The Education Forum

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I was a fan of the X-Files. I still have the cigarette smoking alien limited edition sculpture, or whatever they call them. 
jim - I slogged through the long but excellent article by Seamus, which is not really about the sightings themselves but about the Psychological operations surrounding the mystery. Seamus seems to take the position that terrestrial technology is much more advanced than we know, and goes back before WW2 to radio controlled craft. I was always struck by the Tesla story, and concluded that the fire which burned his studio was deliberately set to cover up a theft of his research by JP Morgan. But do you think Seamus is agnostic on ET’s? In any case, the article busted the hoaxers, but not the sightings. 

I was a fan of X-Files as well and as various people have pointed out, the show could seemed to be prescient at times (like the loan gunman spin-off and 9/11.) The same could be said for the Simpsons.

I don't think the idea of actual ETs visiting Earth needs to be dismissed if it is definitively discovered that many famous UFO incidents are found to be man made as part of some sort of Government Psyop. In short, even if some sightings are fake, some could be real. I find the UFO phenomenon interesting and would be disappointed if the whole idea of visitors from other planets was fake. The idea that "we are alone" seems more remote given what we know about other star systems (ie. we now know that planets around stars are very common, something not known until the 90s I believe - or maybe even later.)

I have heard the idea that somethings do visit Earth occasionally and no one in any Government Agency (secret or otherwise) knows anything more than that they are not from here. I could imagine that scenario. Something shows up in the skies, it is not a natural or man made object, and that is all anyone on Earth knows, including the President, Pope, or a Secret CIA pysop agency that actually creates UFO hoaxes.

This article is pretty interesting. Rockefeller Foundation Psyop Broadcast of WAR OF THE WORLDS Creates ‘Accidental’ Hysteria Throughout the U.S.

Posted on October 30, 1938 by LeeF

A classic early example of a psyop was the 1938 “War of the Worlds” broadcast which created “accidental” and “unfortunate” panic and hysteria throughout the United States. Listeners tuned in to what they thought was a real invasion by Martians. It was funded indirectly by the Rockefeller Foundation through the  The Princeton Radio Project, and guided at every stage by members of theCouncil on Foreign Relations.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I was a fan of the X-Files. I still have the cigarette smoking alien limited edition sculpture, or whatever they call them. 
jim - I slogged through the long but excellent article by Seamus, which is not really about the sightings themselves but about the Psychological operations surrounding the mystery. Seamus seems to take the position that terrestrial technology is much more advanced than we know, and goes back before WW2 to radio controlled craft. I was always struck by the Tesla story, and concluded that the fire which burned his studio was deliberately set to cover up a theft of his research by JP Morgan. But do you think Seamus is agnostic on ET’s? In any case, the article busted the hoaxers, but not the sightings. 

Re: WW2 Radio Controlled Aircraft

Maybe someone can confirm or put to rest the following.

Oswald visited Sarasota, Florida. If true, is there a link to the source?

I heard the following recently and I have not had a chance to follow-up. The story goes like this and feel free to debunk.

Oswald was sent to the USSR to acquire the plans and research developed by German scientists working on "drone" technology during and after the war that was captured by the Russians.

The supposed trip to Sarasota was to deliver the plans/research and debrief Vought Aircraft.

-------

Whether there is any evidence of the above, or not, "drone" technology had a higher level of interest than just its practical military and commercial applications.

As the industrial revolution got up to speed,  industrial engineers became increasingly interested in self correcting machines. Basically, they started building feedback loops into a machine that made widgets. The idea was that a machine that made 2 inch widgets would self correct when the machine started spitting out widgets above a tolerance. When the machine started producing 2.10 inch widgets, the machine would detect the problem, a lever would flip, a screw would turn, and the machine would adjust back to its desired tolerance.

These feedback loops became more advanced and a lot of thought and research went in to designing machines and industrial processes that could self-correct. The German drone technology would have been very important to the science of feedback loops and self correction.

In the 20s, 30s and later, the science caught the eye of Technocrats and Social Scientists and other Big thinkers. They started to think about applying the ideas behind self correcting Industrial processes to government and societal interactions. Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series is based on the concept of feedback and self-correction of a society and future societies on a galactic scale. The Foundation Series almost sounds like something that would come out of the Rockefeller or Carnegie or Ford Foundations. Maybe Bissell had the idea in his head, from his work at the Ford Foundation, when Oswald was sent to the USSR.

Maybe its worth considering the death of Joe Kennedy Jr. from a different angle, since he was flying a primitive radio-controlled drone when he was killed.

7 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

This article is pretty interesting. Rockefeller Foundation Psyop Broadcast of WAR OF THE WORLDS Creates ‘Accidental’ Hysteria Throughout the U.S.

Posted on October 30, 1938 by LeeF

A classic early example of a psyop was the 1938 “War of the Worlds” broadcast which created “accidental” and “unfortunate” panic and hysteria throughout the United States. Listeners tuned in to what they thought was a real invasion by Martians. It was funded indirectly by the Rockefeller Foundation through the  The Princeton Radio Project, and guided at every stage by members of theCouncil on Foreign Relations.

I'm not sure that Orson Welles would have knowingly participated in a Rockefeller Foundation psyop. As far as I know, the format of the show was developed by Welles, simply transposing the fictional scenario by using reporting and news gathering techniques then common to radio broadcasting. Few of the freaked-out listeners bothered to check other stations to confirm the scale of the unprecedented alien attack. I have no doubt that the response to Welles' program attracted the interest of numerous elite organizations interested in manipulating the masses, just as Hitler's effective broadcasting did.

8 hours ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Oswald visited Sarasota, Florida. If true, is there a link to the source?

Robert,

I am aware via the H&L work of Armstrong that LEE was in Florida while Harvey was in Russia....

The link below the excerpt is to the FBI report.... 

Google maps shows Sarasota and Stock Island appear to be 150-200 miles by water...  
Sarasota is not mentioned in H&L... only Key West.

DJ

Sheriff Thompson, of Monroe County (Key West), Florida, recalled that "Lee
Harvey Oswald" fueled up his boat in Key West shortly after the Bay of Pigs. Oswald didn't have the funds to pay for the fuel and telephoned someone in Dallas, Texas. Within two hours a man named "Ruben" arrived and paid for the fuel.  William Huffman was the attendant on duty when Lee Oswald, accompanied by 4 or 5 Cubans, docked at the Sands Marine Fueling Station at Stock Island, Key West, Florida in a 43-foot Chris Craft diesel boat.

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=11349&relPageId=2 

Posted (edited)

Nice post by Robert M.

BTW, John Judge did good work on this, the idea of how the Air Force had disk shaped craft and were hiding it. It was not just Tesla but Von Braun and those guys.  Recall, Hitler was sponsoring all kinds of experiments for exotic weapons by 1944.

Also, Maury Island is important since it was the first.post WW 2 and it got exposure.  IMO, both principals were lying about what they saw. And I think Seamus proved that.  He also proved MJ 12 was a fraud. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

Jim - did Seamus write a prior article on MJ 12?
agree that Robert’s post was interesting. Over the years, every time I’ve suggested that UFO was secret terrestrial tech, and that Nazis had started the research, I’ve been met with disbelief. Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

In this shocking and powerful edition of Dreamland, exogenetics expert Bruce Fenton deals what in our DNA leads him to believe that we have been genetically altered in the past, almost certainly by advanced races for unknown reasons. Then his wife Daniella tells us of her own life in close encounter and her shocking case of a disappearing pregnancy that was confirmed by medical examination.

Whitley Strieber once said that “this is what evolution looks like when it is happening to a conscious species.” If ever we have done a show that confirms this, the is that show. Exciting, amazing, heartbreaking and wondrous. Be prepared for a truly extraordinary journey.

https://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/are-we-being-genetically-altered-right-now/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XJ8R82Y/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=unknowncoun08-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B07XJ8R82Y&linkId=f0b49d79f6a210090085987a931cbeaf

20 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Jim - did Seamus write a prior article on MJ 12?
agree that Robert’s post was interesting. Over the years, every time I’ve suggested that UFO was secret terrestrial tech, and that Nazis had started the research, I’ve been met with disbelief. Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

I think to maintain an advantage.  

20 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

The same reason the MSM down plays the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine?

Maybe because their is a lot of capital invested in conventional jets and novel vaccines and something superior and cheaper would make those investments worthless?

Secret advanced Nazi propulsion technology garners serious consideration here on the JFK Assassination Forum, but the apparent effectiveness of a 70 year old drug that costs 4 cents to make are the ranting conspiratorial delusions of our crazy President.

The secret is the op.

After Mueller failed, then the Ukraine thing did not go as planned, and people start calling BS on the Plandemic, and the Race War never gets as hot as hoped, how do you roll out a Alien Invasion false flag if everyone knows the fancy flying craft are still of an Earthly origin.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

The same reason the MSM down plays the effectiveness of Hydroxychloroquine?

Maybe because their is a lot of capital invested in [...]novel vaccines and something superior and cheaper would make those investments worthless?

Downplay?  Here's a refuting:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jun/05/hydroxychloroquine-does-not-cure-covid-19-say-drug-trial-chiefs

Edited by David Andrews

I’m not arguing about the effectiveness of HCQ, I’m making fun of the threads participants who don’t see the duplicity of rejecting HCQ as possibly beneficial because the Orange man said to give it a try, but have no problem giving serious consideration to secret Nazi anti gravity machines. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 5:00 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Nice post by Robert M.

Thank you Mr. DiEugenio. As I have stated, I have seen some very exotic aerial attack platforms over military bases, however, I kept my cool, and after doing some research, I came to the conclusion that the technology, though several decades more advanced than what is available to the general public, was terrestrial. 

Bear in mind, USAF Gen. Charles Pearre Cabell, Deputy Director of the CIA under Allen Dulles and one the top lobbyists for exotic spy planes, like the U-2 "Dragon Lady" and the A-12 "Oxcart", was the man who pushed for the creation of "Project Bluebook" AFTER the US Air Force stopped "Project GRUDGE" when they came to the conclusion that UFOs presented no viable threat to the United States.

Obviously, CIA goon Gen. Cabell wanted to propagate the idea of aliens in order to cover-up the fact that he had, at his disposal, incredibly exotic aircraft.

I should also note, in June of 1940 Maj. Charles Cabell was assigned to the Photographic Laboratory in the Experimental Engineering Division at Wright Field, Ohio.

You know, that same Wright-Patterson Base where the Roswell debris were taken.

Yeah, let that sink in...

On 6/5/2020 at 9:40 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Why would superior flight technology be kept secret?

The same reason why, Mr. Brancato, we will never see cures for Lyme disease, Ebola Virus Disease or Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: Control.

Control of your mind, outlook, compassion, sensibilities and emotions.

Ultimately, control of you soul.

3 hours ago, David Andrews said:

I took Hydroxychloroquine for the first three months of my first combat tour to Afghanistan. I would never wish it on my worst enemy. Vomiting, diarrhea, night terrors and suicidal thoughts were an everyday occurrence.

Edited by Robert Montenegro
1 hour ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Thank you Mr. DiEugenio. As I have stated, I have seen some very exotic aerial attack platforms over military bases, however, I kept my cool, and after doing some research, I came to the conclusion that the technology, though several decades more advanced than what is available to the general public, was terrestrial. 

Bear in mind, USAF Gen. Charles Pearre Cabell, Deputy Director of the CIA under Allen Dulles and one the top lobbyists for exotic spy planes, like the U-2 "Dragon Lady" and the A-12 "Oxcart", was the man who pushed for the creation of "Project Bluebook" AFTER the US Air Force stopped "Project GRUDGE" when they came to the conclusion that UFOs presented no viable threat to the United States.

Obviously, CIA goon Gen. Cabell wanted to propagate the idea of aliens in order to cover-up the fact that he had, at his disposal, incredibly exotic aircraft.

The same reason why, Mr. Brancato, we will never see cures for Lyme disease, Ebola Virus Disease or Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome: Control.

Control of your mind, outlook, compassion, sensibilities and emotions.

Ultimately, control of you soul.

I took Hydroxychloroquine for the first three months of my first combat tour to Afghanistan. I would never wish it on my worst enemy. Vomiting, diarrhea, night terrors and suicidal thoughts were an everyday occurrence.

I thought the antibiotic Cipro/Levaquin ( Fluoroquinolone class ) were the main culprits in the Gulf War syndrome.

I read where the fluorine damages cell structure. 

Many people given these fluorquinolones antibiotics have suffered serious injury.

Torn rotator cuffs, achilles tendon ruptures, damage to intestinal tracts and many other injuries.

When the antibiotic Levaquin first came out, it was referred to as "The Big Gun" in medical care professions due to it's potency. I know several health professionals who will never take this drug due to their knowledge of it's injury potential.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 10:46 PM, Paul Brancato said:

I don’t think Mr.Caddy mentioned MJ12 in reference to what he says Hunt told him.

Paul: You are correct. Here is what Howard Hunt told me in 1975 after our dinner at the Oriental Palace restaurant in Washington on the eve of his going to prison to serve his sentence of 3+ years for Watergate. This excerpt  is from chapter four of my 2018 autobiography, Being There: Eyewitness to History:

After dinner and when we were outside the restaurant on the sidewalk I decided to make one more stab at learning what was behind Watergate. I asked Howard, “Why was Kennedy assassinated? What could have been in the Cuban Government documents on his assassination that was so important to justify a break-in?”

Howard hesitated for a moment the replied, “Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets.”

Stunned at hearing this, I asked, “Our most vital secret? What was that?”

Howard looked me in the eyes and declared, “The Alien Presence.” With that he shook my hand, turned and walked away. That was the last time I saw Howard although we did correspond subsequently and talk on the phone on a few occasions.

In 1975 at the time of the dinner I was not a student of the Kennedy assassination. Nor was I very familiar with Aliens and UFOs. Neither of these subjects was on my radar screen so to speak. So Howard’s parting comments did not register much with me although I did recognize because he had uttered them that they were significant and something to remember.

It was not until 2006 when the Kennedy Assassination Topic of the Education Forum based in England started a members’ thread on me that I began to acquire detailed knowledge of JFK’s assassination.