The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Sandy, You're confusing issues. I'm speaking specifically about Ukraine gate where the evidence was there and Trump didn't deny it. If you're interested enough, you have to review and make up your own mind.

But that identical charge of using a foreign power to further the President's  campaign goals has now been substantiated by Bolden with no less than our greatest adversary.So of course it supports the Ukraine charges. I say"greatest adversary" because that's been Trump's assertion throughout his Presidency. Remember how the biggest fear has always been Russia prior to Trump? However villainous Trump wants to paint China, he will barter the national interest with China to get re elected.

Whatever you interpret was the  CIA, FBI's aim in  investigating is really immaterial. They've been reprimanded for some unethical practices. The question is, is the President guilty or not?

We've talked ad nauseam about the Mueller investigation. I personally think it was a pussy investigation where Mueller  could have subpoenaed  Trump's financial records and make an effort to force the President to testify but backed down in both cases. So I have little respect for it. But it did not exonerate Trump.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Important breaking news:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jasonleopold/roger-stone-warned-trump-wikileaks-clinton-dump

Newly unredacted portions of the Mueller report show that Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, and Michael Cohen told investigators Stone had promised the campaign damaging revelations by WikiLeaks. The information was released following a lawsuit by BuzzFeed News.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Bill Barr is, obviously, firmly in charge of Trump's DOJO-- Department of Justice Obstruction.

His 53 GOP Senate vote confirmation as Sensei of Trump's DOJO has been an unmitigated disaster from Day One-- beginning with his termination, suppression, and misrepresentation of the Mueller Report, which has still not been turned over to Congress by Sensei Barr!

As for Bolton's book and Russia-gate, Bolton said that Putin has, "played Trump like a fiddle."  Who'd have thunk?

And, regarding the Stinky in Helsinki, where Trump announced to the entire world that Putin did not meddle in our 2016 U.S. election, we now learn that Trump, apparently, thought that Finland is part of Russia... 🤪

Trump can't win in this battle with Bolton.

The book is out there now for all to read.

No matter how effective Trump is in exacting retribution against Bolton, the damage toward Trump is done.

Now, if somehow Trump's courts can and do take away Bolton's profits from the book ( can they actually get Bolton's advance? ) I wonder if a livid Bolton just might have something even heavier to expose about Trump that he would bring forth publicly?

The money Bolton has received or will receive from this book is surely the biggest financial windfall he has ever seen or will see the rest of his life.

This was Bolton's ticket to a very secure retirement life and perhaps even a big endowment to his survivors.

I just don't see Bolton letting someone strip away all that and at the same time, damaging his reputation, integrity and legacy and then meekly going gently and quietly into that good night.

Edited by Joe Bauer

32 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The most hated warmonger in the Trump and Bush administrations is now every virtue signalling SJW's favorite truth to power pundit.

Just awesome.

No, Trump is just awesome. (As for Bolton, who wouldn't testify during the impeachment, if he loses all the book earnings he was holding out for, that will be awesome too.)

I wonder how many people Trump can kill in Tulsa tonight. (He says only a few will get sick. Any deaths will be slow and painful over weeks, of course, though Trump apparently couldn't care less. Just awesome.)

Edited by Ron Ecker

43 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

No, Trump is just awesome. (As for Bolton, who wouldn't testify during the impeachment, if he loses all the book earnings he was holding out for, that will be awesome too.)

I wonder how many people Trump can kill in Tulsa tonight. (He says only a few will get sick. Any deaths will be slow and painful over weeks, of course, though Trump apparently couldn't care less. Just awesome.)

Yes, Ron, Trump is, obviously, the Jim Jones of American political history, and his cult members in Tulsa seem eager to drink his Kool Aid this evening.

As for Bolton, speaking as a "virtue signalling SJW," I never could stand that Neocon SOB.

BTW, what is an SJW in Wheeler-ese nowadays?  (I thought it was an old J-Date acronym for, "Straight Jewish Woman.")

9 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I don't wonder, I know how infantile a 70+ year old JFK forum participant can act.

You probably think COVID-19 is a hoax.

How's this for ponderous postings RW?

Glad you enjoy reading them regardless.

I'm sorry, but watching coverage and interviews of many of the Tulsa Rally crowd camping outside before the event is embarrassingly humorous.

It's like Larry The Cable Guy's entire family line is there.

Over fitting MAGA hats and thigh length "I HEART USA" or American flag T-shirts draped over obese pie eating contest winner frames.

Tight spandex leggings to boot.

Inarticulate Trump idolizing responses to press questions about their motivations and willingness to risk their lives defying Covid-19 distancing and mask wearing warnings.

Blissfully enthused to sit near and cheer their moral savior's every shouted word.

Reminds one of those crazy televangelist preacher shows years ago like Jimmy Swaggart where they would grab and slap some supposedly severely handicapped audience member's head and shout "HEAL ...HEAL!" and the head slammed person would slowly stand up shaking and in tears scream - "I'M HEALED"  ... "Praise The Lord...I'M HEALED!"

And the next thing you would see on your TV screen would be large print address info regards where to send your church funding checks to.

In reality Trump wouldn't hang within fifty miles of most of these rally attendees.

These are not Trump's favored social circle types.

We used to have a K-Mart here many years ago. I am sure city business leaders were always embarrassed about their presence in such a wealthy resort area as ours.

Within ten years the store just wrapped up and left.

I used to shop there being poor myself. It was cheap and the quality of the items sold there was too. Once they tried to up their image with a new "Jaclyn Smith" clothing line introduction. Later they added a "Martha Stewart" product line. I bought and for years used a clear plastic bathroom trash receptacle container that had Martha's name on it. I felt it gave me some class when my bathroom using friends would see this.

I can still hear the store loudspeaker announcing ...

"Attention K-Mart shoppers, our BLUE LIGHT SPECIAL lunch is now available at our serving counter for just $ 1.95. Today's delicious entree...meat loaf with mashed potatoes!"    I rush to the serving station, load up, sit down at one of their little tables and ... mmmm yummy!

Looking at so many of the pre-Trump Rally crowd took me back to those nostalgic times and the crowd I would mingle with at that warm feeling K-Mart.

Kmart has the best selection of Jaclyn Smith Clothing in stock. Get the Jaclyn Smith Clothing you want from the brands you love today at Kmart.

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I don't wonder, I know how infantile a 70+ year old JFK forum participant can act.

Hey, a Trump supporter does not even have to go to the rally in Tulsa tonight to catch the evil virus. Just intermingle with the Trump campaign team in Washington.

Six members of Trump's campaign team test positive for COVID-19

31 mins ago

WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - Six members of President Donald Trump's campaign advance team have tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of a controversial rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, the campaign said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/six-members-of-trumps-campaign-team-test-positive-for-covid-19/ar-BB15LfLn?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

Trump coronavirus 'Death Clock' truck enters Tulsa ahead of rally

06/20/20 01:14 PM EDT 1852 Comments

The Hill

AddThis Sharing Buttons

Share to FacebookFacebookShare to TwitterTwitter

The truck displays digital statistics on three different faces of the vehicle, delivering a real-time tracker of alleged needless American deaths due to Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic, The Guardian reported.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman of the Southern District of New York has declared in answer to Barr's demand that he resign:. Berman fired back with a blistering public statement.

"I learned in a news release from the Attorney General tonight that I was 'stepping down' as United States Attorney. I have not resigned, and have no intention of resigning, my position, to which I was appointed by the Judges of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York," Berman said.

"I will step down when a presidentially appointed nominee is confirmed by the Senate. Until then, our investigations will move forward without delay or interruption. I cherish every day that I work with the men and women of this Office to pursue justice without fear or favor - and intend to ensure that this Office's important cases continue unimpeded."

43 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Hey, a Trump supporter does not even have to go to the rally in Tulsa tonight to catch the evil virus. Just intermingle with the Trump campaign team in Washington.

Six members of Trump's campaign team test positive for COVID-19

31 mins ago

WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - Six members of President Donald Trump's campaign advance team have tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of a controversial rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on Saturday, the campaign said.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/six-members-of-trumps-campaign-team-test-positive-for-covid-19/ar-BB15LfLn?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=UE07DHP

Egads!

This Trump push to downplay the virus risks and get people out into the open public areas and back to work seems to be significantly backfiring in short order.

You wonder what the formerly Trump defending and praising families of those who get the virus and suffer extreme pain and injury and even die, will say after their loved ones became afflicted like this because they did what Trump told them to do.

Get out there and mingle and work! And to heck with masks!