The Education Forum

Trump and Kennedy? Is Politico for Real?

This one takes the cake.  They must have paid this sportswriter a lot of money to dream this one up.  Trump has fallen and so now they have to bring JFK into it?

Spare me.  And this guy did not even study or present honestly, the main thesis be builds the article around.  

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/trump-and-kennedy-is-politico-for-real

This is what my article is about.  Compare this, one of the great public debates in recent history, with Lafayette Square.  Where Trump did not want a debate.

Is it really, "one of the great public debates in recent history?."  Or is just a good RFK retort? There wasn't really much to debate here, it's not exactly recent history, but it was posted here only a couple of weeks ago. Though it's a good short clip of RFK.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Two other related matters to this.

Paul Schrade told me that it was Chavez himself who requested Bobby be there for the hearing.  Did not know that before a year or so ago.  Chavez said that from what he had seen of RFK, something would happen when he met up with the sheriff.  Good prediction.

That recent executive order of Trump's on national statues, smacks to me of being something like an ex post facto law. If its a public statue made with public money then theoretically the public can tear it down as an act of civil disobedience.  Trump's order I think is made to sidestep that issue.

The more I think of it Lafayette Square was a debacle.  The Democrats can use that to great effect in the campaign. Also Trump said that Andy Jackson felt really bad about the Civil War.  If he died 16 years before it happened, how could that be?

Edited by James DiEugenio