The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

Joe, Perhaps your fears, were always what the people in charge thought of the masses, so they withheld the information. I say bring it on while more of us are safe at home! heh heh

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Joe, Perhaps your fears, were always what the people in charge thought of the masses, so they withheld the information. I say bring it on while more of us are safe at home! heh heh

Kirk, "my fears?"

Joe said:

However, the subject matter is still too frightening to even contemplate for 95% of the world's population imo.

The pandemic situation alone has the entire world's population gripped with fear and anxiety beyond any single threatening event in their lifetimes.

To take on this possible ET presence revealing news on top of the pandemic threat is all just too much to deal with.

That indicates a lot of fear . But you're just making an assumption for the 95%, but not you?  Ok, Obviously we can only conjecture. We don't know to what degree the information is. Are aliens here? For what reason. What is their plan? Will they talk to us? That all matters. Maybe Doug can pierce the veil, take away some suspence, and  weigh in on that. If they were going to destroy us, why haven't they? But barring the worst. I think you're percentages are pretty high. I never hear it considered that a lot of  people would welcome them.

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Joe said:

However, the subject matter is still too frightening to even contemplate for 95% of the world's population imo.

The pandemic situation alone has the entire world's population gripped with fear and anxiety beyond any single threatening event in their lifetimes.

To take on this possible ET presence revealing news on top of the pandemic threat is all just too much to deal with.

That indicates a lot of fear . But you're just making an assumption for the 95%, but not you?  Ok, Obviously we can only conjecture. We don't know to what degree the information is. Are aliens here? For what reason. What is their plan? Will they talk to us? That all matters. Maybe Doug can pierce the veil, take away some suspence, and  weigh in on that. If they were going to destroy us, why haven't they? But barring the worst. I think you're percentages are pretty high. I never hear it considered that a lot of  people would welcome them.

My long interest in astronomy may well be why I can't seriously take the idea of alien crafts buzzing around planet earth.  I'll only believe it when I see 'em.  However, would I welcome them?  Sure!  Only to see the effect on the world's states and particularly on world religions.

49 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

My long interest in astronomy may well be why I can't seriously take the idea of alien crafts buzzing around planet earth.  I'll only believe it when I see 'em.  However, would I welcome them?  Sure!  Only to see the effect on the world's states and particularly on world religions.

I also have a long interest in astronomy and I take my telescope out as often as possible. I've never really had "good skies" though. I can't wait to set up away from civilization and light pollution. 

I do believe in the existence of aliens. Not so much due to "Earthly" events, but more due to my general beliefs as they relate to the cosmos. 

I'm distrusting of alien contact though. Like many others, I believe if aliens are moving though the universe then they are likely doing so for specific reasons. I don't think they are looking for another buddy to cruise around Jupiter, or go mudding on Pluto. 

I believe instead they would have some type of agenda. People could very well be in the way of plans as they relate to those agendas. Colonizers is how I believe they are most frequently described. 

Think not only of human history and colonization and the associated horrors, but colonization in nature as well. 

Edited by Mark Stevens
Typos

42 minutes ago, Mark Stevens said:

I also have a long interest in astronomy and I take my telescope out as often as possible. I've never really had "good skies" though. I can't wait to set up away from civilization and light pollution. 

I do believe in the existence of aliens. Not so much due to "Earthly" events, but more due to my general beliefs as they relate to the cosmos. 

I'm distrusting of alien contact though. Like many others, I believe if aliens are moving though the universe then they are likely doing so for specific reasons. I don't think they are looking for another buddy to cruise around Jupiter, or go mudding on Pluto. 

I believe instead they would have some type of agenda. People could very well be in the way of plans as they relate to those agendas. Colonizers is how I believe they are most frequently described. 

Think not only of human history and colonization and the associated horrors, but colonization in nature as well. 

My question.  If they are here, and intending to "colonize" the planet, why have they waited for at least 70 years (since Roswell) to implement Operation Conquistador?

Second question.  Could they really be much worse for the planet than guys like Curtis LeMay, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, or the Koch brothers?  🤥

2 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

My question.  If they are here, and intending to "colonize" the planet, why have they waited for at least 70 years (since Roswell) to implement Operation Conquistador?

Second question.  Could they really be much worse for the planet than guys like Curtis LeMay, Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, or the Koch brothers?  🤥

My apologies, I did not intend to imply that I believe aliens are living on Earth, or have even actually made contact.

I was just saying if aliens do exist, I don't know if I trust their motives for exploration. It might just be to see what's out there, or it could be reasons that aren't inherently nefarious but if say it was for survival, and we stood in the way of that...

Think of when "explorers" in human history made contact with "primitive" civilizations. How'd those situations turn out?

As far as your second question, yes I do believe any real aliens would be more of a danger to the planet than those men. Don't get me wrong, I believe in their own ways they've each brought great harm, but an alien species possessing technology we can't understand could very well end us all in some fairly devastating and imaginative ways and quite possibly in the "blink of an eye."

Again, while I do believe in alien existence in this vast universe and I do believe some possible sightings and contact situations are of great interest, I do not believe aliens are living on Earth in any capacity, much less to colonize the planet.

55 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

They've been teasing disclosure a lot the past couple years.  If in another year we still have nothing concrete from them, then my suspicion that all of this is to cover up the current intense hi-tech arms race is going to be solidified.

You might want to check out Dr. Steven Greer's take on all this...https://twitter.com/DrStevenGreer

13 hours ago, Mark Stevens said:

My big cat is a Celestron CPC800 which I've had for a few years now.  If you've never had good skies in Arkansas, that sounds familiar here in U.K.  Since Comet Neowise has been about we've been blanketed in cloud!

Mark, I think we have similar ideas on aliens, but I think the chances of being visited by some space rock is more likely.

14 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

Pete, you remind me of my late friend who once said when Color tv was mooted, "I won't believe color tv until I see it in black and white."

Edited by Ray Mitcham

8 minutes ago, Ray Mitcham said:

Pete, you remind me of my late friend who once said when Color tv was mooted, "I won't believe color tv until I see it in black and white."

🛸🤣 I hear Dylan's 'Black Cross' with the line 'Can't believe in nothin' you don't see'.

21 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Hi Pamela- I'm familiar with Dr. Greer. But my opinion stands. I believe it is all secret military tech until they come out with something to prove otherwise.

That may be the case. They could still try to create a crisis...

On 7/30/2020 at 4:31 AM, Matt Allison said:

Hi Pamela- I'm familiar with Dr. Greer. But my opinion stands. I believe it is all secret military tech until they come out with something to prove otherwise.

You seen this interview by John Callaghan who was big honcho in the FAA, Matt?

Edited by Ray Mitcham