The Education Forum

Black Op Radio brings on anti-vaxxers

The anecdotal evidence from parents of children damaged by vaccines is getting hard to ignore. as are the reports of decades of fraud at CDC.  This is Andrew Wakefield's original film (linked to at the BlackOp Radio page):

Hearing from other sources stories of dirty elements allowed in the polio and AIDS vaccines destroys confidence in the purity of a combination measles-mumps-rubella vaccine.

Up for a rush-production Coronavirus vaccine, anyone?

Edited by David Andrews

21 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Up for a rush-production Coronavirus vaccine, anyone?

No. I want a vaccine when it's pronounced to be properly tested and approved, not to meet a Trump-imposed deadline.

Meanwhile I'll keep drinking bleach.

3 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

No. I want a vaccine when it's pronounced to be properly tested and approved, not to meet a Trump-imposed deadline.

Well...if you watch the film Vaxxed, there's no agency permitted to test and approve vaccines except CDC, which is the cause of all complaints.

OK, not all complaints.  The rest have to do with the vaccines tested and approved only by CDC causing dangerous health and development problems in adults and children.

So...a tested and approved Corona vaccine?

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Well...if you watch the film Vaxxed, there's no agency permitted to test and approve vaccines except CDC, which is the cause of all complaints.

OK, not all complaints.  The rest have to do with the vaccines tested and approved only by CDC causing dangerous health and development problems in adults and children.

So...a tested and approved Corona vaccine?

It's my understanding that working on a vaccine is an international endeavor. Would a French vaccine be subject to CDC approval or would I have to fly to France?

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

It's my understanding that working on a vaccine is an international endeavor. Would a French vaccine be subject to CDC approval or would I have to fly to France?

Would be subject to CDC approval and cronyism rules.

But you could go to France and risk being treated like Rock Hudson at the beginning of the AIDS thing.

Edited by David Andrews

28 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Would be subject to CDC approval and cronyism rules.

Then I guess I'm stuck any way you look at it, not just with a needle.

As RFK said, the CDC has been "agency captured".

2 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

As RFK Jr  said, the CDC has been "agency captured".

I've got a flu shot every year for years. Haven't had the flu in years. Haven't even had a cold in years. Maybe the flu shot has nothing to do with that, but I'll get the shot again this year.

Haven't watched the video so I don't know why the government would want us to have phony vaccines. I can see why they shot JFK and I can see why they brought down the Twin Towers. But shooting me with a phony vaccine? If I had to guess, it's because Big Pharma makes a killing with vaccines, so they just pour something into those syringes, shoot it into our arms,  and ca--ching, ca-ching. Right?

36 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

I've read your posts.

I don't think you "see" all that much, including the two events above.

Whatever you say.

Ron:

Look, I do not know that much about the subject but I don't understand why you cannot comprehend the idea.

First, just study the connections between the CDC and Merck, for just one example.  It is really something.  In other words, the people in the CDC understand that there is a big payoff once they leave if they play the game.

Secondly, this phenomenon of ordering up a product, not doing due diligence, then finding you screwed up but 1.) Not wanting to admit you did so, and 2.) Not wanting to pay for a new version of the product, that is an all too common meme in the world of big business.  Do I really have to go through the examples?

Its a lot cheaper to cover it up and then discredit the dissenter.  I am not saying that is what happened here.  But please do not have the deer in the headlights attitude about:  OMG how evil can these people be?  We've learned that when there is big money on the table, they can be pretty evil.

Plus, there is a  lot of compelling eyewitness testimony about the issue.