The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

Here is a classic outing of police provocateurs from a protest in Quebec about ten years ago. The police are garbed in "black bloc" costumes, and carry rocks and other implements presumably to vandalize the area. They are outed by a labour/protest organizer. Eventually the police on the scene feel compelled to stage a fake arrest. A day or two later it was publicly confirmed that these men were in fact undercover agents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ6cdLNWzlI

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first time that some Cable tv moderators are talking about infiltrators and agent provocateurs in a serious way. Perhaps it’s because of the Minnesota Governor’s statement that a majority of post curfew demonstrators were from elsewhere. I’ve haven’t checked, but I would dearly like to know if radical left sites and commentators, or RT network, or people like Alex Jones, are looking at this also. 

17 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

These are pictures downloaded from twitter. In the top panel, it is a picture of Officer Jacob Pederson on the left, and on the right is the disguised white person that vandalized the Autozone. In the bottom panel, Officer Pederson's eyes/face have been photoshopped into a picture of the vandal, in order to make a comparison of the eyes easier.

2 men.JPG

eye insert.JPG

I’d like to share this elsewhere. How do I do it? 

FWIW, this blogger, Edward Champion, has posted some additional information (and photos) about the mysterious Minneapolis Umbrella Man.

Agents Provocateurs in Minneapolis? Who Are the Umbrella Man and the Pink Shirt Pizza Guy?

http://www.edrants.com/agents-provocateurs-in-minneapolis-who-are-the-umbrella-man-and-the-pink-shirt-pizza-guy/

Edited by W. Niederhut

The pizza guy is a real person. Don't let anyone tell you he's a crisis actor. That is the new narrative being spun to cover up for the police officer with the umbrella. The texts from "the wife" are dubious, and may be a plan to discredit the ID of the St. Paul police officer. The film of Jacob Pederson breaking windows to start a riot and turn a peaceful protest into a violent one, is real.

Matt, You first said one of those was photo shopped? All those photos looked like they could be the same guy to me. Same sort of big forehead.

Yes the kid with the pizza is asking the guy who he is.  He's a good witness to ask about what he thought. Can't get the interview with the pink shirt guy to open right now..

That picture you say with 3 cops, they sure don't take much care not to look suspicious with those masks do they?

Paul.  What I do. Right click on the top photo. Pick "copy image" compose an mail, find a space and hit "paste".  the top 2 pictures should show, then do the same process for the bottom 2 pictures.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

I agree with you Matt.  The whole crisis actor thing seems to me to be unfounded.

Its a distraction, at least for now.

We have all seen this tradecraft during our time as JFK researchers: In trying to discredit a charge of conspiracy, the conspirators will float an even larger, more outlandish conspiracy theory. Then when the one they float is proven wrong, all other charges of conspiracy are forgotten, and the conspirators remain unpunished. 

It is in the same bag of tricks as the infamous "limited hangout", but at the other end of the spectrum.

Edited by Matt Allison

8 hours ago, Dr. Gregg Wager said:

Is anyone else trying to figure out "Boogaloo," "Big Igloo Bois," et al.?

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/2020/05/27/the-boogaloo-movement-is-not-what-you-think/ 

Today I've read an article that says Minnesota officials say 80% of the protesters are not from there.  That figure is kind of hard to believe.  Maybe the other way around or less?  Or are they coming by the bus load?  It does seem quite possible others have come to fan the flames for their own reasons.  The prez and Barr are now blaming Antifa and the Radical left.

Jmo but the new umbrella man seems more the boogaloo boy type but I guess it's hard to tell.

The prez also said maybe it should be maga night at the White House regarding the protests there.  Does He want this to blow up? 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/barr-blames-far-left-extremist-groups-for-antifa-like-tactics-during-george-floyd-protests/ar-BB14OzoJ?li=BBnb7Kz

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-protesters-would-have-met-vicious-dogs-if-white-house-fence-breached/ar-BB14OfIb?li=BBnbcA1

I agree Ron.  I don't see how 80 per cent could be from outside. These things started on the first night. Did they parachute in? 

Did they ID everyone involved in the riots for three straight days?

IMO, the governor and the mayor both blew it.  The mayor should have called for a curfew after the first day. And secondly, the governor did not call out anywhere near enough guardsmen.

That is not hindsight because I said at the time 500 was not enough to maintain order.

Plus, Freeman, the DA, waited too long to file the charges against Chauvin and he then softballed him with manslaughter and third degree.  And he still has not indicted the accessories who stood around, and in some instances, actually helped him.

Bad governance in my view.  After the first night, there should have been video hook ups and plans drawn to transport the guardsmen, like 2000 of them, outside the city, designations for checkpoints, mark out probable areas of disturbances, and set up rules of engagement with barricades,  with pepper spray and rubber bullets. 

IMO, this has turned into a free for all now. When they burned down the police station it was a green light for anything goes.  How and why that was allowed to happen I will never understand.

Amy Klobuchar is in desperate damage control mode.

Making TV appearances with a prepared statement of how she has changed regards her tough on crime/pro police stance when she was county attorney of Hennepin County.

Somehow being elected to the Senate made her more aware of criminal suspects rights.

I think she was Biden's choice all along...but now both he and she must formulate a more liberal suspect rights image media plan to keep her in the VP race driver's seat.

Curious how fate moves it's heavy hand at the most unexpected times in politics and other areas of life in general.

Klobuchar may be out because of this nation inflaming incident in her home county and state.

Edited by Joe Bauer

What has happened to the USA as a result of 1968?

image.png.8087603fbb5c6dbc0f221cb06010d3e4.png