• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

Robert et al, The ‘deep state’ is not well defined. Do you mean the old eastern establishment, the Wall Street houses? Yankee Cowboy War - have you read it? I think we have competing deep states, though it’s hard to define exactly. Maybe Cliff is right - the old CIA/bankster/mafia drug business is being attacked by rival gangs. But I have a question regarding Epstein and the rest of that sexually deviant iceberg. Who are they.? What have they done? Trump is not outside that circle. You don’t really believe that do you?  
robert - I break with you on underestimating Putin. Not that I blame him and his oligarchs from fighting fire with fire. But just how bad are they? Where I do agree with you is that elites of every stripe have more in common with each other than with the rest of us. The Panama Papers story died, and there was supposed to be an international group of journalists working to bring the hidden truths out in the open. Elites live protected lives, untouchable physically and legally. Untold $trillions have been socked away offshore, and into real estate, water rights. They are prepared for the Armageddon they have created. We are left to fend for ourselves in an increasingly harsh and soon to be hostile environment while they drink their burgundy and eat their game.they don’t give a hoot about the planet or it’s denizens. I’m starting to take Deagel.com seriously in its dire predictions regarding population. 
but - Q does not represent the people’s alternative. That’s insane. He is a creature of the deep State, not an antagonist. False conspiracy theories abound not because they are real, but because they keep us divided from truth. 

11 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Robert et al, The ‘deep state’ is not well defined. Do you mean the old eastern establishment, the Wall Street houses? Yankee Cowboy War - have you read it? I think we have competing deep states, though it’s hard to define exactly. Maybe Cliff is right - the old CIA/bankster/mafia drug business is being attacked by rival gangs.

I suspect the corrupt elements in the DEA were using the square-John DEA institutionalists to challenge the influence of corrupt elements of the CIA in the global drug trade.

Or so I’d speculate.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

7 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Maybe the Klingon Flag Doug. Or how about the Rebel Alliance?

Any Alien flag should do.

You must be upset. It didn't work out like you thought it would. If fact, it backfired. I got my social security payment back in about a week and my SS account is frozen so the theft won't work again. Meanwhile the authorities are investigating how it happened. Stay tuned. To top that the media and key persons now recognize how Trump may try to win the election by unveiling his twisted Alien conspiracy so that he can declare martial law. The Aliens know what Trump and his toadies are and that will be that for them.

Executive Order on Building and Rebuilding Monuments to American Heroes

Issued on: July 3, 2020

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-building-rebuilding-monuments-american-heroes/

(b) Within 60 days of the date of this order, the Task Force shall submit a report to the President through the Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy that proposes options for the creation of the National Garden, including potential locations for the site.

(v) The National Garden should be located on a site of natural beauty that enables visitors to enjoy nature, walk among the statues, and be inspired to learn about great figures of America’s history. The site should be proximate to at least one major population center, and the site should not cause significant disruption to the local community.

(c) To the extent appropriate and consistent with applicable law, these agencies shall prioritize projects that will result in the installation of a statue as described in subsection (b) o

f this section in a community where a statue depicting a historically significant American was removed or destroyed in conjunction with the events described in section 1 of this order.

I keep wondering whose land he's going to steal.

Central Park?

Some place down South?

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

42 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

For Trump, how about the emblem of a dog turd coiled like a snake, with the legend "Don't Tread On Me"?

Unfortunately America has already stepped in it.

Hopefully, come January 2021, America gets a new pair of shoes. From Old Joe the Cobbler.

47 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

For Trump, how about the emblem of a dog turd coiled like a snake, with the legend "Don't Tread On Me"?

Actually the answer is # D, which was not provided. His coffin will be draped in all three flags: Confederate, Nazi and Russian. By the time of his death it will be widely acknowledged that he was a traitor, so he will not lie in state in the rotunda of the U.S. Capitol. There will be a public contest as to where he will be buried. Maybe the landfill dump on Staten Island.

Mussolini’s rhetorical style has influenced Trump more than anyone. 

Il Duce’s personal flag makes a nice touch for Il Douchebag.

it_pm39.gif

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

And that friends is funny!