The Education Forum

A new proposal re the JFK shots and wounds

Cliff Varnell, in your three-shot reconstruction in which the first was JFK throat from the front, the second JFK in the back, and third the JFK head shot, where do you put Connally being hit?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

The shot from the fence is absurdly close... once you've been there and seen it....

Hope that helps
DJ

David J., what is the point about the Grassy Knoll fence being "absurdly close"? Explain?

On 7/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, Greg Doudna said:

If I am correct in this theory, and the Z film is authentic
---
David J., what is the point about the Grassy Knoll fence being "absurdly close"? Explain?

First off thanks to those helping out Greg with links etc...

I think Greg, that you'd need to do more digging into Bethesda... and look at the ARRB testimonies...  Searching the forum is a great place to start...

The throat wound was expertly described by ER staff as one of entry...  discussing it as an exit would would be contradicting the only truth we had by that afternoon...
===
As to the zfilm being authentic....  it is currently in 9 pieces at NARA and NEVER had the 0183 stamped on any part of it...

In fact, 0184 must have been printed based on the mechanics of the machinery.... Mrs. Z has something interesting to say:

There is also the case of the film sent to  SS Chief ROWLEY friday overnight...  and the films which show up at NPIC Sat night (Dino) and Sunday (Homer).

There is little if anything to "authenticate" that film as original.

Again... good luck, yet I think there is sufficient info to find on this forum which may have you rethinking some of the conclusions you've come to...

Take care

DJ

Edited by David Josephs

1 hour ago, Greg Doudna said:

Cliff Varnell, in your three-shot reconstruction in which the first was JFK throat from the front, the second JFK in the back, and third the JFK head shot, where do you put Connally being hit?

Not much data available on the timing of the Connally hit, other than Connally’s own statements.

Unlike JFK, there isn’t a witness who saw Connally get hit.

I don’t know how many head shots JFK suffered.  In my book the head shot/s subject is a waste of time.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

56 minutes ago, Greg Doudna said:

I forgot to get back to this... :rolleyes:   just a comment about the overall size of the place and the "reach out and touch him" distance it feels from fence to middle of Elm...

Of all the shot locations described... the fence line on the North grassy knoll and the last few shots... especially "back and to the left"... seems to me the closest and most hidden of shot locations... as well as the easiest with JFK only getting larger as he comes straight to the shooter...

I see sky, not badgeman or hatman in Moorman...  what I do see is the top of a hat just over the fence behind the tree...

And in the last few frames of Z.... a similar object moving can be seen... (below)

Given what we know of JFK's wounds, an entry above the right ear and near the temple.... from the fence.... is most probable...
and since the limo gets absurdly close to this shooter...  it represents the easiest of the shots as well...

As well as a little curious... if you had been there yet....
DJ

307803731_Moormanbluesky-noBadgeman-smaller.jpg.990a8581d46aa7166c2949e250e25574.jpg

Man-behind-fence-end-of-zfilm---3-frames-circled-in-yellow.gif.1a8f9fa7877d2c4a97e2f3d2d7f980e8.gif

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

I forgot to get back to this... :rolleyes:   just a comment about the overall size of the place and the "reach out and touch him" distance it feels from fence to middle of Elm...

Of all the shot locations described... the fence line on the North grassy knoll and the last few shots... especially "back and to the left"... seems to me the closest and most hidden of shot locations... as well as the easiest with JFK only getting larger as he comes straight to the shooter...

I see sky, not badgeman or hatman in Moorman...  what I do see is the top of a hat just over the fence behind the tree...

And in the last few frames of Z.... a similar object moving can be seen... (below)

Given what we know of JFK's wounds, an entry above the right ear and near the temple.... from the fence.... is most probable...
and since the limo gets absurdly close to this shooter...  it represents the easiest of the shots as well...

As well as a little curious... if you had been there yet....
DJ

Thanks David Joseph for clarifying. Makes excellent sense to me. No I have not been there, almost did in my trip to interview John Curington but logistics didn't work. I attended a Bible college in east Texas for 2-1/2 years long ago, just 80 miles from Dallas and never got there then either. 

On Zapruder, this article by Josiah Thompson, actually a transcript of a presentation of Josiah Thompson in 1998, convinced me that Zapruder has probably not been altered, as distinguished from unconscionably concealed for a time from the public: http://www.jfklancer.com/thompZ.html. Josiah Thompson from the first generation of researchers is top tier to me. But I have ordered the Fetzer, ed., book on Zapruder that you recommended and will check the articles in it by Jack White and others when it arrives.

Edited by Greg Doudna

1 hour ago, Greg Doudna said:

Josiah Thompson from the first generation of researchers is top tier to me.

Indeed Greg... I had the pleasure of meeting him in SF when I presented info on Mexico, and the Carcano a few years back...  yet I believe he and many of his peers are giving these subjects serious second thoughts... especially in light of C.Davidson's MATH RULES work which shows the math involved in the "syncing" discussed...

"At least thirty-eight people were taking pictures that day in Dealey Plaza" -Thompson

Now while that may indeed be the fact, these (image at bottom) are the photographers known to us who had images between Zapruder's 133 and 486:

Films which needed to sync : Nix, Muchmore*, Bronson... (*Muchmore herself says she didn't get film of the shot at z313)

And even in Muchmore we find frames where everything is in focus as she is panning when either foreground or background must be blurry by definition.

Nix is something you only need google or search here....  amazing story...  and also just a small portion of the z-frames prior to 313...

Bronson, I can find only a few frames and it's as he is hit...  

The one not mentioned was Towner and the infamous turn...  I wish I had the words to explain what MATH RULES sets out... but they were indeed synced to each other just as Josh said they'd have to be...  the photos and the testimonies do not match... the surveys and the conclusions do not match... and the zfilm simply
does not show what the WCR tried to hide in CE884....

I forgot I had reference to what the doctors said that day....   a trans-versing .25" bullet would leave quite a nice little channel thru the body...  finding no sign of this would require a frontal shot....

Johnson asked Hoover I believe - "I say, if Connally hadn't been in his way"   Hoover: "Oh, yes, yes... the President would no doubt have been hit"

Johnson: "He would have been hit three times."

finally, 5a96d03d7e943_PerrysaysINVIOLATEfromFetzer2013.thumb.jpg.a51cc3768613255a2e9b4f217147c094.jpg

985674202_DPphotosofmotorcade-Bronsoncorrected.thumb.jpg.b7e7ab2cfc207bd625c043ab392a9af2.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Josiah Thompson authored the Pet Theorist Handbook — Six Seconds In Dallas — wherein he obfuscated the T3 back wound and throat entrance wound.  Generations of Pet Theorists have followed, all denying the prima facie case for conspiracy.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Vincent Salandria pointed out in 1965 that any homicide investigation begins with a thorough examination of the physical evidence and the contemporaneous accounts of witnesses in position of authority.

The clothing evidence and the 11/22/63 accounts of 7 men in position of authority establish the T3 back wound and throat entrance.

The JFKA Master Class does not recognize these root facts, as evidenced by the 2017 Oswald Mock Trial, which failed to convince 7 out of 12 jurors of a conspiracy.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

That south knoll shot may have cleared the windshield and have been Cliff's shot to the throat 

I didn’t shoot him in the throat...I swear!🥺

I was in Mrs Villanueva’s 3rd grade class at McKinley (!) Elementary in Petaluma, CA.

The wound pattern — entrance, no exit, no bullet found in the autopsy — is consistent with the autopsists speculation JFK was hit with a hi-tech round.

That speculation doesn’t belong to me any more than the throat entrance...just say’n...

3 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I didn’t shoot him in the throat...I swear!🥺

I was in Mrs Villanueva’s 3rd grade class at McKinley (!) Elementary in Petaluma, CA.

The wound pattern — entrance, no exit, no bullet found in the autopsy — is consistent with the autopsists speculation JFK was hit with a hi-tech round.

That speculation doesn’t belong to me any more than the throat entrance...just say’n...

Cliff is a more likely assassin than Oswald. Can anybody here truly disagree?