• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

11 months since Epstein died, and where are we? At the tip of the iceberg, the rest of which will not see the light of day anytime soon. 

27 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

11 months since Epstein died, and where are we? At the tip of the iceberg, the rest of which will not see the light of day anytime soon. 

I've probably been watching too many movies but, surely, Ghislaine Maxwell must have some sort of back up plan with files -- one of those schemes where she tells Bill Barr and Associates, "Look, fellas, if anything happens to me, I'm taking Donald and a lot of other very important people down with me."

23 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

I've probably been watching too many movies but, surely, Ghislaine Maxwell must have some sort of back up plan with files -- one of those schemes where she tells Bill Barr and Associates, "Look, fellas, if anything happens to me, I'm taking Donald and a lot of other very important people down with me."

I think you are right. 

From a column in today's NY Times titled What Trump Wants from Roger Stone:

From the article: This time if he is defeated, he will suffer global humiliation.

President Trump has reportedly lashed out at his re-election team for his floundering campaign. As he seeks to right the ship, Mr. Trump would surely want to turn to Mr. Stone, whose political acumen he has trusted for nearly 40 years and who has far more experience in presidential campaigns than anyone else in the president’s inner circle.

7 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

From a column in today's NY Times titled What Trump Wants from Roger Stone:

From the article: This time if he is defeated, he will suffer global humiliation.

President Trump has reportedly lashed out at his re-election team for his floundering campaign. As he seeks to right the ship, Mr. Trump would surely want to turn to Mr. Stone, whose political acumen he has trusted for nearly 40 years and who has far more experience in presidential campaigns than anyone else in the president’s inner circle.

Trump needs Roger Stone's "Dirty Tricks" expertise NOW!

Roger...I'm behind in the polls!

Please, come up with some powerful stuff that will really knock Biden's support and scare the hell out of em!

Can you do that for me Roger?   

Your biggest ( get out of jail free card - wink ) fan.

LOVE YA BABY ... DT.

Edited by Joe Bauer

50 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Rudy Giuliani unexpectedly reveals ‘all’ of Trump’s IRS audits have been ‘settled’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/rudy-giuliani-unexpectedly-reveals-all-of-trumps-irs-audits-have-been-settled/

Doug,

There's a report out today that Trump wanted to sell Puerto Rico.

Maybe he was going to use the proceeds to pay for his tax bill.

Steve Thomas

2 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Doug,

There's a report out today that Trump wanted to sell Puerto Rico.

Maybe he was going to use the proceeds to pay for his tax bill.

Let me guess...

Do Wilbur Ross, Steve Mnuchun, Erik Prince, and Betsy DeVos want to buy Puerto Rico and build a Soylent Green factory on the island? 🤥

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

Trump needs Roger Stone's "Dirty Tricks" expertise NOW!

Roger...I'm behind in the polls!

Please, come up with some powerful stuff that will really knock Biden's support and scare the hell out of em!

Can you do that for me Roger?   

Yours biggest ( get out of jail free card - wink ) fan.

LOVE YA BABY ... DT.

Trump has a new campaign manager that he keeps under wraps. Why? Because he is Roger Stone. That's right, Trump's real campaign manager is a convicted felon.

6 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump has a new campaign manager that he keeps under wraps. Why? Because he is Roger Stone. That's right, Trump's real campaign manager is a convicted felon.

The corrupt madness never ends.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-executions-specialreport/special-report-how-the-trump-administration-secured-a-secret-supply-of-execution-drugs-idUSKBN24B1E4?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

-QUOTE -

(Reuters) - If the Trump administration carries out the first federal execution since 2003 on Monday, as scheduled, it will mark the culmination of a three-year campaign to line up a secret supply chain to make and test lethal-injection drugs, a Reuters investigation has found.

Intent on enforcing the death penalty, President Donald Trump’s Department of Justice had started building the network of contractors it would need by May 2017, federal procurement records show. Since then, it has pursued a new drug protocol that could survive legal challenges through firms whose identities it has fought to keep hidden. Without the secrecy, the government has argued in court filings, its ability to procure the drugs would be “severely impaired” because the companies are not willing to supply or test execution drugs if they are publicly identified.

In some cases, even the companies involved in testing the deadly pentobarbital said they didn’t know its intended purpose. Among them is DynaLabs in downtown St. Louis, a laboratory that years ago decided against doing quality tests on execution drugs because of the controversy surrounding capital punishment. So co-founder Michael Pruett was surprised to learn from a Reuters reporter that his firm had been testing drugs that the Justice Department planned to use in lethal injections of condemned prisoners.

All three firms confirmed that they had produced the test results cited by the Justice Department in court filings. One of the firms, ARL Bio Pharma Inc in Oklahoma City, said in a statement to Reuters that it was “not aware of the intended use” of the drugs. The third firm, Eagle Analytical Services Inc in Houston, declined to comment on whether it knew at the time that it was testing lethal-injection drugs for the government.

The department first announced in July 2019 that it would resume executions. But its work in lining up a lethal drug supply had started more than two years earlier, a timeline that has not been previously reported. In May 2017, the department — anticipating legal challenges — hired an Arizona litigation consulting firm, Elite Medical Experts LLC, according to contracting records in the government’s procurement database.

The refusal by pharmaceutical companies to sell execution drugs to U.S. prison systems has choked legal supply channels for Texas, Missouri and the more than two dozen other states that still enforce the death penalty. Over the last decade, some states have resorted to promising anonymity to their lethal-drug suppliers, with at least 13 passing new laws to keep the companies’ identities secret.

Many pharmaceutical firms avoid any involvement in supplying drugs for executions, reasoning that their medicines are intended to promote health rather than kill people.

- ENDQUOTE -

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

The corrupt madness never ends.

In reality Roger Stone has seven felony convictions since he was convicted on each of the seven charges against him. Mueller rightly calls him a convicted felon.  

Edited by Douglas Caddy