The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Speaking of records, I am not knowlegable about such matters but with 4,200 response postings on this single thread, wonder where it stands in the "most responses" record books for this forum?

Edited by Joe Bauer

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 minute ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Hey Robert. Richard Hopkins has admitted to fabricating the whole USPS thing just a while ago. 

Indeed.  Wheeler has been keeping the forum apprised of all of the bogus election fraud claims being generated by the RNC fabricators-- everything from obituaries of alleged Biden voters to back-dated post marks in Pennsylvania.

I think he gets this stuff from various right wing disinformation websites.

His on-line disinformation usually has a veneer of technical sophistication, which gives it an aura of authenticity-- reminiscent of disinformation like the pseudo-scientific NIST computer "simulations" of the WTC demolitions on 9/11.

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Indeed.  Wheeler has been keeping the forum apprised of all of the bogus election fraud claims being generated by the RNC fabricators-- everything from obituaries of alleged Biden voters to back-dated post marks in Pennsylvania.

I think he gets this stuff from various right wing disinformation websites.

His on-line disinformation usually has a veneer of technical sophistication, which gives it an aura of authenticity-- reminiscent of disinformation like the pseudo-scientific NIST computer "simulations" of the WTC demolitions on 9/11.

Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/postal-worker-fabricated-ballot-pennsylvania/2020/11/10/99269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

One of the most significant things about this front page WaPo story tonight is that Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham and AG Bill Barr cited Hopkins' bogus claims as a pretext for launching a highly irregular DOJ investigation of alleged election fraud.

No wonder Wheeler is frantically trying to change the subject.

16 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I'm sticking with my original map (posted here Nov. 2)

Once Trump hits the 270 number, we will all mostly forget the non-battle ground states like, Virginia and New Jersey.

Probably after the 2nd inauguration, we will find out that NJ and VA were also "Cesspools of Democrat Corruption" (Also our motto here in the Garden State.)

1965990788_Electoral_college2020-11-02074311.jpg.7095ec2b3f2206400470be976ce263c8.jpg

Do you want to give it another try Cliff?

109176263_Screenshot2020-11-10200427.jpg.90dfe80568e843127afe827aea1894cf.jpg

Give it another try?

Five hits and a near-miss out of seven states looks pretty good to me.

So this is what we are up against, even here. According to Robert, all mainstream media is lying to us, and little known far right fake media sources are screaming the truth to deaf ears. That’s quite something Robert. I checked some of your sources a few pages ago, and they were pretty pathetic. You know, lying is pretty easy to do. Sworn affidavits, or statements attesting to such, are far from proof of anything except the fact that Trump and his minions, and I count you among them, will resort to cheating and lying at every turn. Trump lost, despite the biggest attempt at voter suppression in recent US election history. The case for fraud rested at first entirely on the validity of mail in ballots. Now that the courts are not playing ball with Trump’s lawyers who have been trying all along to invalidate vote by mail, a new strategy has emerged - manufacture fraud among election workers by getting some poor fool to say they did this and that right in front of them, or say that election officials would not engage with poll watchers who were plainly trying to intimidate them. Bully tactics from the belly of the Bully himself and his bully lawyers. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

Will Hopkins now become the Alvarado in Mexico?

Compared to JFK times...this is all insanity!

Can't you see what Trump and his followers have done to our society and everyday world?

Absolute anxiety causing chaos!

Edited by Joe Bauer

54 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Compared to JFK times...this is all insanity!

Can't you see what Trump and his followers have done to our society and everyday world?

Absolute anxiety causing chaos!

Frankly I'm considering starting a GoFund me page myself to claim voter fraud for these idiots. Easy marks. Trump has that right.

The Times Called Officials in Every State: No Evidence of Voter Fraud

The president and his allies have baselessly claimed that rampant voter fraud stole victory from him. Officials contacted by The Times said that there were no irregularities that affected the outcome.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/us/politics/voting-fraud.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage

November 10, 2020

Edited by W. Niederhut