ATTORNEY-AT-LAW 

7941 Katy Freeway 

Suite 296

Houston, Texas 77024

713-867-3476

Email: douglascaddy@justice.com

June 27, 2017

Special Counsel Robert Mueller

c/o WilmerHale (requested to forward this letter to you)

1875 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.

Washington, D.C. 20006

Re: Roger Stone and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

Dear Special Counsel Mueller:

On December 10, 2016, I sent the enclosed letter with its email attachments to FBI Director James Comey about the above referenced matter. I never heard back from him and hence I am writing you. My motivation in doing so is because I fear that our democracy was severely endangered by Russian influence in the 2016 presidential election.  Alarmingly, this Russian threat is unabated. The continued existence of the United States as a free nation is at stake.

Here is a brief summary of my letter to Director Comey: In January 2016 Harley Schlanger of the LaRouche organization contacted me to request that I set up a meeting for him with Roger Stone of the Trump Campaign. Their meeting was held in Austin, Texas, in February 2016. I was unable to attend but my impression is that as a result of that meeting the LaRouche organization agreed to use its extensive Russian contacts to open up a back channel for the Trump campaign to communicate directly with Russian intelligence.

Since writing my December 10 letter to Director Comey I have uncovered the following information that may corroborate the contents of that letter:

Page two

A month before Schlanger contacted me to set up the meeting with Stone, a LaRouche delegation sympathetic to Russia attended the RT anniversary dinner in Moscow in December 2015 where Premier Putin was seated next to General Flynn. For confirmation see the bottom of page 15 and top of page 16 of the famous Christopher Steele British Dossier. Schlanger may have been among those who attended. There are essentially five persons who lead the LaRouche organization today: Lyndon LaRouche (age 94), his wife, Helga, Jeffrey Steinberg, Harley Schlanger and Anton Chaitkin.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3259984-Trump-Intelligence-Allegations.html

Jeffrey Steinberg participated in an annual Economic Conference in Moscow in March 2016.

https://larouchepac.com/20160328/eir-participates-moscow-economic-forum

In November 2016, Roger Stone interviewed Lyndon LaRouche on his radio program.

https://larouchepac.com/20161121/lyndon-larouche-radio-interview-roger-stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBx6uHA05gg

I am writing you because you possess the investigative power and authority to determine if any of the information provided in this letter and my prior letter to Director Comey merits further investigation. It may or may not. As a private citizen I am in no position to make that determination. However, I believe it is my solemn duty both as a private citizen and an attorney who is a member of the District of Columbia and Texas Bars to call this matter to your attention.

Sincerely yours,

Douglas Caddy

cc: Senator Mark Warner, U. S. Senate Intelligence Committee

Representative Adam Schiff, U. S. House Intelligence Committee

Edited by Douglas Caddy

I remember you describing an incident where you were once walking on a city street with Roger Stone and he saw a crippled older person walking in a severe and probably painful spine degeneration bent over position. Stone then proceeded to impersonate the suffering walker, out of what one assumes was pure sadistic humor reasons.

I could see a like minded individual promoting and protecting such a bad character person, like Trump with his loyalty pay back commutation of Stone's sentence.

Birds of a feather...yes?

Edited by Joe Bauer