The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

Nice post by Robert M.

BTW, John Judge did good work on this, the idea of how the Air Force had disk shaped craft and were hiding it. It was not just Tesla but Von Braun and those guys.  Recall, Hitler was sponsoring all kinds of experiments for exotic weapons by 1944.

Also, Maury Island is important since it was the first.post WW 2 and it got exposure.  IMO, both principals were lying about what they saw. And I think Seamus proved that.  He also proved MJ 12 was a fraud. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim - did Seamus write a prior article on MJ 12?
agree that Robert’s post was interesting. Over the years, every time I’ve suggested that UFO was secret terrestrial tech, and that Nazis had started the research, I’ve been met with disbelief. Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

In this shocking and powerful edition of Dreamland, exogenetics expert Bruce Fenton deals what in our DNA leads him to believe that we have been genetically altered in the past, almost certainly by advanced races for unknown reasons. Then his wife Daniella tells us of her own life in close encounter and her shocking case of a disappearing pregnancy that was confirmed by medical examination.

Whitley Strieber once said that “this is what evolution looks like when it is happening to a conscious species.” If ever we have done a show that confirms this, the is that show. Exciting, amazing, heartbreaking and wondrous. Be prepared for a truly extraordinary journey.

https://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/are-we-being-genetically-altered-right-now/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XJ8R82Y/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=unknowncoun08-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07XJ8R82Y&linkId=f0b49d79f6a210090085987a931cbeaf

20 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jim - did Seamus write a prior article on MJ 12?
agree that Robert’s post was interesting. Over the years, every time I’ve suggested that UFO was secret terrestrial tech, and that Nazis had started the research, I’ve been met with disbelief. Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

I think to maintain an advantage.  

6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The same reason the MSM down plays the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine?

Maybe because their is a lot of capital invested in [...]novel vaccines and something superior and cheaper would make those investments worthless?

Downplay?  Here's a refuting:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/05/hydroxychloroquine-does-not-cure-covid-19-say-drug-trial-chiefs

Edited by David Andrews

On 6/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Nice post by Robert M.

Thank you Mr. DiEugenio. As I have stated, I have seen some very exotic aerial attack platforms over military bases, however, I kept my cool, and after doing some research, I came to the conclusion that the technology, though several decades more advanced than what is available to the general public, was terrestrial. 

Bear in mind, USAF Gen. Charles Pearre Cabell, Deputy Director of the CIA under Allen Dulles and one the top lobbyists for exotic spy planes, like the U-2 "Dragon Lady" and the A-12 "Oxcart", was the man who pushed for the creation of "Project Bluebook" AFTER the US Air Force stopped "Project GRUDGE" when they came to the conclusion that UFOs presented no viable threat to the United States.

Obviously, CIA goon Gen. Cabell wanted to propagate the idea of aliens in order to cover-up the fact that he had, at his disposal, incredibly exotic aircraft.

I should also note, in June of 1940 Maj. Charles Cabell was assigned to the Photographic Laboratory in the Experimental Engineering Division at Wright Field, Ohio.

You know, that same Wright-Patterson Base where the Roswell debris were taken.

Yeah, let that sink in...

On 6/5/2020 at 9:40 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

The same reason why, Mr. Brancato, we will never see cures for Lyme disease, Ebola Virus Disease or Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: Control.

Control of your mind, outlook, compassion, sensibilities and emotions.

Ultimately, control of you soul.

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

I took Hydroxychloroquine for the first three months of my first combat tour to Afghanistan. I would never wish it on my worst enemy. Vomiting, diarrhea, night terrors and suicidal thoughts were an everyday occurrence.

Edited by Robert Montenegro

1 hour ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Thank you Mr. DiEugenio. As I have stated, I have seen some very exotic aerial attack platforms over military bases, however, I kept my cool, and after doing some research, I came to the conclusion that the technology, though several decades more advanced than what is available to the general public, was terrestrial. 

Bear in mind, USAF Gen. Charles Pearre Cabell, Deputy Director of the CIA under Allen Dulles and one the top lobbyists for exotic spy planes, like the U-2 "Dragon Lady" and the A-12 "Oxcart", was the man who pushed for the creation of "Project Bluebook" AFTER the US Air Force stopped "Project GRUDGE" when they came to the conclusion that UFOs presented no viable threat to the United States.

Obviously, CIA goon Gen. Cabell wanted to propagate the idea of aliens in order to cover-up the fact that he had, at his disposal, incredibly exotic aircraft.

The same reason why, Mr. Brancato, we will never see cures for Lyme disease, Ebola Virus Disease or Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: Control.

Control of your mind, outlook, compassion, sensibilities and emotions.

Ultimately, control of you soul.

I took Hydroxychloroquine for the first three months of my first combat tour to Afghanistan. I would never wish it on my worst enemy. Vomiting, diarrhea, night terrors and suicidal thoughts were an everyday occurrence.

I thought the antibiotic Cipro/Levaquin ( Fluoroquinolone class ) were the main culprits in the Gulf War syndrome.

I read where the fluorine damages cell structure. 

Many people given these fluorquinolones antibiotics have suffered serious injury.

Torn rotator cuffs, achilles tendon ruptures, damage to intestinal tracts and many other injuries.

When the antibiotic Levaquin first came out, it was referred to as "The Big Gun" in medical care professions due to it's potency. I know several health professionals who will never take this drug due to their knowledge of it's injury potential.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:46 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I don’t think Mr.Caddy mentioned MJ12 in reference to what he says Hunt told him.

Paul: You are correct. Here is what Howard Hunt told me in 1975 after our dinner at the Oriental Palace restaurant in Washington on the eve of his going to prison to serve his sentence of 3+ years for Watergate. This excerpt  is from chapter four of my 2018 autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History:

After dinner and when we were outside the restaurant on the sidewalk I decided to make one more stab at learning what was behind Watergate. I asked Howard, “Why was Kennedy assassinated? What could have been in the Cuban Government documents on his assassination that was so important to justify a break-in?”

Howard hesitated for a moment the replied, “Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.”

Stunned at hearing this, I asked, “Our most vital secret? What was that?”

Howard looked me in the eyes and declared, “The Alien Presence.” With that he shook my hand, turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard although we did correspond subsequently and talk on the phone on a few occasions.

In 1975 at the time of the dinner I was not a student of the Kennedy assassination. Nor was I very familiar with Aliens and UFOs. Neither of these subjects was on my radar screen so to speak. So Howard’s parting comments did not register much with me although I did recognize because he had uttered them that they were significant and something to remember.

It was not until 2006 when the Kennedy Assassination Topic of the Education Forum based in England started a members’ thread on me that I began to acquire detailed knowledge of JFK’s assassination.

2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Paul: You are correct. Here is what Howard Hunt told me in 1975 after our dinner at the Oriental Palace restaurant in Washington on the eve of his going to prison to serve his sentence of 3+ years for Watergate. This excerpt  is from chapter four of my 2018 autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History:

After dinner and when we were outside the restaurant on the sidewalk I decided to make one more stab at learning what was behind Watergate. I asked Howard, “Why was Kennedy assassinated? What could have been in the Cuban Government documents on his assassination that was so important to justify a break-in?”

Howard hesitated for a moment the replied, “Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.”

Stunned at hearing this, I asked, “Our most vital secret? What was that?”

Howard looked me in the eyes and declared, “The Alien Presence.” With that he shook my hand, turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard although we did correspond subsequently and talk on the phone on a few occasions.

In 1975 at the time of the dinner I was not a student of the Kennedy assassination. Nor was I very familiar with Aliens and UFOs. Neither of these subjects was on my radar screen so to speak. So Howard’s parting comments did not register much with me although I did recognize because he had uttered them that they were significant and something to remember.

It was not until 2006 when the Kennedy Assassination Topic of the Education Forum based in England started a members’ thread on me that I began to acquire detailed knowledge of JFK’s assassination.

One either chooses to believe D. Caddy or not regards this story about E.Howard Hunt telling him why JFK was murdered.

I of course believe Mr. Caddy's account of this meeting with Hunt and his quotes of Hunt's words.

Then you must decide whether E.Howard Hunt just made up this super tainted credibility and reputation subject "shared ET knowledge" story for another one of his covert spy truth manipulation and misdirection reasons.

But of all the JFK assassination reasons Hunt could have offered Doug Caddy, this particular one ( ET presence) seems so out-of-the-blue and out there bizarre it seems almost too illogical to make any sense in the context of Hunt using it as a distracting lie that he seriously thought Caddy would believe.

And I don't see Hunt showing such disrespect toward someone who had helped him in time of need by lying to him and insulting his intelligence with a story he knew to be untrue and commonly known as whacky.

And to add to Hunt's reputation of perpetrating false stories, did he also make up his end-of-life JFK "Big Event" confession one where he related this to his son Saint John Hunt and even the world to hear on audio tape?

After reading so much of what Doug Caddy has shared on this forum and in radio interviews and his own personal writings, and considering everything else about his background and education and his proven direct involvement with the most central characters of Watergate and many other government, police and political group officials including even William F. Buckley, and weighing it all using my life time common sense experience comparative analysis of truth discernment, I am all in on not just Doug Caddy's credibility, but his personal integrity.

He seems seriously committed to sharing what he knows for the common good of everyone with a passion. 

I also lean toward the ET story being true mainly because of stories related to me suggesting such by people I totally trust in their honesty and motivations.

For instance family members. 

Just one brief sharing:

An older brother was an AP (air police) duty member of the U.S. Air Force in the early 1960's. On night guard duty one evening at a nuclear weapon equipped base near Morocco, he and his fellow guards noticed large red circle shaped aerial objects hovering over the base.

Obviously concerned as he had never seen anything like this, he and they radioed their superiors to report what they were seeing.

After a long pause, he and they were told ... "We have nothing on radar. Therefore you see nothing." "And don't write home about this."

The hovering lights eventually left. 

But, please, these hovering objects were ours?

Later my brother was stationed at Vandenberg air base on the Santa Maria Calif. Coast.

He had no aerial sighting experiences there nor did he ever hear of any other strange UFO stories in his entire time of service nor share or promote any in his entire later life.

He just wasn't one to make up anything unusual regards any subject his entire life. That is one reason his story about the Morocco sighting rings true to me.

The other half dozen or so UFO accounts I have heard and believed more than not, are also from close family or friends.

Edited by Joe Bauer

10 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Was "the alien presence" a metaphor for communism?

David - Hunt supposedly was worried that JFK would share our greatest secret with the Soviets. 
Doug - when did you first write about this conversation with Hunt?
It’s tempting to dismiss something because con men and forgeries permeate the landscape. But it’s bad logic. On the other hand it’s hard to relate to Hunt’s statement to Doug with so little real evidence that JFK was about to reveal this secret, or even that he was more than casually interested. I can’t find anything substantial. Visits to NASA, meeting Werhner Von Braun, talking with friends about UFO’s, don’t constitute any kind of proof. 

17 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

David - Hunt supposedly was worried that JFK would share our greatest secret with the Soviets. 

I've read Doug's original account.  Perhaps an avenue to explore is whether the timing of Hunt's statement coincides with any tabloid-style press linking JFK or any other president with UFO knowledge or interest.  A difficult job.  But if presidential knowledge soon after became a propaganda line, Hunt may have been riding the curve.  "The alien presence" could also have been the ultimate, super-apocalyptic CIA excuse for the JFKA.

And weren't movie aliens used as stand-ins for the communist menace throughout the 1950s? 

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

One either chooses to believe D. Caddy or not regards this story about E.Howard Hunt telling him why JFK was murdered.

I of course believe Mr. Caddy's account of this meeting with Hunt and his quotes of Hunt's words.

Then you must decide whether E.Howard Hunt just made up this super tainted credibility and reputation subject "shared ET knowledge" story for another one of his covert spy truth manipulation and misdirection reasons.

But of all the JFK assassination reasons Hunt could have offered Doug Caddy, this particular one ( ET presence) seems so out-of-the-blue and out there bizarre it seems almost too illogical to make any sense in the context of Hunt using it as a distracting lie that he seriously thought Caddy would believe.

And I don't see Hunt showing such disrespect toward someone who had helped him in time of need by lying to him and insulting his intelligence with a story he knew to be untrue and commonly known as whacky.

And to add to Hunt's reputation of perpetrating false stories, did he also make up his end-of-life JFK "Big Event" confession one where he related this to his son Saint John Hunt and even the world to hear on audio tape?

After reading so much of what Doug Caddy has shared on this forum and in radio interviews and his own personal writings, and considering everything else about his background and education and his proven direct involvement with the most central characters of Watergate and many other government, police and political group officials including even William F. Buckley, and weighing it all using my life time common sense experience comparative analysis of truth discernment, I am all in on not just Doug Caddy's credibility, but his personal integrity.

He seems seriously committed to sharing what he knows for the common good of everyone with a passion. 

I also lean toward the ET story being true mainly because of stories related to me suggesting such by people I totally trust in their honesty and motivations.

Just one brief sharing:

An older brother was an AP (air police) duty member of the U.S. Air Force in the early 1960's. On night guard duty one evening at a nuclear weapon equipped base near Morocco, he and his fellow guards noticed large red circle shaped aerial objects hovering over the base.

Obviously concerned as he had never seen anything like this, he and they radioed their superiors to report what they were seeing.

After a long pause, he and they were told ... "We have nothing on radar. Therefore you see nothing." "And don't write home about this."

Later my brother was stationed at Vandenberg air base on the Santa Maria Calif. Coast.

He had no aerial sighting experiences there nor did he ever hear of any other strange UFO stories in his entire time of service nor share or promote any in his entire later life.

He just wasn't one to make up anything unusual regards any subject his entire life. That is one reason his story about the Morocco sighting rings true to me.

The other half dozen or so UFO accounts I have heard and believed more than not, are also from close family or friends.

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Just one brief sharing:

Joe:

Howard Hunt’s knowledge of why Kennedy was killed was not bizarre. It is only thought so by those who have not studied Hunt’s life chronologically:

Hunt was in the OSS in World War II.

He was among the CIA’s original employees when Truman created it in 1947.

He worshiped the Dulles brothers because their anti-communist geopolitical posture was the same as his. His mentor was Allen Dulles.

He carried out the mass killings of peasants in Guatemala and other Latin American countries in the 1950’s that benefited the business clients of John Foster Dulles, such as United Fruit Company. The cover story was that this was done to fight communists in those countries.

JFK fired Allen Dulles the wake of the Bay of Pigs debacle.

Hunt blamed JFK for the Bay of Pigs debacle.

Hunt ghost-wrote Allen Dulles' widely acclaimed book, The Craft of Intelligence.

Allen Dulles was head of Majestic 12.

JFK bypassed Majestic 12 in his dealings with Khrushchev and the Soviet Union and started to conduct foreign policy on his own. JFK believed the Soviet Union, the only other major power, was needed as an ally in dealing with the Alien Presence. JFK had a thorough knowledge of the Alien Presence accumulated over decades.

Allen Dulles and Majestic 12 not only were offended by this but they also feared that JFK would give to the Soviet Union our most vital secret, which was what we knew about the Alien Presence, including our interactions with that entity. Furthermore JFK had become so addicted to drugs that his judgment could no longer be trusted. He had become a threat to the national security of our country, so they believed.

Hence the decision to assassinate him and Hunt’s later confession of his limited role as a bench warmer. He confessed this because felt he had been tossed to the wolves in the wake of the Watergate scandal when the CIA headed by Richard Helms concluded that he had become a liability and needed to be cut off from the organization. Hunt had kept Helms informed of what was happening in the White House. It is likely that he had informed Helms of the plans to burglarize the DNC.

Hunt was close to Allen Dulles throughout his CIA career and was privy to Dulles’ plans, including the assassination of JFK and why it was done.

Nixon knew all of this, which is why on the Oval Office tapes he said that if the scab covering Hunt’s actions was ever pulled off, the world would be shocked.

Edited by Douglas Caddy