• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

41 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

What a load of crap this is.  trump  had cornered the market in word slurs and forgetfulness

We have been through pure de poo and then you come on here with I don't know what the hell going on about somethin'  Hopefully, this is a light at the end of a tunnel for us , and it burns a helluva lot brighter than what we've been through. I want some damn peace and quiet, and  that COVID is addressed, PPE is manufactured, children are reunited with their parents, Natl Parks and Indian lands are not longer breached for corporate gain., stimulus is addressed., and Reality Winner is freed. And maybe Vindman, Yates, etc. will get some sort of apology instead of being talked down by some snots Republican Congressman. (Thank God Doug Collins is gone) I've never seen so many woosies in my life as the spines of foam Republican congress. 

I am sick to death of trump's actions on the national stage too. This will not go away tomorrow, but Biden is exactly the kind of person who could mend fences. Whether you like him or not, i don't have a care.  Many Senators really like him. He's a good man.

Thanks for the breath of fresh air. 

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

What a load of crap this is.  trump  had cornered the market in word slurs and forgetfulness

We have been through pure de poo and then you come on here with I don't know what the hell going on about somethin'  Hopefully, this is a light at the end of a tunnel for us , and it burns a helluva lot brighter than what we've been through. I want some damn peace and quiet, and  that COVID is addressed, PPE is manufactured, children are reunited with their parents, Natl Parks and Indian lands are not longer breached for corporate gain., stimulus is addressed., and Reality Winner is freed. And maybe Vindman, Yates, etc. will get some sort of apology instead of being talked down by some snots Republican Congressman. (Thank God Doug Collins is gone) I've never seen so many woosies in my life as the spines of foam Republican congress. 

I am sick to death of trump's actions on the national stage too. This will not go away tomorrow, but Biden is exactly the kind of person who could mend fences. Whether you like him or not, i don't have a care.  Many Senators really like him. He's a good man.

Thank you Kathy, for the sentiment you expressed.  I don't know how it is in your state, but I'm here in Georgia and in a totally deluded Republican county where Doug Collins and many others like him are thought of as "fine upstanding individuals".  We have at least experienced a great awakening on the Presidential election, but I fear it is only because of how far into the looney bin Trump was/is.  When the Senatorial runoffs occur, the Democrats will be swamped by the 60% or more mindless "party liners" who back anyone with an (R) next to their name regardless of morals, intellect or ability.  I do think we have an outside chance with Rev. Warnock to defeat Loeffler.  I'm afraid the die has been cast with John Ossoff.  David Perdue ONLY profited from his position, can't pronounce his fellow Senator Kamala Harris' name and doesn't care about people who get COVID-19 or lose their medical insurance, which is no big deal to a good many of my fellow citizens.

Essentially, Chris, I, and many of us here, don't hope for "Change."  We hope for improvement, which four more years of Trumpfinger cannot even legitimately promise.  Neither have the Democrats made any legitimate promises.  I'm just tired of this grande buffo taking up every five-letter space on the internet through an unceasing procession of lies, threats, boasts, incompetence and embarrassments.  So, small-c change is infinitely preferable - that, and an encouragement for the political types he fosters, low and high, to crawl back into their holes.

Edited by David Andrews

2 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

Thank you Kathy, for the sentiment you expressed.  I don't know how it is in your state, but I'm here in Georgia and in a totally deluded Republican county where Doug Collins and many others like him are thought of as "fine upstanding individuals".  We have at least experienced a great awakening on the Presidential election, but I fear it is only because of how far into the looney bin Trump was/is.  When the Senatorial runoffs occur, the Democrats will be swamped by the 60% or more mindless "party liners" who back anyone with an (R) next to their name regardless of morals, intellect or ability.  I do think we have an outside chance with Rev. Warnock to defeat Loeffler.  I'm afraid the die has been cast with John Ossoff.  David Perdue ONLY profited from his position, can't pronounce his fellow Senator Kamala Harris' name and doesn't care about people who get COVID-19 or lose their medical insurance, which is no big deal to a good many of my fellow citizens.

Those people in Georgia who stood in line for hours and hours to vote are American heroes, IMO.

I was wondering this afternoon if they would be willing to do that again for the Senate run-offs.

Sounds like that isn't very likely, (or fair.)  It's a lot to ask.

28 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

here in Georgia

1/5/21 Georgia can take the Senate away from Mitch McConnell and make Stacey Abrams the fresh national face of the Democratic Party.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

23 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I'm still here. I'm busy and of course annoyed and trying to figure out how my dad, who has voted straight Republican since Eisenhower vs. Stevenson ended up voting at all, since he passed away in July 201.9. 

Apparently someone committed a crime.  I hope they're apprehended and prosecuted...meanwhile...

57 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

1/5/21 Georgia can take the Senate away from Mitch McConnell and make Stacey Abrams the fresh national face of the Democratic Party.

I think Georgia will need a BIG turnout of Democrats and a lack of enthusiasm from Republicans in order to win both Senate seats, but it's possible.  Ossoff is a very competent candidate and Warnock is like a breath of fresh air (at least in the ads he has put out).  He seems very personable, persuasive and has positive (and specific ideas).  Let's hope for the best and maybe for the 1st time in 20 years GA will have elected Democrat or TWO in a statewide election with the added benefit of flipping the Senate.  That would truly be a positive start to 2021, although the majority (in GA) would feel that the sky was falling.

33 minutes ago, Richard Price said:

I think Georgia will need a BIG turnout of Democrats and a lack of enthusiasm from Republicans in order to win both Senate seats, but it's possible.  Ossoff is a very competent candidate and Warnock is like a breath of fresh air (at least in the ads he has put out).  He seems very personable, persuasive and has positive (and specific ideas).  Let's hope for the best and maybe for the 1st time in 20 years GA will have elected Democrat or TWO in a statewide election with the added benefit of flipping the Senate.  That would truly be a positive start to 2021, although the majority (in GA) would feel that the sky was falling.

It's Stacey Abrams versus Moscow Mitch with Georgia the swing votes in the US Senate. 

2 Dems = when Georgians call their Senators' offices to voice an opinion they'll wield more power than any other average American citizen.

New Paula White Trump Victory Prayer video from Dj Suede the Remix God... 🤪

Cheggidout...

Edited by W. Niederhut