The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Never get off at the Varnellia Exit. They'll just follow you around and call you a xxxx

Okay.  You’re a xxxx  Happy?

3 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Big surprise. Violent protesters were right wing chaos agents.

https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/

Charges: Boogaloo Bois fired on Minneapolis police precinct, shouted 'Justice for Floyd'

This is a good story thanks Andrew. I posted it at FB and Twitter.

But Andrew if you wrote, as you did, that the Steele Dossier was not published before the election, then what is that supposed to mean?   The publication of the Steele Dossier was the single most instrumental device that caused the MSM to go into a state of mass dementia over RG.  And if you recall, it was not until months later that it was made public that it was made possible by the HRC campaign.

Please do not call anyone a Nazi on this forum. I removed it from both posts.

“We’re about to go into a dark winter. A dark winter,” Biden said.

On June 22, 2001, a group of well-known U.S. officials and a handful of senior policymakers gathered at Andrews Air Force Base in Maryland for a senior-level exercise that simulated a biological weapons attack—an outbreak of deadly smallpox—on the United States. Designed by the Johns Hopkins Center for Civilian Biodefense Strategies (now called the Center for Health Security) and the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the day-and-a-half-long “Dark Winter” simulation was conducted to gauge how senior leaders would respond to such an attack and included such high-level participants as Sen. Sam Nunn (who played the president), former White House advisor David Gergen (the national security advisor), and the retired career diplomat Frank Wisner (the secretary of state). But Dark Winter has since become legendary in senior policymaking circles in Washington for a different reason: It has regularly been cited by its designers and participants as the clearest exhibit of the spiraling stresses, and potential social collapse, that could be sparked by a public health crisis.

America’s Pandemic War Games Don’t End Well - April1, 2020

It seems highly unlikely that a Covid vaccine would be ready by Election day.

Why would Trump say the Military will used to deploy the vaccine? 

The last thing his supporters want to hear Trump say is that the Military is distributing a Covid vaccine.

No thanks on the Covid vaccine.

American entrepreneurship. You gotta love it.

Meet the Dominatrix Forcing Trump Supporters to Vote Biden

Empress Delfina is talking her submissive fans into seeing the error of their ways for the low price of $1.99 a minute.

Michael Ellsberg Oct. 24, 2020

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-the-dominatrix-forcing-trump-supporters-to-vote-biden?ref=home

“But up until recently, there’s one group of potential Biden voters who have not been the subject of voter outreach: kinky, submissive male Trump supporters with humiliation fetishes.

Now, thanks to a Las Vegas-based professional dominatrix named Empress Delfina, this once-overlooked voting bloc is covered—and may be voting Biden. By force.

She calls it “Trump Conversion Therapy.” Her ad for this service reaches out to these potential Biden voters as follows: “Here’s your chance to get berated for being the degenerate Trump supporter you are. I reverse the brainwash you’ve succumbed to that made you into a Simple Stupid Drone. By using lethal mind xxx language and making you repeat dumbass chants like your Bullxxxxter in Chief made you do to warp you into submission, I transfer your ownership to me for my personal gain and entertainment. Embrace that you need to be saved from being a Trump-bot. Call now to begin your Trump Conversion Therapy.””

“At $1.99 a minute, business is booming.”

Do you think some of those Trump guys on your social media might have been getting off on their humiliation fetish already? Without paying you, they just wanted to get a free smackdown by a pro Domme in that way?

Correct. At one moment, I realized, “Wait a minute, I think this guy’s getting off on it.” Because here I am, a hot girl humiliating him, and he’s getting the attention for free. That’s when I decided, “I should get paid for this xxx.” And also try to get them to vote for a different leader, a Democrat. So that’s when I put my ad for Trump Conversion Therapy up.

I was already doing small penis humiliation with a lot of these guys, so jumping to political humiliation wasn’t that much of a stretch.

So what happens in a Trump Conversion Therapy session?

Maybe half the guys just want to argue. They’re not open to getting converted at all. They just call to start berating my liberal politics. And I’m like, “Hey, if you want to pay me $1.99 a minute to argue with me, go right ahead. You’re not getting anywhere with me, and I’m happy to profit off your stupidity—just like your leader did.””

Steve Thomas

https://www.wtol.com/article/news/police-man-says-caller-tried-to-recruit-him-to-help-arrest-gov-dewine-for-tyranny/512-02390892-2e25-4aaa-a6b1-886954d0ca6f

"A man in Miami County, in western Ohio, filed a report with police saying he received a phone call trying to recruit him to go to Governor Mike DeWine's home and arrest him for tyranny.

The Piqua Police Department took the report on Oct. 16.

According to the police report, the caller allegedly told the man a group was being organized to go to make the arrest."

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Meet the Dominatrix Forcing Trump Supporters to Vote Biden

I was already doing small penis humiliation with a lot of these guys, so jumping to political humiliation wasn’t that much of a stretch.

Pee, or it didn't happen.

Edited by David Andrews