The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

6 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Trump's team will spin that his supporters were obeying the medical instructions to self

Wow!

Ray, the photo you posted really captures the shockingly low turnout for Trump's rally.

The entire upper deck is virtually empty!

The panned shots on most of the media only show two upper deck sections at a time. So you don't get the full emptiness reality.

So, the arena was what - maybe half full?

And only a handful of Trump supporters turned out for his outdoor talk?

Like Huffington Post reported in their lead article right after the ridiculously over hyped PR debacle ... Trump Rally Falls 985,000 Short!

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Looks like John Bolton's releasing his book is a "drug deal" gone bad. He will be prosecuted for using classified information in the book and will lose his $2,000,000 advance in forfeiture. He has no friends in Washington, either Republican or Democrat, and everyone is unanimous in watching with pleasure as he is forced to fall on his own sword.

Doug, will Bolton lose his $2,000,000 advance if the courts agree with Trump?

Wow!   That's a huge and humiliating loss for Bolton.

Bolton for sure thought his final retirement years would be financially flush and secure. And he'd have some decent assets to leave to his children.

If Trump wins and takes all that away from Bolton, I almost can't imagine the hate he would feel for Trump in his final indulged security stripped retirement years.

The guy held all this information back from Congress when they were pleading for such for one reason. And now it has all backfired.

Edited by Joe Bauer

54 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Back in Washington after the rally that only 7000 attended in a hall that seats 19,000. Trump looks like reality is setting in.

It really is. There is much worry and doubt in that face.

But, when you've got a 24 year younger hottie waiting in your WH bedroom to give you a soothing Jeffrey Epstein type message, and sexily whispering words of consoling encouragement in your ear at the same time...things can't be that bad.

Back in Washington after the rally that only 7000 attended in a hall that seats 19,000. Trump looks like reality is setting in.

Remember, none of us get the joke.

If Biden had a half empty arena turnout for any type of rally, Trump would blast 10 tweets in the hour following with incessant crows of "Loser."

He would go on and on and on what a pathetic non-event disaster it was.

Some say on this morning's T.V. political talk shows the Trump rally turnout was only 6,200!             

2/3rds empty!

Beto O'Rourke could do better than that.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Stormy Daniels just Tweeted, "Told y'all he exaggerates about the size of things."  🤪

And, speaking of Stormy Daniels...

Tulsa Trump Supporter Says He'd Have To Commit Adultery To Lose Her Vote

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/06/tulsa-trump-supporter-says-hed-have-commit

44 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Donald Trump’s ego was ‘damaged’ by the Tulsa campaign rally disaster: ex-GOP lawmaker

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/donald-trumps-ego-was-damaged-by-the-tulsa-campaign-disaster-ex-gop-lawmaker/

"‘There were only 6,000 some odd people there,' host Reid noted."

Yep, that was "some odd people," all right.

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:
kUuht00m_bigger.jpg

RIGGED 2020 ELECTION: MILLIONS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS WILL BE PRINTED BY FOREIGN COUNTRIES, AND OTHERS. IT WILL BE THE SCANDAL OF OUR TIMES!
6:16 AM · Jun 22, 2020

I mean he did ask for China's help.

Steve Thomas

It's one more example, among many, of how Trump constantly "projects" his own misconduct on to others.

He is, unquestionably, the most "crooked" politician in American history, by several orders of magnitude.  Yet, he labeled his 2016 opponent, "crooked Hillary."

Simultaneously, he repeatedly attacked the Clinton Foundation in 2016 as corrupt-- then, ultimately, had to close the Trump Foundation because it was thoroughly corrupt.

He brought some of Bill Clinton's former sex partners to a debate against Hillary at the very time that he was paying hush money to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal -- and working with Fox and David Pecker to bury stories about his sex life.

In a realistic sense, we can often identify Trump's own criminal conduct on the basis of his projected accusations against his adversaries.

In this instance, we see a POTUS who was elected by foreign interference in our elections claiming that his opponents will be elected by...foreign interference.

Edited by W. Niederhut

Why is Trump assuming there will be mail-in voting? The postal service will have run out of money and won't exist in November unless there's a bailout, and Trump (surprise) has said he will veto any bailout. And I can just see the Republican cowards and sycophants on Capitol Hill overriding a veto. So there will have to be voting in line, in person, and since it's his base that has no fear of such gathering during a pandemic (some even calling the virus a hoax) it will amount to voter suppression in Trump's favor.

I think as it becomes more and more evident that he will lose in the election, his thinking will turn to NOT having an election.  I think he (like the NAZI's) will TRUMP up a reason for a national emergency in order to proclaim martial law and postpone indefinitely (as in forever) the election.  The question will be - will there ever be anyone to take him to task, or will we continue to see our freedoms and rights taken away inch by inch.  There appears to be no end of the appeasement many "supporters" will allow.

6 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

It's one more example, among many, of how Trump constantly "projects" his own misconduct on to others.

He is, unquestionably, the most "crooked" politician in American history, by several orders of magnitude.  Yet, he labeled his 2016 opponent, "crooked Hillary."

Simultaneously, he repeatedly attacked the Clinton Foundation in 2016 as corrupt-- then, ultimately, had to close the Trump Foundation because it was thoroughly corrupt.

He brought some of Bill Clinton's former sex partners to a debate against Hillary at the very time that he was paying hush money to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal -- and working with Fox and David Pecker to bury stories about his sex life.

In a realistic sense, we can often identify Trump's own criminal conduct on the basis of his projected accusations against his adversaries.

In this instance, we see a POTUS who was elected by foreign interference in our elections claiming that his opponents will be elected by...foreign interference.

WN, what is the mental health term or terms to describe someone who constantly creates a false reality mental image of themselves, especially one of highly exaggerated grandiosity and importance?

And who then obsessively and super aggressively projects and promotes this self-aggrandizing facade in their everyday interactions with others no matter how preposterously over-boasting this exaggerated falsity sounds and is to those they present this to?

I am a stable genius. I am the greatest most achieving president in history. People love me.

The police, military and bikers think I am the greatest. Some people see me as their savior.

If I am voted out you are all doomed. You will lose your 401ks. The military will collapse. The police will not be able to protect you. I make deals no one can make. I am the greatest deal maker ever. I don't lie. Only the fake news press lie. My critics are all losers. My accusers are all XXXXX.

My take on Trump is that he is so insecure on so many emotional levels that he is pathologically driven to create and overly promote his own world of highly exaggerated achievement to avoid facing the truth of his own fragile ego and personal weaknesses and failures. Like his greatest deepest fear is to face the reality that he is simply no more talented, tough, strong, skilled, virile, smart, attractive and special than any other person.

And that he is actually (more than most other people) a very scared and self-doubting person. To child like degrees.

More than any other personal ego consideration, Trump has always put his self-worth image value and stock into the measurement of his accumulation and ownership of monetary wealth.

If you are low income or poor you just don't measure up. You are a "loser."

Wealthy people are all "winners." No matter how they accumulate or use their wealth.

I wonder if Trump's father constantly imbued into his son Donald's young developing mind this cold, hard, black and white simplistic and narrow view of the world and humanity.

Yet, isn't this high wealth self-worth measurement standard the most empty and weak of all?

In the final days, minutes and seconds of one's life, I imagine the truth of this emptiness becomes clear. 

Like in the film "Citizen Cane" when the super wealthy Hearst like character is dying, his final thoughts and words went back to his innocent child heart warming memories over any others ... "Rosebud."

Edited by Joe Bauer