts Trump remark that Egypt will ‘blow up’ dam

By ELIAS MESERET 10/24/30

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ethiopia-egypt-abiy-ahmed-sudan-4a71496ab630c5cc6dbd242be894d24a

“ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia (AP) — Ethiopia on Saturday denounced “belligerent threats” over the huge dam it has nearly completed on the Blue Nile River, a day after U.S. President Donald Trump said downstream Egypt will “blow up” the project it has called an existential threat.

Without naming Trump or the U.S., the statement by Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed’s office came amid an outcry in Ethiopia over Trump’s latest threat over the dam. The $4.6 billion Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam is a source of national pride, aimed at pulling millions of people from poverty.

“The man doesn’t have a clue on what he is talking about,” Former Prime Minister Hailemariam Dessalegn tweeted, calling Trump’s remark reckless and irresponsible.

Trump made the comment while announcing that Sudan would start to normalize ties with Israel. Downstream Sudan is a party to the talks with Ethiopia and Egypt over the disputed dam. “They (Egypt) will end up blowing up the dam,” Trump said. “And I said it and I say it loud and clear … they’ll blow up that dam. And they have to do something.”

The U.S. president earlier this year told the State Department to suspend millions of dollars in aid to Ethiopia because of the dam dispute, angering Ethiopians who had accused the U.S. of being biased during its earlier efforts to broker a deal on the project among Ethiopia, Egypt and Sudan. Ethiopia walked away from those talks.

Ethiopia celebrated the first filling of the dam in August, citing heavy rains, to the dismay of Egypt. Ethiopia later banned flights over the dam amid concerns over possible military action by Egypt.

Ethiopia says the colossal dam could help it become a major power exporter. Egypt depends on the Nile to supply its farmers and a booming population of 100 million with fresh water.

Negotiators have said key questions remain about how much water Ethiopia will release downstream if a multi-year drought occurs and how the countries will resolve any future disputes. Ethiopia rejects binding arbitration at the final stage.

A military strike on the dam would be disastrous, one water expert warned. The dam already has more than 4.9 billion cubic meters of water in its reservoir,” Abebe Yirga told The Associated Press. “It will affect thousands of people along the way if this huge amount of water gushes out of the dam.”

The Blue Nile joins the White Nile in Sudan to become the Nile, and about 85% of the river’s flow originates from Ethiopia. Officials hope the dam, now more than three-quarters complete, will reach full power-generating capacity in 2023.”

Sudan is removed from the terror list. Now what?

AfricaSource by Cameron Hudson

https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/africasource/sudan-is-removed-from-the-terror-list-now-what/

“After twenty-seven years on the US State Sponsor of Terrorism list, President Trump today announced, via Twitter, that Sudan’s terror designation was at long last being removed. While many details of the deal struck between the Trump Administration and the transitional authorities in Sudan have yet to emerge, the announcement by itself should be welcomed as a major achievement for both Washington and Khartoum. The troubled relationship has officially been reset and a new chapter has begun.

For the increasingly beleaguered transitional government of Prime Minister Abdallah Hamdok, and the rest of Sudan, the news comes in the nick of time. With inflation exceeding 200 percent and the Sudanese pound falling to 262 against the dollar (down from 82 when the civilian government came into office only thirteen months ago), Sudan’s economy is in freefall. Bread and fuel lines across the capital, Khartoum, are longer today than when President Bashir was in office, and talk among the people stuck in those lines invariably is turning to disgruntlement over the government’s handling of the crisis.

While Sudan’s removal from the terrorism list won’t do much in the short term to alleviate the economic pain, it provides a monumental political win for the transitional government, which came into office pledging to remove Sudan from the list and remake the country’s relationship with the rest of the world.

For Washington, the decision to remove Sudan from the list is significant for a number of reasons. Many will view it as a vindication of the Administration’s “America First” approach to foreign policy, given the President’s framing of the deal as bringing in millions in compensation for American victims of Sudan’s past terrorist acts and the still-expected announcement of Sudan’s normalization of relations with Israel, perhaps as soon as this week. But Trump drove a hard bargain when hard bargaining wasn’t required.

In the end, the concessions won from Sudan come at a cost to the United States. Arguably, Washington’s hard-nosed approach to negotiations with Sudan over the last few months has served to alienate our friends and allies in Europe and Africa, who are themselves anxious to see the terror label lifted, and further contributed to a rising tide of anti-Americanism inside Sudan (which the United States now hopes to partner with across a host of fields, from counter-terrorism to trade). Washington must now work to ensure that the cost of its achievement isn’t pyrrhic.”

Washington should also immediately take steps to make good on the long list of inducements promised to Sudan in exchange for Khartoum’s likely soon-to-be announced normalization of relations with Israel While the White House document detailing the specifics has yet to be released, the long list reportedly includes:

• Additional development and humanitarian assistance reportedly worth hundreds of millions more than even current aid levels, and including surplus wheat and medical supplies the Sudanese people desperately need;

• A US trade and investment conference for Sudan along with a high-level trade delegation to Sudan led by the Development Finance Corporation;

• A pledge to engage the World Bank and International Monetary Fund to support and fast-track discussions on restructuring Sudan’s $65 billion in external debt, clearing its more than $3 billion in arrears, and creating a pathway for debt relief under the Highly Indebted Poor Countries initiative;

• Earmarks in the 2021 budget for the US share of debt relief to Sudan, likely to cost in excess of $300 million;

• Removal of Sudan from the Administration’s travel ban list; and

• Engagement with Congress on legal peace legislation for Sudan that would finally resolve terrorist claims against it and provide for an orderly approach to addressing outstanding 9/11 victims claims.

Included also would be military aid.

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

My Presidential Debate Analysis and Prognosis:
In the first debate, It seemed Trump was doing his impression of a covid crazed mad dog. Later we were to find it wasn't an impression at all. Still it was great theater for his base.

In the second debate Trump had contracted covid and the debate committee reasoned they should do a zoom video debate. Trump, even with only 2 debates remaining and considerably behind in the polls decided to cancel  the second debate  reasoning that his first debate performance was so stellar, that consenting to a debate that wasn't head to head, would just be  giving up too much power.    ???
His base, who marvel at Trumps ability to play three dimensional chess saw Trump as Bobby Fischer refusing to show up and forfeiting his match with Boris Spassky just to psych Spassky out!

The third debate highlighted Trump's reliance on lying, other than that, it might have been a debate. It went way over the head of his base. But was Trump's last minute effort in 4 years, to try to appeal to anyone else.

Result: Trump was down 5-3 and got shelled in a 5 run bottom of the 8th. He registered 4 walks, one balk, one hit batsman and a covid grand slam.