The Education Forum

The Marilyn Monroe/Kennedys Hoax: Part 1

You are doomed Pamela.  So sorry. 😇

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

My apartment in San Francisco was 1306.  I think it is still there...

Actually, it was 66 Cleary Court, so three 6's...even worse...

I will never visit or live in an address with the number "313."

Same goes for a car license plate number.

I can never forget that is the frame number of JFK's head shot in the Zapruder film.

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

I can never forget that is the frame number of JFK's head shot in the Zapruder film.

Joe, I guess you weren't born on March 13th?  My mom was born on a Friday the 13th, bless her soul, lived to 78 despite the curse. 

9 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Heck, that's the area code for Detroit 😮

I stopped at an auto parts chain store in downtown Detroit a couple years ago, to replace a taillight bulb after a cop pulled me over and ordered me to.  While I'm making repairs in the parking lot, bent over the trunk and sweating in the heat, a guy walked up to me and offered to sell me crack.  True.

Marilyn Monroe would not go to the "party" at Peter Lawford's Santa Monica beach house.

She knew Lawford was basically a pimp and she had enough of it all.

I wonder how Kennedy's sister Patricia put up with him during his beach house partying and Rat Pack time. 

I was walking through San Francisco's Chinatown one weekday years ago. It was very hot (80 degrees) and early in the day with hardly any crowds.

A older, plump Chinese woman was standing out front her packed with junk store as if desperately looking for customers.

As I got close she kindly asked if I would like a glass of water. Appreciatively startled I stammered.."well...sure."

She ran back in her store. Came out with the glass of water and just as I reached out she pulled it back and said demandingly..."That be one dolla !"

I drew back and kind of offended by her falsely kind deception just walked past her and onto the Brasilian ( Consulate?" ) in the business district to get some paperwork for my son's travel papers there.

Edited by Joe Bauer

21 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

You are doomed Pamela.  So sorry. 😇

Thanks, Jim.  I knew I could count on you for support...

BTW, what has drawn you into the Marilyn Monroe whirlwind at this time?  Or is it something you have always been interested in?

5 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Marilyn Monroe would not go to the "party" at Peter Lawford's Santa Monica beach house.

She knew Lawford was basically a pimp and she had enough of it all.

I wonder how Kennedy's sister Patricia put up with him during his beach house partying and Rat Pack time. 

I was walking through San Francisco's Chinatown one weekday years ago. It was very hot (80%) and early in the day with hardly any crowds.

A older, plump Chinese woman was standing out front her packed with junk store as if desperately looking for customers.

As I got close she kindly asked if I would like a glass of water. Appreciatively startled I stammered.."well...sure."

She ran back in her store. Came out with the glass of water and just as I reached out she pulled it back and said demandingly..."That be one dolla !"

I drew back and kind of offended by her falsely kind deception just walked past her and onto the Brasilian ( Consulate?" ) in the business district to get some paperwork for my son's travel papers there.

Good point about Marilyn.  She was no dummy.  She may have been too smart for her own good, though...

Sorry to hear that about Chinatown. I loved it, and miss it terribly.  My best girlfriend and I went there to eat dimsum about once a week when we were both expecting.  Both our children are crazy for Chinese food...

19 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Oh no. That's awful.  You have made me think of the night I saw a copy of the Zapruder at the St. Charles Theater in NYC in November, 1964. It was indescribably horrible to see JFK go from life to death in that instant...

20 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

How about GG 300?

c7d33b22670cedd1ea57313d9ad18929.jpg

Edited by David Andrews

46 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

How about GG 300?

c7d33b22670cedd1ea57313d9ad18929.jpg

That's just weird.  Who is this guy, is it a permanent tattoo?  Is there a story behind it?  If he gains much more weight in his belly it will become a stretch limo. 

Joe, it, was not. a party, it was a dinner.

Lawford liked MM.  He was in tears when he got the news.  And MM had a difficult day, since Schiller was trying to convince her to pose nude for Playboy and Newcomb did not want her to. Plus she had two sessions with her psychiatrist.

The idea that Lawford was a pimp is as nutty as saying Giancana was involved in her death,  and he sent two guys over in in a limousine and gave her a hot shot in the heart.  I guess you didn't read the essay Joe.  I don't go for character assassination.    And you should know that.  Its cheapjack writers I go after, and I did.

Or how about RFK waiting for his wife to get to sleep, having a driver smash two gates, going to an airport, flying over the Santa Cruz mountains--in defiance of the Venturi Effect at night,-anding somewhere in LA and driving to Brentwood--when MM is already dead, or at least in a comatose state. Or did you miss that?

Edited by James DiEugenio