The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Thanks for those Ron.  

I think Bannon is unofficially advising the WH, and Trump is listening.

But this is wrongheaded even in realpolitik terms.  Trump might rile up his base, but I think he is going to lose the middle.  Trump did surprisingly well with white female suburban voters who many thought would go with HRC.  But when they did those sit down in depth interviews with them after the election, they said they voted for Trump because of his economic nationalism.  IMO, with his tax act, that appeal has been seriously weakened.

Now with these storm trooper tactics in Portland, Trump is going to lose a lot of those middle and upper middle class females in the burbs. 

And I personally think, and so does GOP analyst Steve Schmidt, that this is the biggest advantage that the Dems have.  That is the anti Trump wave that has given Biden a lead in the polls. Bigger than HRC had.  Therefore, if that keeps up, Trump has to win like he did in 2016, in a micromanaged election in the electoral college.  Can you actually get a full house twice in a row?  I doubt it.  But again, let us not underestimate Donnie Boy.  

If I was advising Biden, which I have no intention of doing, even if i was asked to do so (well if they offered me seven figures, maybe), I would just tell him, stay in the basement.  Keep on doing staged videos that you can start over,--since he has to.  Let Trump lose the election, I really don't think Biden can play to win anyway.

Meanwhile, whatever happens, I think we all wait for AOC.  

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

I love Robert’s answer to a simple  question. He’s already doing victory laps around us inferior intellects. It’s all fun and games. And I’ll bet you’re staying safe indoors. 

9 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Now with these storm trooper tactics in Portland, Trump is going to lose a lot of those middle and upper middle class females in the burbs.

Trump lost college-educated white women back in the 2018 mid-terms.

One month old poll (Times-Siena) shows Biden with a 39 point lead with that cohort, well before Portland.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/07/trump-biden-2020-polling-demographics-voters-enthusiasm.html

Paul:

I hope you understand that Bob likes Trump and he think his policies are fine. I mean he works on Wall Street right?

I can understand that. 

But  Bob also has an anti Power Elite angle to him. Its not like ours though i.e. Bobby Kennedy's Chavez/King coalition in California in 1968.

He thinks that men like Kissinger, the Bush family, the late John McCain, the Brits through Chris Steele, and other inhabitants of the Deep State were against Trump from the primary season, since he was an outsider who knocked out insiders like Cruz, Rubio, and Jeb Bush. I met Carter Page once and he told me that is what attracted him to Trump.  He did not seem like part of the CFR crowd.

Which, if so, makes it more inexplicable why Trump ever hired Bolton. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

I'm going to try to say some things Cliff hasn't said. But you didn't know that  Biden has been out fundraising Trump as of late? The crime bill is so long ago and so in the weeds.   So law and order Trump's going to outflank Biden? So, like Wheeler,  you think he needs help with blacks? Even if Biden picks a black running mate?

Voting Green is so important for you to say, but I remember before the primary and well into bernie Sanders campaign, you said you were going to vote for Hillary.

Jim said:If I was advising Biden, which I have no intention of doing, even if i was asked to do so (well if they offered me seven figures, maybe),

Are you serious, advising Biden? In your dreams! Why would anybody hire you in anything political? From what I've seen , you have no real instincts except to continually worry and never take action. You've been raising the white flag with Trump for 3 years. unable to move, to even identify what was the problem with Trump. You had one foreign policy issue, good relations with Putin and Russia, and Trump filled the bill.

We all know the impeachment wasn't going to get anywhere, but you chose to protect him from the "Deep State". What Democrat would hire you? And now what a mess,   200,000 deaths is a certainty, and you don't think the public sees that as a huge liability? Trump's Presidency will come down to how he handled the biggest crisis he faced, and that's coronavirus pandemic.

I don't see Biden winning by 11 points, but I'm not that worried. As far as Biden's senility, they're both senile. Both of them could have different kinds of meltdowns. So as advisor, you'd say, keep Biden in the basement. Again do you have any ideas except waving the white flag and retreat? I don't see that working too long. That will catch up with him. What do you think about making debates conditional on either Trump releasing his taxes since his Presidency, or having a fact checking section at the end of the debate?

Jim said:I hope you understand that Bob likes Trump and he think his policies are fine. I mean he works on Wall Street right?

I can understand that. 

I probably don't believe that anymore than he has me on "ignore". He's wall street, but he's anti the power elite?? Figure that out. And he boasts of civil war, do you believe him on that too? 

He's also said that Trump is anti Wall Street, did you know that? He was sucked into the idea that Trump was so nouveau riche, he was like Jed Clampett, but in reality Wall Street has never seen such a perfect storm  business climate in our lifetime. It doesn't add up.

He thinks that men like Kissinger, the Bush family, the late John McCain, the Brits through Chris Steele, and other inhabitants of the "Deep State "

Wow, all those heavyweights with Christopher Steele?, yes that's the lure. The "Deep State" which could never include Wall Street.  because they're cool? , right Jim?

Which, if so, makes it more inexplicable why Trump ever hired Bolton.

Yes, you find that so inexplicable? It's because "Bob" has no clue what he's talking about.

I think I just thought of it: Trump hired Bolton because he fired so many people he did not have anyone to hire.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I think I just thought of it: Trump hired Bolton because he fired so many people he did not have anyone to hire.

No, Trump hired Bolton because they both want to go to war with Iran.  That’s why Trump pulled out of the Iran Nuke Deal, slapped crippling sanctions on Tehran, and assassinated General Soleimani.  Iran hasn’t reacted strongly enough for Trump to further escalate.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

It's Trump learning from Putin. No IDs or insignia. Little Green Men anyone? They certainly aren't worried about due process or else they would identify themselves. They have no intention of being seen in court. These "heroes"are there to mug people whether justified or not bc it tickles the fascists. I'm afraid the people in Oregon will only put up with so much of this crap. Could get ugly.

I really don't know what's going on there but it would be nice if the asses defacing buildings would quit giving the Feds justification.

Edited by Bob Ness

7 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Stay home Mark.

Quarantines are for sick people.

Shows how stupid you really are. Quarantines are for people who are sick, and for people who may not be sick but have been in locations  where there have been sick people. It is a medical safety, not a political, action.

Seems you do support the Secret Police. Which is a shame, as I thought you were an American patriot. Looks like I was wrong.

Mark:

I think that is the lynchpin behind this.  The federal buildings.

BTW, do you know who either Trump or Barr consulted with about this:  John Yoo.

I really think this is Bannon.  

44 minutes ago, Bob Ness said:

It's Trump learning from Putin. No IDs or insignia. Little Green Men anyone? They certainly aren't worried about due process or else they would identify themselves. They have no intention of being seen in court. These "heroes"are there to mug people whether justified or not bc it tickles the fascists. I'm afraid the people in Oregon will only put up with so much of this crap. Could get ugly.

I really don't know what's going on there but it would be nice if the asses defacing buildings would quit giving the Feds justification.

Bob, don't forget, there are an awful lot of agent provocateurs in action.

I've always typed into Google, "JFK education forum" to get here.

Now that doesn't take me here. I tried variations and finally

just had to type "education forum" and then go another step

to the JFK section. What gives?

BTW, one of the things I mean about the anti Trump wave and Biden only having to ride it is this:

The phenomenal  success of Mary Trump's book.  I mean from what I read, this book sold 900,000 copes the first day.

It is number one in every category on Amazon.  Which is really saying something.

And this is just after Bolton.

37 minutes ago, Joseph McBride said:

I've always typed into Google, "JFK education forum" to get here.

Now that doesn't take me here. I tried variations and finally

just had to type "education forum" and then go another step

to the JFK section. What gives?

Joseph,

You could just bookmark the jfk assassination Debate page.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/forum/126-jfk-assassination-debate/

I am using Firefox as my default web browser, and to bookmark a page, you click on the little star in the web address line.

It will save you a couple of steps.

Steve Thomas