The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

So W. are you actually saying Trump isn't even honest about his golf round score keeping?

Joe,

Sports writer Rick Reilly (originally from Boulder, Colorado) has written an entire book about Trump's legendary ability to cheat at golf.

I haven't read the book.  There's too much depressing biographical material out there about Don Mar-a-Lago as it is.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

The seriousness is starting to sink in to even some of Trump's most hardened knucklehead devotees. Now masks are "in" out of necessity and Trump is out! Even if he was seen in a mask now, it would weaken him in the eyes of his most macho supporters, even though they're probably already starting to get some common sense talk from their wives and have come to realize they are not going to be able to accomplish anything and get into many places without masks.

This painting himself in the corner has gone on throughout his Presidency. For example , to his constituency, the Wall was so important. But Trump's total of wall built where there previously was no barrier comes to a total of 3 miles! If say, Mitt Romney was President. He could have built many more miles. The Obama administration was at one time  open to building some more barrier! But Trump antagonized the Dems just to grandstand to his base. The Dems have their constituency too. You antagonize them in front  of their constituency. You're not going to get anything done on the wall. And he practically didn't. His constituency, who seem new to politics, or maybe it was just unrealistic expectations have to decide if they just want to be romanced like an expensive date, or really want to get something done.

Anyway, a lesson for the future, but no time soon.

Thank you for your kind comment but the entire post was more of my sick sense of humor (so my wife says).  I do have essential tremors, but as long as I have my sense of humor and understand what I can/cannot do, I'm fine.  I'm over 6 foot above ground presently instead of under by the same amount.  To paraphrase Clint Eastwood - A man's got to know (learn) his limitations.  I don't merit any admiration, but I do admire many of you on this forum and from the old Lancer forum for your contributions to seeking and finding much truth as possible and putting it in the public realm.

34 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Joe,

Sports writer Rick Reilly (originally from Boulder, Colorado) has written an entire book about Trump's legendary ability to cheat at golf.

I haven't read the book.  There's too much depressing biographical material out there about Don Mar-a-Lago as it is.

Apparently Trump is going to try to write a  book on golf. Its working title is :"A hundred ways to improve your lie."

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

at 74 years old can still keep his hot 24 years younger wife satisfied is quite remarkable.

Can you be more specific about what she has told you? Dirty old minds want to know.

1 hour ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Apparently Trump is going to try to write a  book on golf. Its working title is :"A hundred ways to improve your lie."

LOL, Ray.  I needed a laugh today... 🤪

As for sexual relations between Donald and Melania, things have seemed awfully frosty since the Access Hollywood tape went public in 2016.

Donald hasn't even been allowed to grab Melania by the hand, so I seriously doubt that he has been allowed to grab her anywhere else.

2 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Can you be more specific about what she has told you? Dirty old minds want to know.

I haven't heard anything about their personal relationship except a report that Melania may have renegotiated their prenup after hearing of her hubby's trysts with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

I don't know how their sex lives are between them. But I just can't imagine it being very good.

I think Melania will file for divorce from Trump as soon as he is out of the White House.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

I haven't heard anything about their personal relationship except a report that Melania may have renegotiated their prenup after hearing of her hubby's trysts with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal.

I don't know how their sex lives are between them. But I just can't imagine it being very good.

I think Melania will file for divorce from Trump as soon as he is out of the White House.

Well,  I think Ron will back me up on this one. I say, if Trump can't get it up. She should definitely dump him!!

Ha hah ha ha! ohhh!

Honestly Joe, when I woke up this morning I wasn't thinking about these things, but Melania would demand to renegotiate her prenup under the the threat of  divorcing  him and leave him as our first divorced President?  Sort of "Ok, I'll put it off for now, but I want more money when I go!"

Kind of makes sense I guess. I saw an interview with Melania, and honestly I was sort of impressed as the interviewer did indirectly get around to asking how she felt about the Trump's dalliance, and she did kind of hold her own, and say she was hurt but it's her business and she'll take her lumps, in so many words.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

After she leaves Trump I wonder who will be her Aristotle Onassis.

Isn't Jeff Bezos divorced? It would be great if she took up with him, since Trump seems to hate (envy?) him so much.

Should be a good read, but I wonder if it will make any difference at all election-wise. Everyone knows what Trump is. There will be two camps after the book's publication just like before. Those who care and those (his supporters) who don't.

On 6/23/2020 at 7:37 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Really good. Now I’m watching the Prince Andrew interview. My lord.

i have a weird story to share. A year or so ago I was with my then girlfriend in her Mill Valley house when there was a knock on the door. Now, she lived way the heck up a hill, and no one knocks there randomly. We opened it, and a nice looking gent with an English accent asked if we were the owners (she was) and if he might inquire if she knew anything about past owners. She knew a little.it had been owned by band members of Jefferson Airplane at one time. Then he asked about a particular former owner with the last name Maxwell. She said no, and then I jokingly mentioned the name Maxwell was in the news - Ghislaine Maxwell. Surprise - he informed us that one of Ghislaine’s sisters was at one time the owner, and they were trying to find Ghislaine, turning over every conceivable Rock. As an aside, it turns out that years ago I had met the guy who lived with her there, and am currently dating a woman who had been close friends with that guy and had visited him at that very address. Main conclusion - Ghislaine was hard to find, and I would assume that no one is very interested now in actually finding her. The Epstein story is clearly huge, and we have only seen the tip of a very large iceberg. I think Mr. Weinstein has that right. 

It seems Ghislaine was just arrested in New Hampshire. What's the over under on her having an accident?

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested on Sex Abuse Charges

Prosecutors allege Maxwell helped Epstein traffic and abuse underage girls; he died by suicide awaiting

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-aide/2495762/

From the interview: As Hitler did to consolidate his power, it is likely that Trump will create some type of Reichstag incident, such as starting a war with China or Iran, attempting to fool the American people into thinking there is a crisis that requires total obedience to him. There is a serious probability that he will try to cancel the 2020 election, given that he has already claimed the election will be invalid and is fighting to disallow or prevent votes by people who oppose him. Trump is telegraphing his plans for all to see. What we need to see is that Donald Trump is fundamentally psychologically defective, that he is a psychopath who will destroy decency and democracy if his efforts to do this are not recognized in time.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/renown-psychiatrist-worries-psychopath-trump-will-create-reichstag-incident-before-election-and-destroy-democracy/

46 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Ghislane Maxwell Indictment

(It's not loading for me, maybe someone will have better luck.)

https://www.scribd.com/document/467743344/Ghislaine-Maxwell-Indictment

Summary according to a Twitter thread.

The Ghislaine Maxwell indictment - charges include:

1) Conspiracy to entice minors to engage in illegal sex acts

2) Conspiracy to transport minors to engage in illegal sex acts

3) Transportation of a minor to engage in illegal sex acts

4) Perjury

https://www.scribd.com/document/467746700/Ghislaine-Maxwell-Indictment

This link works.