The Education Forum

We are going to put all links to trump threads here: We didn't mind one or two, but they are becoming more numerous.

They will be moved to Trump Discussion but linked here.  This topic will be pinned in 24 hrs.

Kathy,

THANK YOU for doing this.  Not all of us here are against Trump or blindly for him, most of us do our research, think for ourselves and support/vote accordingly.  Seeing all the anti-Trump posts here was getting very tiresome, just as seeing anti-Clinton or anti-Biden posts would be.  Now there's a separate playground for all that and this forum can go back to focusing on the coup that happened in 1963.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Kathy,

THANK YOU for doing this.  Not all of us here are against Trump or blindly for him, most of us do our research, think for ourselves and support/vote accordingly.  Seeing all the anti-Trump posts here was getting very tiresome, just as seeing anti-Clinton or anti-Biden posts would be.  Now there's a separate playground for all that and this forum can go back to focusing on the coup that happened in 1963.

Thank you!

How is this man running America like a business?  Discuss.

I thank the forum moderators for creating some separate space ( yet still on the site) for real time political debate and sharing. They could have just blocked all current times political posting and warned us all of consequences for doing this. But, they haven't.

This is quite liberal and generous of them imo.

I am curious however, why they still allow the one or two threads that have these type postings especially regards Trump? 

I personally I feel we are going through a period of national and international life and death stress and anxiety so beyond anything we have seen in our lifetimes that it is hard not to talk about it to some degree, even on a JFK research and debate site.

The decision to give us like minded unprecedented concerned political posters some space at all is appreciated.

Edited by Joe Bauer
On 7/15/2020 at 12:46 PM, Kathy Beckett said:

We are going to put all links to trump threads here: We didn't mind one or two, but they are becoming more numerous.

They will be moved to Trump Discussion but linked here.  This topic will be pinned in 24 hrs.

I had suggested this, but I would not have limited it to Trump threads..  

Edited by Michael Clark

Joe,

We thought one potpourri trump thread would be OK. I may have missed one or two--Sorry,.

You need to post all new threads in the Trump area of the Forum. Then put the link into a post here . This way, you will be able to access trump threads through the JFK area. This thread is not a new place to discuss, but to post links. Please post your Ghislaine post over there. If it is not moved in 24 hours I will move it.

So trump thread goes here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/forum/278-trump-campaign-and-presidency-discussion/

And then copy the link and post it in this Trump Links Thread. (the one we are now in)