The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

I watched in anticipation for the assassination of Allard Lowenstein in March 1980 which I wrote about in the new Deep Truth Journal:

https://afpstore.americanfreepress.net/product/deep-truth-journal-2/

Making it a documentary on homicidal gun and/or sexual violence during 1960-80 puts that era's important political murders in the same category as crimes of passion. Would have liked to see the shooting of Andy Warhol in there, along with the shots at President Ford.  

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg - I guess like me you have more time on your hands these days. I’m a violinist in the SF Symphony.

Am I seeing things?

Did they set the police station on fire?

13 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Greg - I guess like me you have more time on your hands these days. I’m a violinist in the SF Symphony.

Paul,

Have fun with Esa-Pekka!

I have been writing program notes for LA Phil for the past decade, but the fellow I have been reporting to has been "furloughed" due to COVID. 

They did set the police station on fire.

I think the governor is underestimating this thing, he is going to need more than 500 National Guardsmen.

Why is it taking so long to file charges? That film is the  Zapruder film if you ask me.  And the guy had 18 complaints against him.

Oh, that is why.  The DA does not want to be exposed.

If that is the case, they might need a special prosecutor.

Incredible  pictures, this is going on all over: in Memphis, and Los Angeles and Denver.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/us/gallery/george-floyd-demonstrations/index.html

Someone on FB said, we need a Bobby Kennedy and posted his great Indianapolis speech the night King was killed.

I said, forget it.   We got dementia Biden, cover up Kamala and Amy K instead.

Edited by James DiEugenio

9 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Incredible  pictures, this is going on all over: in Memphis, and Los Angeles and Denver.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/27/us/gallery/george-floyd-demonstrations/index.html

Someone on FB said, we need a Bobby Kennedy and posted his great Indianapolis speech the night King was killed.

I said, forget it.   We got dementia Biden, cover up Kamala and Amy K instead.

Jim, are you referring to Kamala Harris's and Amy Klobuchar's records as DAs?

I know you have researched Harris's background quite thoroughly and expressed your take on her in one of your essays and I agreed with your view.

Could you give us a brief re-summary of Harris as a DA ( and Klobuchar as well ) and why in your opinion their records in these positions might play against them regards this Minneapolis incident and maybe even the other two outrageous killings of blacks in just the last 20 days?

The lady whose home was mistakenly broken into by the Louisville KY swat team ( Paramedic Breonna Taylor ) and who was then lit up with shots from multiple high powered weapons and the killing of the jogger as well?

I wonder if Harris's tough on crime/protecting the police background and especially Klobuchar's will be an issue now in their standing for Biden's VP choice?

Or, will Biden, if choosing one of them, successfully be able to downplay this issue in promoting them as such?

Perhaps even getting so-called prominent black leaders to clear them in public statements?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Here is my two parter on Harris:

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/kamala-harris-a-study-in-showboating

Amy K is all over the web, since she was negligent with this guy Chauvin.

If you take a look at part 4 of my series on the Kennedys and Civil Rights, you will see that because of RFK's prime role in that struggle, he was, in some ways, even more insightful and even more radical about the racial dilemma than King e.g. his comments on the Watts riots.

After the assassinations of both King and RFK, Nixon did all he could to spin the issue away from poverty and civil rights and racism and into the areas of crime and criminal justice and policing.  John Mitchell was given instructions by Nixon to only go as far on the race issue as the law said he had to, while Nixon then manipulated the race issue to spur white backlash and secure the south for the GOP. As time went on, the things that RFK was talking about were lost and now the balance shifted to what Nixon was propagandizing about.  The idea now became we have to be for the cops because they were the thin blue line that separated those nice suburban white people from those people of color in the barrio and ghetto.  Backed by media leaders like Bradlee, this now became the national meme even for Democrats e.g. Harris and Amy K.  Since there was almost no one advocating for the other view of things, and there was such a one sided view of this in media and culture, it now became easy to cover up for police abuses and preach the Law and Order, tough on crime theme as if this equated to justice automatically. Even when it didn't. But it succeeded with most of the public.

As I mentioned in my article on Harris, this did not begin to turn around, at least a little, until the last few years.  AOC's group the Justice Democrats began to see that the DA's office was really a way to make a political statement.  So they began to back candidates who would go up against this law and order, lock them up meme.  IMO, it s a good idea and we are seeing the results of ignoring it in Minnesota.

BTW, if the following is true, the police now have this down to an art form with the use of an agent provocateur

Edited by James DiEugenio

42 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Wow, a new Umbrella Man. I don't like the surreal world we are currently living in.

If only the spectators had cellphones with video cameras in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63 !!

I think it was Will Smith who said recently that, "Racism isn't getting worse in America, it's getting FILMED!"

As for the Auto Zone window-breaking cop in Minneapolis, has this story been told in the M$M?

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I have to assume the MSM is trying to get further details on the guy; his name is Jacob Pederson. I also think it's a safe bet that the St. Paul/Mnpls police do not want to cooperate.

Snopes is currently listing the Under Cover Cop/Jacob Pederson story as "Unproven." 

But it's certainly strange.  Why is this mysterious white guy wearing a gas mask and carrying an umbrella while calmly smashing windows at an Auto Zone store, shortly before the police started launching tear gas at the protesters?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/officer-jacob-pederson-protests/