The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

On 6/17/2020 at 10:34 PM, Kirk Gallaway said:

Revelations from Bolton's Book:

1. Trump pleaded with China to help win the 2020 election

Kirk,

You gotta love it.

Do you remember a couple of months ago when the Republican National Committee send out a long memo giving instructions to Republican candidates who were running for office?

And they said, Don't mention Donald Trump's name, instead, build your campaign around bashing China? And all these candidates started running TV ads that never mentioned Trump, but lambasted China for intellectual property issues and spreading disease all around the world.

And it turns out, Trump was asking China for help all the time.

Trump just cut the legs out from under the entire Republican Party.

Disinfectant Don.

Steve Thomas

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

https://boingboing.net/2020/06/19/donald-trump-threatens-protest.html

Donald Trump threatens protesters while promoting Oklahoma campaign rally during pandemic

image.png.58c13828ceb752ca177683769a5bfd37.png

<QUOTE>

He seems eager for violence.

In a Facebook post Thursday evening, Tulsa police announced that an area of downtown will be off limits from 10 p.m. Thursday to 6 a.m. Saturday ahead of the rally. The curfew will again take effect after the rally until 6 a.m. Sunday.

The people camped outside the BOK Center waiting to get into the rally were being moved out.

<ENDQUOTE>

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

He had already cut the heart out of it. Might as well carve up the limbs.

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

https://boingboing.net/2020/06/19/donald-trump-threatens-protest.html

Donald Trump threatens protesters while promoting Oklahoma campaign rally during pandemic

image.png.58c13828ceb752ca177683769a5bfd37.png

He seems eager for violence.

Trump clearly gets off making tough guy threats of the great harm his security people could do to anyone who even thinks about getting too out of line in their protests.

You can feel his turned on pleasure in doing so.

Oh Boy, the things we can unleash on you if we choose to. Vicious dogs, ominous weapons. You want to feel real pain? Come on, try something. Come on ... I dare ya!

It's a taunting.

It's actually sadistic.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Kirk,

You gotta love it.

Do you remember a couple of months ago when the Republican National Committee send out a long memo giving instructions to Republican candidates who were running for office?

And they said, Don't mention Donald Trump's name, instead, build your campaign around bashing China? And all these candidates started running TV ads that never mentioned Trump, but lambasted China for intellectual property issues and spreading disease all around the world.

And it turns out, Trump was asking China for help all the time.

Disinfectant Don.

Steve Thomas

I wasn't aware of the memo, Steve but I'm  seeing it here in Arizona, in the campaign to fill John Mc Cain's seat. All the R. Martha Mc Salley campaign adds are bashing Mark Kelly the astronaut husband of Gabbie Giffords (who of course was shot years back at a mall) for being in bed with a Chinese tech firm. None of those adds mention Trump but traveling in the state, I've seen the signs of  2 local candidates that show nothing other than the candidates name and under it , it says "Pro Trump".

This Trump appearance tomorrow, since when does  a campaign rally speech get so much national attention? Only since Trump . It will definitely be on CNN,  Fox , and MSNBC. In the end Trump ends up sucking up all the energy.

7 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

This Trump appearance tomorrow, since when does  a campaign rally speech get so much national attention? Only since Trump . It will definitely be on CNN,  Fox , and MSNBC. In the end Trump ends up sucking up all the energy.

Trump says only a few people at the rally may get sick. (He doesn't mention the possible consequences, dying.) IOW just one or more deaths is worth satisfying Trump's need for attention for a day. As usual he is all that matters.

16 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I wasn't aware of the memo, Steve but I'm  seeing it here in Arizona, in the campaign to fill John Mc Cain's seat. All the R. Martha Mc Salley campaign adds are bashing Mark Kelly the astronaut husband of Gabbie Giffords (who of course was shot years back at a mall) for being in bed with a Chinese tech firm. None of those adds mention Trump but traveling in the state, I've seen the signs of  2 local candidates that show nothing other than the candidates name and under it , it says "Pro Trump".

Kirk,

It was a 57 page memo, so I can't quote it to you, but you can read about it here. It was back in April:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/24/gop-memo-anti-china-coronavirus-207244

"“Don’t defend Trump, other than the China Travel Ban — attack China,” the memo states."

Can you imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars for TV buy ads that just went down the toilet?

Steve Thomas

Damned liberal democratic party agitators! 

The Brooks Brothers riot was a demonstration at a meeting of election canvassers in Miami-Dade County, Florida, on November 22, 2000, during a recount of votes made during the 2000 United States presidential election.

The demonstration[edit]

Hundreds of paid GOP operatives descended upon South Florida to protest the state's recounts,[1] with at least half a dozen of the demonstrators at Miami-Dade paid by George W. Bush's recount committee.[2] Several of these protesters were identified as Republican staffers and a number later went on to jobs in the Bush administration.[3]

The "Brooks Brothers" name is a reference to the protesters' corporate attire; described in the Wall Street Journal as "50-year-old white lawyers with cell phones and Hermès ties", the protesters were corporate-sponsored and flown in, as opposed to being local citizens concerned about counting practices.[2][4]

The demonstration was organized by Republican operatives, sometimes referred to as the "Brooks Brothers Brigade",[5] to oppose the recount of ballots during the Florida election recount. Realizing that they could not meet a court-ordered deadline, the canvassers decided to limit the recount to the 10,750 ballots rejected by computer, and moved the counting process to a smaller room closer to the ballot-scanning equipment to speed up the process, while restricting media access to 25 feet away while they continued. Republicans objected to this change of plans and insisted the canvassers must do a full recount. At this time, New York Rep. John Sweeney told an aide to "Shut it down."[2][4][6] The demonstration turned violent and according to The New York Times, "several people were trampled, punched or kicked when protesters tried to rush the doors outside the office of the Miami-Dade supervisor of elections. Sheriff's deputies restored order." DNC aide Luis Rosero was kicked and punched. Within two hours after the event, the canvassing board unanimously voted to shut down the count, in part due to perceptions that the process wasn't open or fair, and in part because the court-mandated deadline was impossible to meet.[7][8][9]

The controversial incident was set in motion by John E. Sweeney,[10] a New York Republican who was nicknamed "Congressman Kick-Ass" by President Bush for his work in Florida.[11] Sweeney defended his actions by arguing that his aim was not to stop the hand recount but to restore the process to public view.[12] Some Bush supporters did acknowledge they hoped the recount would end. "We were trying to stop the recount; Bush had already won," said Evilio Cepero, a reporter for WAQI, an influential Spanish talk radio station in Miami. "We were urging people to come downtown and support and protest this injustice." A Republican lawyer commented, "People were pounding on the doors, but they had an absolute right to get in."[7] The protest prevented official observers and members of the press from getting in.[9][13]

I am worried that he and others (radical left and right) are shilling for Trump, but also for far more. They were here before Trump, and will continue long after. Trump is convenient, but he is not the brains behind the operation. I’d vote for Steve Bannon. 

From the article: Mark Zaid, a lawyer who has represented more than two dozen current and former government employees who have sought to publish books, said the likelihood of the government being able to show "irreparable harm" if the injunction is not granted is "literally impossible."

"Nothing in the Government's classified, in camera filing will change that fact," Zaid said. "But absent some cataclysmic event occurring, Bolton is facing loss of millions of dollars."

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Judge-blasts-Bolton-for-abandoning-classified-15353465.php

Mark Zaid said:

"Nothing in the Government's classified, in camera filing will change that fact," Zaid said. "But absent some cataclysmic event occurring, Bolton is facing loss of millions of dollars.

"Mark Zaid????, back again?  standing up for  Bolton's right to publish but saying he might not make a financial killing, Hallelujah!

That's great news!

But,..... But......but Jim said he was so bad?!! Uh........ oh well!                                    heh heh

Bolton is now saying that Trump was not only guilty for using Ukraine for his own personal gain, as per Trump's impeachment charges.. He says Trump is also guilty of  trying to use are arch adversary China President Xi for the same purpose as well having heard explicit conversations.  And says that Trump was immoral, unfit for office, and had no regard for anything other than his goal to be elected. He has the gall to criticize  the Democrats for being too limited in scope in their impeachment process all the while he refused to aid them in testimony, unless subpoenaed. He was holding out for a big payday. And it looks now like he may have some problem getting that , and I say great. But it's late. Don't reward him for his betraying his nation for personal gain.This is like killing two turds with one stone!

P.S. But there is some good news for the forum Putin fan club. Bolton said Putin played Trump like a fiddle but doesn't have any specifics of conversations. Just his suspicions. Vlad lives another day!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

51 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Mark Zaid said:

"Nothing in the Government's classified, in camera filing will change that fact," Zaid said. "But absent some cataclysmic event occurring, Bolton is facing loss of millions of dollars.

"Mark Zaid????, back again?  standing up for  Bolton's right to publish but saying he might not make a financial killing, Hallelujah!

That's great news!

But,..... But......but Jim said he was so bad?!! Uh........ oh well!                                    heh heh

Bolton is now saying that Trump was not only guilty for using Ukraine for his own personal gain, as per Trump's impeachment charges.. He says Trump is also guilty of  trying to use are arch adversary China President Xi for the same purpose as well having heard explicit conversations.  And says that Trump was immoral, unfit for office, and had no regard for anything other than his goal to be elected. He has the gall to criticize  the Democrats for being too limited in scope in their impeachment process all the while he refused to aid them in testimony, unless subpoenaed. He was holding out for a big payday. And it looks now like he may have some problem getting that , and I say great. yes it's late.Don't reward him for his betraying his nation for personal gain.This is like killing two turds with one stone!

P.S. But there is some good news for the forum Putin fan club. Bolton said Putin played Trump like a fiddle but doesn't have any specifics of conversations. Just his suspicions. Vlad lives another day!

I have a question for those who understand what Jim Di Eugenio and Jeff Carter believe, that the CIA and FBI conspired against Trump to keep/get him out of office. i.e regarding Russiagate, Ukrainegate, etc. Does the new Bolton information support or undermine what they believe? Or neither? It seems to me that it undermines their belief, but I don't understand it well enough to make a determination.

If it does make a difference, I'm surprised nobody has brought it up. But then, maybe I'm in the wrong thread.

Edited by Sandy Larsen