Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

Hey Kirk- that instigator is Jacob Peterson. That denial from the PD is from the day after the protest; they offered no proof, and simply said his buddies said they were with him.

Uh huh.

They got very defensive about a random internet rumor when one would think they had much better things to be worried about. But the reason they were worried is because their officer had been caught on film committing his role in a criminal conspiracy that if prosecuted will be a national scandal and destroy the St. Paul  Police Dept.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree Matt. It’s impossible to imagine the PD admitting something like this,

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I appreciate your confidence Matt. And I worded it such that the repudiation must be from his Police Department itself, which could be suspect.. As I've told you I think those pictures, if real could be the same guy. The guy certainly doesn't belong there. But it's sketchy for me. As I asked you.

Who made the photo link to Peterson? Who is the investigator here? Who turned this up?

Who verified that this story is in the hands of Ellison?

What is the basis of your confidence? What do you know that all the rest of us don't know? Are you going solely on a hunch about the  physical appearance in the photos?

Edited by Kirk Gallaway
Link to post
Share on other sites

In this one, look at the chart about one third down of the last words of the victims before they were killed.  Just recall, our cops kill about. a thousand people per year, in the UK its 3. Period. 3. as in Three.

One last point, the Floyd case is about passing a counterfeit 20 dollar bill.  And the guy did not make it past the arrest stage.  

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/02/nationwide-uprising-against-failed-state/

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I appreciate your confidence Matt. And I worded it such that the repudiation must be from his Police Department itself, which could be suspect.. As I've told you I think those pictures, if real could be the same guy. The guy certainly doesn't belong there. But it's sketchy for me. As I asked you.

Who made the photo link to Peterson? Who is the investigator here? Who turned this up?

Who verified that this story is in the hands of Ellison?

What is the basis of your confidence? What do you know that all the rest of us don't know? Are you going solely on a hunch about the  physical appearance in the photos?

Kirk,

    Ellison told MSNBC that he was investigating reports of a white male with an umbrella who was filmed breaking store windows with a hammer.  (I posted that story here a few days ago.)

    But I'm still amazed that the video of Umbrella Man hasn't been telecast in the M$M.  It, certainly, seems like a big story to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

In this one, look at the chart about one third down of the last words of the victims before they were killed.  Just recall, our cops kill about. a thousand people per year, in the UK its 3. Period. 3. as in Three.

One last point, the Floyd case is about passing a counterfeit 20 dollar bill.  And the guy did not make it past the arrest stage.  

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/06/02/nationwide-uprising-against-failed-state/

from the article:

"Protests have led to some changes but they haven’t solved the problem. Money has been spent on body cameras, which have rarely had any impact. Similarly, training on de-escalation and racial sensitivity has made little difference."

uhh, Multiculturalism doesn't work??  after centuries of failure, it's time to try a new approach, one that stops telling black people they have to act like white people.  MC doesn't work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

get ready for some more riots after the cop is found not guilty, as a defense attorney is going to have a field day with the autopsy report.....(attached)

Floyd was postive for these drugs, although i don't know what the other drugs are so i didn't include them.  do you have any idea how dangerous fentanyl is??

fentanyl

methamphetamine

cannabinnoids

THC

amphetamines

morphine

sickle cell anemia

Covid-19  tested positive

 

isn't Covid-19 an acute respiratory disease?  does any of this have any impact on his death?   btw, i don't believe any of this virus nonsense going around the world until i have more time to study it.  the cop, and Floyd up to now are a false flag, just my opinion.

 

oh yes, this is a JFK site.   JFK and Jackie visited Bogota as part of the Alliance for Progress, and built a lot of homes here, that are still standing today.   Colombians loved him.

https://thecitypaperbogota.com/bogota/jfks-legacy-in-bogota-lives-on-55-years-later/15680

Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Edited by Robert Card
spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just checked the Drudge Report, Washington Post, New York Times and Raw Story and there is nothing about the autopsy you cite. I hardly believe it would be released on the day of his memorial funeral in Minneapolis. It could be a fake report. I read somewhere that it will take several weeks for the toxicology report to be completed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robert Card said:

get ready for some more riots after the cop is found not guilty, as a defense attorney is going to have a field day with the autopsy report.....

The postmortem character assassination of George Floyd is underway...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Drudge Report, Washington Post, New York Times and Raw Story 

haha, four of the biggest nonsense organizations that there are.  the reason people have trouble with me is that i'm the only person you know that has no interaction with the mainstream media, whatsoever.   i have no clue as to what's said in the mainstream.  i don't watch TV, or read newspapers for even a minute a year.

to tell the truth, that preliminary autopsy report probably is fake.   to me, everything is fake until i see it up close.  that was sent to me by a friend, so we'll have to see.   

when the official, and final medical examiner report becomes available, i'll most likely believe that's fake, too.  in fact, i already do believe it'll be fake.  there's too much wrong with this psyop.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I just checked the Drudge Report, Washington Post, New York Times and Raw Story and there is nothing about the autopsy you cite. I hardly believe it would be released on the day of his memorial funeral in Minneapolis. It could be a fake report. I read somewhere that it will take several weeks for the toxicology report to be completed.

Looks real to me, but I'm no expert.  Toxicology is reported.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/hennepinus/residents/public-safety/documents/Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The postmortem character assassination of George Floyd is underway...

what i'm doing here is giving an opinion from someone removed from the 1st world.   we have our own culture here that is totally different from the U.S., so therefore, our opinions are different.  i'm not saying it's right, i'm saying it's the way it is here.

Character assasination??  With a record like this, what kind of character did he have?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8366533/George-Floyd-moved-Minneapolis-start-new-life-released-prison-Texas.html

6 time felon.  that heinous home invasion he did of a pregnant woman is particulary disturbing.   nothing this bad happens in mainstream Colombia, and if it did, he wouldn't be around long.   we don't depend entirely on the police as we often time take care of our own problems, it's only $50 for a hitman here, so people are very polite.  this pregnant woman's father, brother, or uncle would take care of this.  i'm not saying this is right, although it's very effective at cleaning out the bad blood, i'm saying that's the way it is, that's the culture, and we like it that way.  if you don't like this method, then you shouldn't be mixing cultures.  your average Colombian could careless what happened to Floyd.   they hate criminals.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly it's hard to believe ANYTHING from ANYONE out of Hennepin County; this is clearly a county that has been rotted in every direction with corruption. Obviously the the cause of death was whitewashed in the above PDF, but more importantly, the toxicology is moot unless a defense attorney can prove that a cop kneeling on your neck for 9 minutes isn't going to kill you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

alright, a friend got back to me about the authenticity of the autopsy report, and he states that it was released to press, but the press only printed the first page.  they had the whole thing.   how is the nutwork going to keep the riots going with that bit of truth out there?

btw, i have more info on the autopsy from my friend, and it appears that Floyd had 78 pounds of fecal matter impacted in his colon, and would often defecate himself in public as a result of not having any control over his bowels.  he is reported to be a 10 year cocaine addict, had heroin that day in his system, and was a cigarette smoker.  i'm told that the bowel problem is evidence of being a heroin addict, but i'm no toxicologist.   IF ANY OF THIS IS WRONG, i will take it back, but we have to wait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...