The Education Forum

Death Stare photo cannot be in Bethesda Morgue

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/6/2020 at 11:03 PM, Pete Mellor said:

Just for clarification, the 1968 sketch was not done by Rydberg but by one of his students, Lee Waske

"Although the '68 Rydberg sketch gives the impression to me that you couldn't swing a cat in there!"

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2020 at 10:51 AM, David Josephs said:

Says US

944846445_autopsysheetontableinitials.jpg.9e046647a4fd68a078090e859deb1361.jpg

I can see the U S pretty clearly here.  But it's hard to determine what the symbol above them and bleeding down between them in the enlargement is.  Navy, Army, military in general?  Medical? Image of a specter?  The Army and Navy medical insignia look virtually alike, and similar in shape to they symbol above.

Army Medical Branch Insignia | USAMM

Navy Doctor Insignia - Bing images

Edited by Ron Bulman

I'm searching now from where I got that info.Pretty dog gone sure that it came from Robert Groden.He was examining the death stare picture & changed the contrast.When he changed the contrast he said that in changing the contrast,he was able to read what the writing said.

On 5/8/2020 at 11:26 PM, Chris Bristow said:

Thanks for the input. That's a nice clear image of the logo.

Is that a Caduceus (staff of Hermes)? 

reg64.jpg

• 1 year later...

David's thread, 'Death Stare photo cannot be in Bethesda Morgue' highlights just one of the mysteries of events that various witnesses have given in testimonies.  How do we reconcile the drawing of the Bethesda morgue attributed to Rydberg, with the one sketched by Jim Jenkins?  How are we to understand the supposed autopsy photographs that shows a stirrup headrest, or the location of a telephone, or tiles that do not match the memories of participants?  How to explain the time discrepancies of when caskets, ornate, shipping or wooden were delivered to the morgue, by different personnel, or different arrival locations, or the differing times documented for the arrival of the body as well as the commencement of JFK's autopsy?  How can we explain how an autopsy photographer can claim that existing autopsy photographs were not taken by him and were shot on totally different type film than he recalled using?  How to explain photographers who took pictures of the body prior to any Y incision, with others of post incision?  How to explain Dennis David's statements of seeing Pitzer's film of JFK's autopsy when he was not seen in the morgue?  How can we explain the various sightings of the grey navy ambulance arriving, seen by Bethesda naval staff who were aware of JFK's body already in the morgue?  Just a few of the strange samples of evidence we have learned over the years.

The answer my friend is no longer blowin' in the wind.  The answer gives further proof of a coup d'etat in '63.

There were TWO morgues that were utilised for JFK's autopsies in Bethesda.  The Rydberg drawing is of the old morgue at Bethesda.  In the summer of '63 in a separate part of the hospital a new morgue was put in use, sketched by Jenkins. 

Edited by Pete Mellor
info

David J - we (DPUK) just had a four hour presentation by Brooks LaPlante & Rick Russo on the shenanigans at Bethesda that Pete alludes to, and core to their findings is the second (old morgue) and NAMRI (100 yards from the Bethesda complex). As soon as I can, I'll upload the recording. No doubt Pete will share the link directly with the EdForum.

They have resolved a lot of the puzzle but there are still many outstanding issues.....

Best,

Neale

Pete, Neale this is fascinating.  Not sure of where but over the years I've read about other claims of JFK's body going to a different facility first for bullet removal.  Maybe some from Best Evidence, In The Eye of History or elsewhere, even on here.

Others here might remember a story of the body going to Walter Reed Army hospital first before Bethesda.  Which the body initially was supposed to go to for the autopsy itself but Jackie preferred the Naval facility as JFK had been in the Navy.

Then another story of an animal morgue, a hundred or so yards away.  Where forensic pathologists and technicians in training went to practice on animal carcasses before progressing to humans.

Look forward to reading/watching more on this.  Documentation of an older morgue would be interesting alone.

On 5/5/2020 at 9:01 AM, David Andrews said:

Was there really room for cigar smoking in that gallery?

If your a member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff there is.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Look forward to reading/watching more on this.  Documentation of an older morgue would be interesting alone.

Rick Russo & Brooks LaPlante were linked with DPUK yesterday by Zoom for FOUR hours!  There was so much info to take in, I need to listen to the whole thing again myself.  When the recording gets loaded onto You Tube I will link it here.  Strongly recommend revisiting this thread & to put four hours aside with pad & paper to take notes.  Very profound research by Brooks & Rick that clears up a large amount of the Bethesda smoke & mirrors.