The Education Forum

The Killing Of America

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Klobuchar is most certainly out. All sorts of baggage from her in relation to this mess. Biden must be so relieved he hadn't picked her yet.

Yes, it would have been a PR disaster if Biden had already picked Klobuchar and this happened which would shine a Hollywood movie premier light on her County Attorney role in many police brutality charge cases, which she almost always referred to grand jury over-view and which most always resulted in dismissals.

Even Klobuchar admits she was wrong in her handling of these cases. And now this issue has exploded and will be a hugely debated one from now until the election.

I hope she just quietly goes away.

If Klobuchar was the VP pick covert bots working for Trump and the Repubs would be flooding the internet from now to the election with anti-Klobuchar pieces, using her years of police abuse protecting to divide the black vote against her.

Remember when George McGovern's 1972 presidential election VP pick Thomas Eagleton (Senator from Missouri ) had to leave the ticket when his hospitalizations for depression became public? This was a huge blow to McGovern's campaign as he was accused of incompetency in choosing Eagleton without proper vetting.

Edited by Joe Bauer

It tells us a lot about what the Democratic party has become that Amy K did pretty well in the primaries, and she was on the short list for Biden.

There is an interesting essay coming up at K and K about this phenomenon of the denuding of the Democratic party.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/30/opinions/2020-echoes-of-1968-zelizer/index.html

take a look at the film clip above.  These riots have spread everywhere now. The leaders in Minny opened up a Pandora's Box.

I understand where the author is coming from, but I don't agree.  The riots of 1968 were much worse than these.  I mean Newark and Detroit were just blowouts, a combined 70 people were killed with devastating damages to buildings, and massive fires spreading over miles. The night King died there were over 100 of them and almost every major city went up in smoke.

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

It tells us a lot about what the Democratic party has become that Amy K did pretty well in the primaries, and she was on the short list for Biden.

There is an interesting essay coming up at K and K about this phenomenon of the denuding of the Democratic party.

What I find interesting is the de-balling of the American Purity Leftists who attack Democrats while giving a criminally incompetent race-baiter a free pass.

Are there any articles on Kennedys and King denouncing Trump’s career racism? Any notice of the on-going Fascist Coup?

DiEugenio is happy to bash black politicians like Barack Obama and Kamala Harris but loathe to take Trump to task for his blatant support of white supremacy.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Many people excuse and rationalize Trump’s behavior by citing things Obama and Bush did. They think two wrongs make a right, somehow. 

Yes, a lot of bad stuff has happened and they’ve all been complicit. Because Trump does it openly doesn’t make him noble. 

Minnesota AG Keith Ellison has announced on MSNBC that he will be investigating the "Umbrella Man" evidence.

But the Umbrella Man video is still not getting any coverage in the M$M, to my knowledge.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/05/keith-ellison-white-supremacists-may-be

Edited by W. Niederhut

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Minnesota AG Keith Ellison has announced on MSNBC that he will be investigating the "Umbrella Man" evidence.

But the Umbrella Man video is still not getting any coverage in the M$M, to my knowledge.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/05/keith-ellison-white-supremacists-may-be

I see that. Actually Forbes has an article Who is Umbrella Man? I don’t know how to post it here. Ironic isn’t it? Another Umbrella Man. 

DEAR GOD!

And no big demonstrations on that quiet and well kept residential street?

Apparently a few stragglers maybe?

This women was simply standing in her front doorway or maybe just outside it and they fire a painful upon impact paint projectile at her and her son for doing so?

Noticed this family was wearing covid-19 protecting masks and white even.

Just flat out frightening!

This is truly police/military state stuff.

Scary threatening yelling at even home residents doing nothing more than catching this scene on their smart phones?

One has to wonder if this was what it was like when invading Nazis foot soldiers and their armored vehicles first stormed into residential areas of France, Holland, Poland etc.?

Trump would be fist and arm thrusting and shouting "RIGHT ON" if he saw this and praising these loud threat yelling and projectile firing military brigades to high heaven as our savior heroes!

His tweets would be even more authoritarian worked up excited than his crazy "vicious dogs" and "ominous weapons" that would do "more" than hurt you" one he sent out yesterday.

This video hopefully gets shown nationwide.

Aren't Trump times great ?!

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Jeff Carter said:

"light 'em up"

Even though this is not featured by the M$M it's notable that when Paul commented on it above it 17.8 m views in 16 hours.

Reporters getting arrested for tying to do their job and keep us informed.  Reporters being shot with rubber bullets while seemingly being compliant with instructions to stay back where they had been told to. Ouch, Ouch, who are they shooting at?  Us!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/journalists-covering-protests-across-the-country-are-facing-assault-and-arrest-while-doing-their-jobs/ar-BB14OLGO?li=BBnbfcL

It's started folks. The take over is in progress. Minneapolis will be the Krystal Nacht of the US Fourth  Reich.

Seems Putin is succeeding in getting his requirements per his stooge in the White House.

I told you this would happen in October last year.

Where are the law abiding Republicans whilst this is all happening?

I never dreamed this would go global.

What was it we used to chant back in the 60's? "The Whole World is Watching" "The Whole World is Watching".

"Thousands now chanting “black lives matter” in front of the US Embassy in Berlin #GeorgeFloyd"

"Global Protests for George Floyd Staged in Berlin, London and Toronto
https://variety.com/2020/politics/global/george-floyd-protests-berlin-toronto-london-black-lives-matter-1234621350/

Steve Thomas

34 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

It's started folks. The take over is in progress. Minneapolis will be the Krystal Nacht of the US Fourth  Reich.

Seems Putin is succeeding in getting his requirements per his stooge in the White House.

I told you this would happen in October last year.

Where are the law abiding Republicans whilst this is all happening?

I’m worried about the same. I think maybe it’s like 1932, but things move so fast now.