The Education Forum

Unacknowledged

3 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

I am sorry Mr. Wheeler, I was looking not to tack nonsense to a viscous, bloodthirsty act of tyranny and treason.

Of course, I am most pleased you have shown your true colors.

You have no need for evidence, fact or rules.

Just vindictive buffoonery.

I suppose absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Or in this case lack of ignorance.

Or arrogance.

You tend to get very humble after you've had a two-thousand pound vehicle borne improvised explosive device go off next to a school that you helped build with your bare hands and have then gather up the viscera of the children you spent eight months teaching how to read.

Or is it an appreciation for fact.

Or maybe I just have no time for stupidity anymore, having spent most of my adult life under the most stringent set of standards and practices, and living under a form of discipline that you could scarcely fathom in your most cerebral nightmares.

"...Please provide your evidence..."

Evidence that President Kennedy did not have his brains blown out the back of his head over his knowledge of aliens?

I think I am done with these monkeyshines, Mr. Santos...

Well, I asked a simple question about your evidence and I fail to see how it could be interpreted as overly aggressive, etc.  Hopefully you did not interpret it that way.

However, please feel free to call me Cory.

The point is you were disputing Mr. Caddy's version.  I was curious if you had evidence to disprove what he theorized.

If you do not because you find it so ludicrous that it could not happen, that is fine.  There are many gopher holes with this subject and I agree going down them can lead to nowhere and thus, are pointless.

Though I do not agree with Mr. Caddy as to the reason for the assassination, I have heard from more than one person with a military background who agrees with Mr. Caddy's theory.

It should be noted that none of us can address what was said or not said to him by Mr. Hunt as none of us were there.  So either one believes him or one does not.

As this is a debate forum, we will disagree with each other on points.

That is the purpose of the forum.

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a simple back on forth on MJ 12, why Robert W, or Robert M, or Jim D think it’s a forgery, why Cory (and possibly Doug and others) thinks it’s real, would be instructive. Others here have opinions, may even have something new to add. 
I think we should hear in mind that if the MJ 12 docs are forgeries, and if they were created by US Intel as psyops, that doesn’t make them proof that UFO sightings all have terrestrial explanations, or that our military does not have technologies well in advance of what is known.  There could be a group like MJ 12 in existence, operating in secret, and these docs could be providing cover. 

47 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I think a simple back on forth on MJ 12, why Robert W, or Robert M, or Jim D think it’s a forgery, why Cory (and possibly Doug and others) thinks it’s real, would be instructive. Others here have opinions, may even have something new to add. 
I think we should hear in mind that if the MJ 12 docs are forgeries, and if they were created by US Intel as psyops, that doesn’t make them proof that UFO sightings all have terrestrial explanations, or that our military does not have technologies well in advance of what is known.  There could be a group like MJ 12 in existence, operating in secret, and these docs could be providing cover. 

Good point, Paul.  Just claiming something is a forgery is dismissive.  To define the reason for the forgery and a likely source would be helpful.  

On 6/9/2020 at 5:54 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

You always go back to demands for evidence like this is a court room.

This is the Internet. Evidence rules do not apply.

Make a salient argument. 

I'll make one.  Are we really supposed to believe Wernher Von Braun and all the others would be so forcefully committed to going to outer space if they did not believe and/or have knowledge that there was intelligent (or more intelligent than we are) life out there with whom to communicate? 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:00 PM, Paul Brancato said:

It does not surprise me that the Monroe doc isn’t real, or MJ 12, which wasn’t mentioned in the film. But since you didn’t see it, you’ve no idea what it’s about. Or do you? I’ll give you a chance to prove me wrong out of great respect I have for you. 

Well here is the document:  980x.jpg

Who would go to the trouble to do this?  What was the purpose?  

4 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Well here is the document:  980x.jpg

Who would go to the trouble to do this?  What was the purpose?  

Thanks for that. I’ve seen plenty of hard to read CIA docs. I can make out enough of it. 
seems like the purpose of this one is to point the finger of blame for Monroe’s death on the Kennedys. Wasn’t this the day after she as found dead?

36 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for that. I’ve seen plenty of hard to read CIA docs. I can make out enough of it. 
seems like the purpose of this one is to point the finger of blame for Monroe’s death on the Kennedys. Wasn’t this the day after she as found dead?

Before.

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Paul, I never said I thought it was real.   Just correcting the record.   I agree.   Lets hear the arguments then.

18 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Marilyn died August 4th.  Some of this info also apparently appeared in a Dorothy Kilgallen column on August 3rd...

https://marilynadayinthelife.com/walter-winchell-and-dorothy-kilgallen/

Edited by Pamela Brown

“The crew of space shuttle “Atlantis” contacts mission control to report that an unidentified “structure” can be seen moving around outside the spacecraft.

“The last view we had was through binoculars. The best way I can describe it , it is some kind of reflective cloth or a metallic looking type of cloth. A structure  that  is not definitely not rigid., or it’s not a solid metal structure. “

Perhaps NASA could tell us what they saw..

6 hours ago, Ray Mitcham said:

“The crew of space shuttle “Atlantis” contacts mission control to report that an unidentified “structure” can be seen moving around outside the spacecraft.

“The last view we had was through binoculars. The best way I can describe it , it is some kind of reflective cloth or a metallic looking type of cloth. A structure  that  is not definitely not rigid., or it’s not a solid metal structure. “

Perhaps NASA could tell us what they saw..

Ray - is this current news?

49 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

What is "STS-135?"

9 minutes ago, David G. Healy said:

specific Space Shuttle flight?

Yes, STS stands for Space Transportation System. 

This can explain the numbering convention better than I can https://www.nasa.gov/feature/behind-the-space-shuttle-mission-numbering-system

You can find a list of shuttle flights here https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/launch/orbiter_flights.html