The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Doug - I worry about the same thing. Even with all the draconian efforts to limit voter turnout, and to influence voters with propaganda and tweets, he may be faced with the possibility that he will lose by a wide margin. Trump hates to lose. He cannot expect the military to help him should he go rogue. He could cry foul on the vote count, but that will end in his defeat. He might not have to start a war or fake an alien invasion. Covid-19 might be enough. As an aside, I keep going back to the 2025 population numbers on Deagel.com and wondering, whoever he is, and I have tried to dig out that info, how he arrives at the prediction that the US population in 2025 will be about 100 million, and he has been making similar dire predictions for many years before this pandemic. 
as for Epstein and ms. Maxwell, that story could be much bigger than imagined. I suspect that what we know (sort of) is the tip of a huge iceberg. Maybe that’s the story that triggers a Reichstag fire incident, it’s clear enough that reporters have been led away from digging deeper. This arrest will rekindle interest, but I suspect it will die quickly - think Panama Papers. She can buy her freedom, at least temporarily, and keep a trial at bay with her phalanx of lawyers. Everyone who hasn’t done so yet should watch the Prince Andrew interview. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Nattering nabob here ( plagiarizing Spiro?) ready to cut and paste my talking points at your service RW.

Just a few thoughts on Barr in regards to the Epstein/Maxwell affair.

Haven't given it much thought, but who wouldn't have at least some suspicion and doubts about Barr's true agenda?

I mean, look how seriously and competently he handled the Jeffrey Epstein incarceration situation.

Epstein was placed in Barr's federal prison system and within just a few days he attempts suicide? Complete with bruises and cuts to his face and neck?

So, with that most powerful statement by Epstein that he is the ultimate suicide risk, Barr's prison staff leaves him in a cell with at least head high bunk bed railings, cloth sheets,  cameras that are supposed to watch Epstein constantly but somehow

stop working, the guards nearest his room don't even check on him and fall asleep in the wee hours when he hangs himself ... and later his autopsy shows the kind of neck bone injuries that occur with much more force than a hanging from no higher than one's body length, etc. etc.

And the staff that are this worst case scenario negligent aren't even fired! Let alone the Warden herself?

No person with any common sense wouldn't be highly, highly suspicious of a prison suicide happening just  2 to 3 weeks

after this same inmate tried to kill himself in the same cell days earlier.

If Barr's federal prisons are that incompetent, negligent, poorly administered, run and staffed that one of the highest profile and known suicidal prisoners in the world are left in the care of such a facility with the worst results possible, then it makes sense to not just blame Barr overall, but to mistrust him as well.

Jan 9, 2020 - Video taken from outside Jeffrey Epstein's jail cell on the day of his first apparent suicide attempt has been permanently deleted, federal ...
Missing: pictures ‎| Must include: pictures

It seems the only public protecting law enforcement authority trying to actually carry out their oath abiding duty here is the Southern District Of N.Y.!

And Trump and Barr are fighting them at every legal and political turn.

Who are the real "nabobs" here? 

Edited by Joe Bauer

Isn’t that something Doug- will wonders never cease? And the article is just further coverup. Everyone who smells a big story here should watch Prince Andrew’s BBC interview.
btw could someone remind me of the connection between the father of AG Barr and Epstein? Schoolmates? 

19 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Donald Barr (OSS/CIA) at Dalton.

Robert thanks. This seems like a good place to dig deeper into what you think, know, believe. From my perspective you’ve posted many interesting and thought provoking things. On the other hand sometimes your posts seem contrived, deliberately provocative, and other descriptors I can’t come up with at the moment. What is your take on Epstein? And Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz, etc? Describe the iceberg as you see it. 

3 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

DC has been panic for months and with Maxwells arrest, the Panic level is up to 11.

If Maxwell causes such fear, I wonder why she isn't already dead. Dead men (and women) not only tell no tales, they don't get arrested.

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The proof is in the "bipartisan" (Club Member) attempts to get rid of Trump from the day after he won in 2016, until today.

Why would “they” install him if “they” wanted to immediately remove him?

Why would “they” give him billions of dollars in free advertising on cable news and arrange for campaign coverage to obsessively focus on Clinton’s e-mails?

Why did the Russian election interference story get covered in only two TV news cycles over the last five months of the campaign, virtually nothing over the last 70 days?

Why was the Steele Dossier ignored completely by the TV News?

You’re luxuriating in the “ether of your imagination,” Robert.

4 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Why would “they” install him if “they” wanted to immediately remove him?

Why would “they” give him billions of dollars in free advertising on cable news and arrange for campaign coverage to obsessively focus on Clinton’s e-mails?

Why did the Russian election interference story get covered in only two TV news cycles over the last five months of the campaign, virtually nothing over the last 70 days?

Why was the Steele Dossier ignored completely by the TV News?

You’re luxuriating in the “ether of your imagination,” Robert.

I believe my sentiment echoes Cliffs. 

As I understand Trump and his associates, he is very much a member of this club. Did they turn on him for some reason, or was Trump just playing the game and making him think he was one of them so he could bring it all down? Did he participate in the sexual assault (I'll at least say allegedly) of minors just to expose others doing it? 

1 hour ago, Robert Wheeler said:

If anyone looks at "Russiagate" and the Flynn case objectively, it is impossible to argue there was not a Coup Attempt. The same could be said for "Ukrainegate."

Trump brought on RussiaGate himself when he fired James Comey.  He brought on UkraineGate himself when he brazenly tried to extort Zelensky.  The guy is a massive f-up but his apologists can’t see it.

Wheeler:That’s the kind of request that I’ve been waiting for since I joined this forum. 

Yeah, I can imagine.  Aren't we glad we now have Wheeler's completely flushed out theory now?

I agree with Cliff completely. But just as the questions I directly pose are never really answered. I don't expect yours to be  either.

But I've got a hot tip, that even Wheeler apparently doesn't know..

The CIA has a plant inside this Trump celebration at Mt . Rushmore today, and they'll make the fireworks show go askew, injuring some of the crowd, causing a fire to the State Park and if all goes right. It will mar the faces of the Mt. Rushmore figures. The prime target is the founding father of our country, George Washington. It's hoping the chaos in one more Trump event will be the "nail in the coffin" for the Trump Presidency. They will stop at nothing!!!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I have Cliff on ignore. So do a few others. You can try to articulate your own ogent counter argument instead of echoing Cliff’s talking points or just go back to not participating in this discussion; you have a lot more to contribute that way.

Ask Cliff why he doesn’t put me on ignore. He knows why. I know why.

Someone ask Robert how is it he responds to so many of my posts if he has me on ignore?

37 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I have Cliff on ignore. So do a few others. You can try to articulate your own ogent counter argument instead of echoing Cliff’s talking points or just go back to not participating in this discussion; you have a lot more to contribute that way.

Ask Cliff why he doesn’t put me on ignore. He knows why. I know why.

I guess you missed it, or thought I was copying Cliff's thoughts. I did "articulate" my own counter argument and asked direct questions related to that argument.

Do you also have Kirk on ignore?

I agree with Cliff completely. But just as the questions I directly pose are never really answered. I don't expect yours to be  either.

Honestly, i don't really care about your personal relationships/conflicts or why anyone might have you on ignore.

I'm guessing you think though that I'm low hanging fruit, for easy pickin', and is why you singled out my reply, when we are all making the same point, albeit with different questions raised.

I'm not sure why the snarkiness either. You should understand that although I disagree with almost everything about Trump, this doesn't mean I have any inherent personal animosity to you as a Trump supporter.

Edited by Mark Stevens
context

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Many believe the NSA is aligned against the CIA led intelligence operations of the Deep State because Snowden was a CIA operation to infiltrate the NSA.

In all fairness to Robert, I find a lot of merit in this line of inquiry. As soon as the Snowden matter hit the news I suspected internecine warfare within US intel. At the time the NSA transferred the bulk collection of electronic communications to the DEA, which has a file on every American.  The 2015 USA Freedom Act clipped the wings of the NSA/DEA (on paper at least), ending bulk collection of everyone’s phone records.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2015/jun/02/senate-nsa-surveillance-usa-freedom-act-congress-live

I suspect the Snowden affair involved the CIA cutting the DEA off at the knees to protect their dope dealing franchise.  Just a hunch...

5 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Put your personal disdain for Trump away for a minute. 

No can do.

Trump having a lackey named Barr has given me an idea for a new candy bar. The Trumpbar. It's completely nuts.