The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

This has to be some kind of record.

Wheeler now has 487 posts on this thread.

That's a truckload of Trumpaganda.

..and not just cut and paste excerpts and links from MSM sources like Doug Caddy, Steve Thomas and Ron Bulman (who is so inept at even that, I have him on ignore), much of my content is original!

One thing that I noticed with Jim's confusion over Steve's most recent cut and paste is the lack of context in the excerpted parts. 

Things are moving so fast, and the reliance on the MSM to remain objective seems to be the primary issue.

The Fox News "debunking" of Hunter's involvement with Sino Hawk is entirely reliant on the Straw Man that Hunter's involvement was after Joe Biden left the VP Office.

Sure why not?

Hunter was Joe's Bag Man long before teaming up with Bobulinski, as I previously posted. Here he is again.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1320409338708721667/photo/1

1468454854_Screenshot2020-10-25193328.jpg.cfb6b10cf803f3fcfe592ad0687128e6.jpg

If Youtube wasn't purging accounts like their existence on getting Biden elected did not depend on it, then I wouldn't think all of this horrible news about the Biden Crime Family wasn't taking it toll on the Man in the Basement.

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

When a foreign country has videos of the President's son (Hunter) with his deceased brother's (Beau) 14 year old daughter, that foreign country might have some leverage over the President.

Yes W. Spamming 487 posts and  they're all this  level quality, or it's quoting some  jerk off on twitter. And he demeans others  about the quality of their infinitely more well written, detailed posts?

Like there's something unseemly about an uncle standing in for  his departed brother? Like of course he would molest his own niece? The same "Q" lemming pedophile charges. It started with villainizing the pro choice movement, and then they became pedophiles who would kill their youth, drink the blood of their victims, and eat their adrenal glands to"sustain their youth".  We're left with just Wheeler's  recurring "pedophile" allegations among the 487 allegations and 0 hits!

Wheeler's journey is like Trump's 487 mad campaign stumps this year, both with a conversion rate of zero, both going to lose miserably, both will be lamenting about it for the next 10 years, though Trump hasn't got that long..

Edited by Kirk Gallaway
4 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

..and not just cut and paste excerpts and links from MSM sources like Doug Caddy, Steve Thomas and Ron Bulman (who is so inept at even that, I have him on ignore), much of my content is original!

One thing that I noticed with Jim's confusion over Steve's most recent cut and paste is the lack of context in the excerpted parts. 

Things are moving so fast, and the reliance on the MSM to remain objective seems to be the primary issue.

The Fox News "debunking" of Hunter's involvement with Sino Hawk is entirely reliant on the Straw Man that Hunter's involvement was after Joe Biden left the VP Office.

Sure why not?

Hunter was Joe's Bag Man long before teaming up with Bobulinski, as I previously posted. Here he is again.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1320409338708721667/photo/1

1468454854_Screenshot2020-10-25193328.jpg.cfb6b10cf803f3fcfe592ad0687128e6.jpg

If Youtube wasn't purging accounts like their existence on getting Biden elected did not depend on it, then I wouldn't think all of this horrible news about the Biden Crime Family wasn't taking it toll on the Man in the Basement.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-trump-s-view-of-suburbs-is-not-who-we-are/ar-BB1anYLU?li=BBnbcA1

- Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X[1]

“...the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert XXXXX in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.”

“Though the following supposed quotation of Joseph Goebbels has been repeated in numerous books and articles and on thousands of web pages, none of them has cited a primary source. Thus its attribution to anyone must be considered dubious. According to the research and reasoning of Randall Bytwerk, it is an unlikely thing for Goebbels to have said.[2]

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.

It is verified that Goebbels did put forth a theory which has come to be more commonly associated with the expression "big lie". Goebbels wrote the following paragraph in an article dated 12 January 1941, 16 years after Hitler's first use of the phrase. The article, titled Aus Churchills Lügenfabrik (English: "From Churchill's Lie Factory") was published in Die Zeit ohne Beispiel.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.[3]

1. "Project Gutenberg of Australia - Mein Kampf tr. James Murphy". Archived from the original on 24 July 2008. Retrieved 2008-08-23.

2. Bytwerk, Randall. "False poopoo Quotations", German Propaganda Archive, 2008.

3. Joseph Goebbels, 12 January 1941. Die Zeit ohne Beispiel. Munich: Zentralverlag der NSDAP. 1941, pp. 364-369

Steve Thomas

NYPD Officer Suspended After Blasting ‘Trump 2020’ From Patrol Car Loudspeaker

"Chilling incident occurred on first day of early voting."

By Mary Papenfuss October 25, 2020

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nypd-officer-suspended-trump2020-bias_n_5f95db01c5b6e77726568885

"A New York City police officer was quickly suspended without pay Sunday after he was videotaped apparently blaring “Trump 2020” from his patrol car loudspeaker in a predominantly Black neighborhood in Brooklyn.

The incident occurred Saturday, the first day of early voting in the city.

“The police officer who is under investigation for using a department vehicle’s loudspeaker for political purposes has been suspended, effective immediately,” the New York Police Department said on its official NYPD News Twitter account.

The department launched an investigation into the incident with a warning that “police officers must remain apolitical.”

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio also initiated a probe, promising quick consequences for any officer “pushing any political agenda” on duty.

Suspended without pay; The police officer who is under investigation for using a department vehicle’s loud speaker for political purposes has been suspended, effective immediately."
— NYPD NEWS (@NYPDnews) October 25, 2020

NYPD NEWS @NYPDnews

"We are aware of this video and it is under investigation by our Brooklyn South Investigation Unit. Police officers must remain apolitical.

Quote Tweet

talia ‘stop filming faces’ jane

@itsa_talia

· Oct 24

NYPD officers in Flatbush were allegedly saying “Trump 2020” over and over again on their patrol car’s speaker tonight. They stopped when someone started filming but couldn’t resist one more — in violation of the NYPD’s policy against envdorsing candidates on duty."

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1320366299290210306

Steve Thomas

In the unreliable and unverified rumor department, as of this morning, Hunter died of a drug overdose and Joe suffered another stroke; hence the "lid" on campaigning. 

Not saying any of the above is true, just saying it's out there. (I am more apt to believe the Joe rumor at this point.)

In the actual verified news department;

Biden appears to confuse Trump with former President George W. Bush

Trump’s Legacy is COVID and QAnon

“A poisoning of the American body and the mind.”

by Amanda Carpenter October 26, 2020

https://thebulwark.com/trumps-legacy-is-covid-and-qanon/

“On Saturday, President Donald J. Trump emerged from his West Palm Beach voting center, boasting he voted a “straight Republican ticket.” A “straight Republican ticket” in his congressional district—the Florida 21st—is one that includes House candidate Laura Loomer, a QAnon supporter who gained notoriety for being so bigoted that she became, according to herself, the “most banned woman on the planet.” From there, Trump jetted off on Air Force One to dance to the Village People’s “YMCA” at yet another rally amid the pandemic that has struck dead 225,000 Americans.”

“One of the main benefits of Trumpism is that it doesn’t require much intellectual work.”

“They’ve all learned the secret. Facts and reason are not what Trump’s base wants to hear. Don’t do anything to betray the Big Lie, or else you won’t have an audience anymore.

COVID is beside the point.

Such is the natural conclusion of Trumpism. It’s a loyalty cult, where members risk coronavirus infection as a feat of strength. The president of the United States himself has voted for QAnon, and if anyone wants in, they have to follow his lead.

COVID and QAnon will be Trump’s enduring legacy—a mass poisoning of the American body and mind.”

Steve Thomas

My wife and I watched 60 Minutes last night, and I turned to her at one point and said, "This is like a de ja vu of 2016-- Trump is repeating his same old bogus sales gimmicks."

Trump is like a used car salesman selling a lemon.  He's the lemon.

1)  He, again, claims to have a "terrific healthcare plan"-- including a television prop of a large binder which was given to Lesley Stahl with a claim that it was Trump's healthcare plan.

2)  He, again, claims that he will create "the greatest economy" ever, etc.  (See Jennifer Rubin's op-ed debunking Trump's "great economy myth" in today's WaPo.*)

3)  He, again, claims that he will release his taxes "after the audit."

4)  He, again, smears his opponent with fabricated allegations.

*Trump’s mythical economic success and the end of supply-side tax cuts
34 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

My wife and I watched 60 Minutes last night, and I turned to her at one point and said, "This is like a de ja vu of 2016-- Trump is repeating his same old bogus sales gimmicks."

1)  He, again, claims to have a "terrific healthcare plan"-- including a television prop of a large binder which was given to Lesley Stahl with a claim that it was Trump's healthcare plan.

2)  He, again, claims that he will create "the greatest economy" ever, etc.  (See Jennifer Rubin's op-ed debunking Trump's "great economy myth" in today's WaPo.*)

Why wouldn't you watch the entire uncut and unedited interview that I posted above?

I don't expect it to change your mind, but at the very least it is free of editorializing edits, production enhancements and narrative setters. 

I think you would agree with me that the raw footage of any interview of any person is less subject to biases (any type, witting or unwitting) than an interview that has to be edited to fit a fixed time window.

I'm just thinking how the 9/11 live and raw footage provides a more unbiased look at the events of that day than subsequent documentary interviews and footage that were produced to enhance a point of view. (The point of view is not important. Inside job or terrorists. Either is subject to natural human biases.)

I always wondered why more public officials did not always have their own cameras running when sitting down for an interview that will be televised. Just as a function of the interview process, and the necessity of sticking to a specific time window, the public official is always going to be at risk of looking or sounding biased in one direction or another whether the interviewer or editor intended to paint that picture or not.

Trump is like a used car salesman selling a lemon.  

I used to use that same analogy myself is trying to gauge Trump.

As laughable as that job title is in depicting outrageous pitches and come ons it really is a true one in describing him.

And I have actually come across used car sales persons like that.

Car has some scratches and dents?  Oh, nothing a little rubbing compound and wax won't improve.

Car has a hard time starting? Oh, it's just been sitting too long without running. 

What about the black fumes coming out the tail pipe? Oh, same thing.

Is that 190,000 on the odometer?    Uh, probably. But even if it's 290,000 the previous owner only drove the car to work and back.

The car reeks of stale cigarette smoke smell?   Hey, a mirror hanging fragrance stick will cover that smell up fine until the car smells of your own body odor.

Tires look a little bald?  Let me tell you, they've still got a good 10,000 to 15,000 miles left on them.

Let me tell ya "buddy" this car isn't a lemon ... it's a lady killing piece of precision machinery just waiting for some sharp looking gentleman like yourself to take the wheel. Just look at that beautiful two tone orange and black color and those spoked wheel covers!

The bullxxxx from a used car salesman ( especially a desperate one ) is the boldest and most brazenly exaggerated and even lying you will ever hear. To the point of perverse laughter on the customer's part.

Trump has made about a dozen claims of miraculous Covid ending dates, cures right around the corner, it isn't that bad...whatever, since February of this year.

And each claim has turned out to be a false one with major psychological and physical let down consequences to all of our entire society lives as a result. 

How many let downs can a society accept from a used car salesman exaggerating leader before they finally decide to fire the guy?

Edited by Joe Bauer

And another:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/us-did-not-benefit-trade-104653681.html