Jump to content
The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years


Recommended Posts

For what it's worth;

Trump's 10 year employed "fixer" personal attorney Michal Cohen states in his Trump expose book "Disloyal - A Memoir" that he and Trump and Russian oligarch Aras Agalarov and his son Emin visited a Las Vegas strip club and watched a simulated female "golden showers" performance that Trump seemed to enjoy.

Agalarov denies Cohen's story.

However, Trump socializing with one of Russia's most prominent oligarchs with close ties to Putin ( one on one ) is a fact and who wouldn't view this relationship with some curious apprehension?

Alagarov paid Trump $20 million dollars to host the Ms. Universe pageant in Las Vegas. Another fact.

With Trump's known attraction to beautiful women and even bragging about his sexual fantasies with them like "grab them by the pu$$y" the idea of him watching a "golden showers" act doesn't seem too far fetched imo.

And why doesn't Trump sue Michael Cohen for making this slanderous claim in a huge best seller book?

Edited by Joe Bauer
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Andrew, the following story is from CNN, clearly a cable compnany, and its from October of 2016: https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politics/us-blames-russia-for-targeting-election-systems/

Yes, the cable news shows reported the Obama Administration‘s denunciation of Russian interference on October 7, 2016 at 3:30 pm EST— then the Access Hollywood tape dropped, soon followed by the Podesta e-mails.  

Those latter two stories occupied the news cycle for days on end. The stories in the news cycle are repeated over and over.  Obama’s accusation against the Russians was reported but not repeated.

Quote

So the excerpt you used from CV is wrong.

DiEugenio is allergic to quoting me directly. 

I wrote:

An even bigger “coincidence” that day —the Obama Administration formally accused the Russian gov’t of interfering in the 2016 election.

That bit didn’t make the cable news cycle.

Does DiEugenio know what a “news cycle” is?

The Access Hollywood tape occupied the cable news cycle until October 28 when the Comey letter hit and the Hillary e-mail non-scandal took over until Election Day.

Quote

Your comment above is incredible.  That utterly unreliable and bought and paid for pile of rubbish--going by the name of Steele Dossier-- should have never been published by anyone in any venue.  It was clearly an oppo assignment.  Since when does that merit being published?   But further, for Buzzfeed to have published it without any attempt at fact checking it was even worse. It was a  serious blow to whatever credibility that online journalism had, which was not much.

It’s hilarious to see a Russia-gate Denier critique anyone’s credibility.

Why would Crowdstrike conspire with the FBI/CIA to make up a phony Russia-hacked-the-DNC story only to bury it prior to the election?

If the goal was to prevent Trump from winning why wasn’t the Steele Dossier widely reported prior to the election?

Instead we had Hillary’s e-mails shoved down our throats for 11 straight days.

 

Correction: the Russian-interference story broke at 3:30 pm EST not 2:30.

Edited by Cliff Varnell
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Don't believe I said the dossier warranted being published. In fact, I'm quite sure I did not.  And the article you link is about Russians stealing emails, not the dossier, which is what I referred to. Apparently you think Seth Rich took the emails.

Again, I'll pose the same question, which your smart ass reply failed to address: if the dossier was a hit job by the Deep State to stop Trump from being elected, why was it not made public -- whether warranted or not -- until well after the election? You'd think if they were against Trump they would have tried to get that published somewhere before the election instead of what they actually did, which was to come out 11 days before the election and state they had found new emails from the Democratic nominee and were restarting the investigation.

 

The Russians did not take any emails.

No one has tried to argue that they did for almost two years.

The forensic evidence, most notably collected and analyzed by Bill Binney, indicates the emails were download to a external drive (a thumb drive.) Crowdstrike can not provide proof of an external hack and have never said it was a hack under oath.

Seymour Hersch believes Seth Rich was murdered on John Brennan's orders.

The two main suspects are MS-13 gang members Rafael Aguilar and Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto.

They were found shot to death in Myrtle Beach the day after Seth was killed.

There is small industry dedicated to investigating the murder of Seth Rich that goes into a lot more detail.

If you ever feel like getting out of your comfort zone, you should look it up (don't use Google.).

Interest has recently picked up with the Brennan notes showing that Obama was notified of the Hillary Plan to concoct the Russian Collusion plan about a week after Seth Rich's murder.

In case you are not getting it, Brennan told Obama what Hillary was doing, after she already started doing it.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

1964. Nelson Rockefeller is booed off the stage at the Republican National Convention in San Francisco.

"Precisely one year ago tonight, on July 14, 1963, I warned that the Republican Party is in real danger of subversion by a radical, well-financed, highly disciplined minority; a minority wholly alien to the sound and honest conservatism that has firmly based the Republican Party in the best of a century's tradition".

"I have experienced this extremism first-hand".

"We Want Barry". "We Want Barry".

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c3807346/user-clip-governor-nelson-rockefeller-addresses-64-convention

Steve Thomas

You know you are "winning" when a Trump hater resorts to defending a Rockefeller.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Oh.

 

 

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 1.56.33 PM.png

     So, it looks like Ratcliffe's ratty presser last night may have been primarily a smoke screen-- a public relations stunt to deflect attention from the story of Russian election interference to help Trump and the GOP.

Edited by W. Niederhut
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The Russians did not take any emails.

No one has tried to argue that they did for almost two years.

The forensic evidence, most notably collected and analyzed by Bill Binney, indicates the emails were download to a external drive (a thumb drive.) Crowdstrike can not provide proof of an external hack and have never said it was a hack under oath.

Seymour Hersch believes Seth Rich was murdered on John Brennan's orders.

The two main suspects are MS-13 gang members Rafael Aguilar and Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto.

They were found shot to death in Myrtle Beach the day after Seth was killed.

There is small industry dedicated to investigating the murder of Seth Rich that goes into a lot more detail.

If you ever feel like getting out of your comfort zone, you should look it up (don't use Google.).

Interest has recently picked up with the Brennan notes showing that Obama was notified of the Hillary Plan to concoct the Russian Collusion plan about a week after Seth Rich's murder.

In case you are not getting it, Brennan told Obama what Hillary was doing, after she already started doing it.

 

 

Sorry, but it all sounds concocted. On Sunday, July 10, 2016, Clinton was outpolling Trump 52 to 36. So she's going to risk everything by having some nobody murdered? And what good does murdering him do if the data is already out there? I don't buy it, and the fact that senile, old Sy Hersh believes it and a couple of gang members got killed aren't going to influence me. It's crazytown.

Edited by Andrew Prutsok
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

It's crazytown.

Unbelievable! I know.

Who gets killed in Washington DC?

By someone who crossed Hillary no doubt.

Vince Foster killed himself.

Epstein killed himself.

etc.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the most important quote out of this debate is when Trump said that immigrants who  enter the country and who eventually show up for their court dates are obviously "low IQ". Typical Trump, Like they would just have to be complete fools to do the legal thing, and show up rather than be fugitives in hiding, just like anybody who would enlist into the service , or pay all their taxes is a complete sucker!. Such a strange thing for a President to say! But I'm sure it plays well with his base.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

There is small industry dedicated to investigating the murder of Seth Rich that goes into a lot more detail.

 

Links, or it didn't happen.

 
 
Myrtle Beach is in South Carolina. They would have to high step it to SC to make it from DC to SC in a day. Doable but crazy if your running bc you just did a hit job.
 
Seth Rich was murdered July 10, 2016, at 4:20 a.m. MS- 13 gang members Rafael Aguilar and Carmelo Marmolejo-Calixto where killed July 11, 2016 around 7:00 am. 27 hour difference. D.C. to Myrtle Beach, S.C. is 6 hours 43 mins.
Edited by David Andrews
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I think the most important quote out of this debate is when Trump said that immigrants who  enter the country and who eventually show up for their court dates are obviously "low IQ". Typical Trump, Like they would just have to be complete fools to do the legal thing, and show up rather than be fugitives in hiding, just like anybody who would enlist into the service , or pay all their taxes is a complete sucker!. Such a strange thing for a President to say! But I'm sure it plays well with his base.

Kirk,

That's the one that jumped out at me. too.

If you obey the law, you are stupid.

Steve Thomas

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Don't believe I said the dossier warranted being published. In fact, I'm quite sure I did not.  And the article you link is about Russians stealing emails, not the dossier, which is what I referred to. Apparently you think Seth Rich took the emails.

Again, I'll pose the same question, which your smart ass reply failed to address: if the dossier was a hit job by the Deep State to stop Trump from being elected, why was it not made public -- whether warranted or not -- until well after the election? You'd think if they were against Trump they would have tried to get that published somewhere before the election instead of what they actually did, which was to come out 11 days before the election and state they had found new emails from the Democratic nominee and were restarting the investigation.

 

You quoted CV saying the Russian Interference was not noted by the cable companies until after the election. Which, as I showed, was not the case.  That is not being smart ass, its correcting an inaccuracy which you quoted.

Why until after?  Andrew, you do know that HRC was financing that dossier don't you?  Can you imagine getting caught red handed in October? As it was, Schiff did all he could to hide that fact from the intel committee even afterwards.

But to me, this is ridiculous to argue.  HRC had every advantage in that campaign that one can have. Plus Access Hollywood, plus Alec Baldwin each Saturday Night.  She lost because she was not a good candidate. Period. End of story.  You can make excuses from now until Doomsday. They don't hide her failure.  Just read that book, Shattered.  She let Trump outflank her in the Rust Belt and in the upper Mideast. Trump is a salesman and he sold himself as a change agent.  HRC could not do that since she was hemmed in by her hubby's record. 

Edited by James DiEugenio
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

You quoted CV saying the Russian Interference was not noted by the cable companies until after the election.
 

NO, that’s not what I wrote.  I pointed out correctly that the story did not make the news cycle.

The news cycle consists of stories repeated over and over.  The Obama denunciation of the Russian gov’t was reported on Oct. 7, 2016 at 3:30 EST but not repeated due to the Access Hollywood tape and Podesta e-mail stories, which dominated the news cycles for many days.

Quote

Which, as I showed, was not the case.  That is not being smart ass, its correcting an inaccuracy which you quoted.

The inaccuracy is DiEugenio’s.  
  
How does anyone posing as an expert on politics not know what a “news cycle” is?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_news_cycle

<quote, emphasis added>

The 24-hour news cycle (or 24/7 news cycle) is 24-hour investigation and reporting of news, concomitant with fast-paced lifestyles. The vast news resources available in recent decades have increased competition for audience and advertiser attention, prompting media providers to deliver the latest news in the most compelling manner in order to remain ahead of competitors. Television-, radio-, print-, online- and mobile app news media all have many suppliers that want to be relevant to their audiences and deliver news first.

Although all-news radio operated for decades earlier, the 24-hour news cycle arrived with the advent of cable television channels dedicated to news[1] and brought about a much faster pace of news production with an increased demand for stories that could be presented as continual news with constant updating. 
 

 

Edited by Cliff Varnell
Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...